Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the tweet even if it was sad to read. It looks like Logan's negative experience on V may have scarred him for life. Poor guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, V's not going down in history as a sci-fi show to be remembered or anything, LOL, that's for sure. So Logan is safe. While his character may have been despised by so many, there was just so much to despise about this show in general. For me, it's not like Tyler stuck out on any level - no more so than what they ended up doing to Ryan, what they were in the process of doing to Erica, and the whole Hobbes thing too.
Oh, I don't know. V might be remembered in the future, but only as one of the worst sci-fi shows/remakes of the past decade. But I agree with you about everything else. The writing for the Tyler character sucked balls, but so it did for many of the other characters. He was certainly no exception, which is why I find it so crazy when I see people blame the cancellation of the show solely on him.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, true, but I think that's all the more reason V will be forgotten. When something goes down as 'to be remembered', that's usually taken in the affirmative/positive light. That's the way I meant that.

I feel bad for his experience on V!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

I know this is random, but I think we all still remember the spoiler that we were supposed to meet Tyler's real dad in season 2 and that obviously never happened. But maybe it was actually supposed to happen, but the plot point had to get scrapped when the episode order was cut and so, Joe was made to look like he was Tyler's real dad all along. Just a thought.

Quote:
Yes, true, but I think that's all the more reason V will be forgotten. When something goes down as 'to be remembered', that's usually taken in the affirmative/positive light. That's the way I meant that.
I know. I was just trying to crack a joke, but I see that it fell flat.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-06-2011 at 11:29 AM
Old 06-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Logan

I remember that spoiler, we thought his dad would either be Eli or Chris.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I know this is random, but I think we all still remember the spoiler that we were supposed to meet Tyler's real dad in season 2 and that obviously never happened. But maybe it was actually supposed to happen, but the plot point had to get scrapped when the episode order was cut and so, Joe was made to look like he was Tyler's real dad all along. Just a thought.
Yeah, it seems like they dropped the whole paternity mystery in favor of the 'missing link' of DNA, which to be honest, never really made a whole lot of sense to me. In that case, there should have been no 'paternity' to test, whether through blood or DNA.

But, yeah, rewind - this was V and SR's vision so ... I'll say no more!

Quote:
I know. I was just trying to crack a joke, but I see that it fell flat.
Well, now that you explained it as such, I do see the humor behind it.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I know this is a couple of months old, but I still can't believe that a fan asked Liz at Wondercon if she was happy that Tyler died. Geez, fandom.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No, you're kidding. Someone really asked that?!

Old 07-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ No, you're kidding. Someone really asked that?!
Yup. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow. I don't care what characters we like or don't like, but I think common sense dictates that a character who is a mom, isn't going to be glad her son is dead. And even worse, to imply that EM herself had something against Logan and is glad 'Tyler' won't be around anymore?! That's just incredibly horrible and insensitive.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I remember that. Some people
Old 07-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

A photo of Logan in 8th grade:

Source

Old 07-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

OMG is he the one on the left? He looks so different!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think that must be him.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it seems like they dropped the whole paternity mystery in favor of the 'missing link' of DNA, which to be honest, never really made a whole lot of sense to me. In that case, there should have been no 'paternity' to test, whether through blood or DNA.
Honestly? I was hoping that his DNA had been altered to make him that gullible, naive and whatnot. I wrote a fic about what the visitors really did to the Evans family, but no one can function properly without half a ladder. Wtf?

It would have made more sense to give him extra power, like in the god project. He didn't get hurt easily, he was virile or just had things about him that were extraordinary. They chose locations because of the boys,so why wasn't anything truly special about them? Veena Rai could have hidden so much and we never got to know.