Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If your mirror could talk back to you, what would you program it to say?
I don’t really give my mirror enough time, you know? It’s not about that for me really. Any time I leave my house, I never wear makeup. Any paparazzi picture you see me in, unless I’m coming out of an event, I’m not wearing makeup. I don’t do my hair, it’s usually up in a bun. And I’m in my workout clothes. So looking in the mirror is really not an everyday thing for me. My mirror would probably say, “You’re doing good.” That’s it.

How does your style reflect who you are?
My style reflects who I am because I basically wear workout clothes every single day. I really feel that I live a very healthy lifestyle, so I always like to have workout clothes on because I’m very active. I get up at sometimes 4 in the morning, or I’m coming home at 4 AM from work, so I need to be in stuff that’s comfortable and I can wear while I’m rehearsing scenes or while I’m getting my hair and makeup done. That’s my day-to-day lifestyle.

What is your greatest invisible accessory?
My father always told me just be happy, and growing up it would frustrate me because when I was a teenager I’d say, “You don’t know what I’m going through, Dad!” But that was just his constant advice growing up. There was always a lot of laughter in my house, and so for me, my invisible accessory would be that I always find a way to find humor, or to just find happiness in the moment. I know that might feel like the last thing you want to do sometimes, but I just keep that in my back pocket and that really does work.

On the days you’re not feeling awesome, how do you deal?
Again, with acceptance of those feelings. I grew up with really amazing values and really incredible self-worth and self love. I want [my parents] to write down every single thing that they did so I can just copy it completely to my children. One of my favorite things that my mother does is, I could be feeling any way—sad or angry or whatever—and she just always let me be however I needed to be. Knowing that I could feel however I needed to feel made me feel better and made me feel better quicker. And I’ll also include that on those days, for whatever reason, my mother would always make me scrambled eggs with cheese and toast. There would definitely be some sort of reality TV situation and a nice bath in the evening.

What’s your biggest fear?
The reality is that I’ve been through a lot in my life, and I definitely have a strength in me that I feel is pretty darn impenetrable. So my fears are just really psycho, gnarly, crazy fears that are so random. I know I could get pretty deep, but I feel like at the end of the day, there’s a lot that I can handle. Still, if you put me in water at night or in a car with more than four people, I definitely would freak out.

What lights you up from the inside out?
Is it really bad that the first that comes to mind is food? [Laughs] I would honestly say it’s the combination of sitting and eating food with my family. That makes me so happy. Just being able to sit around a table, cook delicious food, and then eat it and laugh and drink wine. I’m Italian. I love pasta. I love cheese. I love red wine. I love bread. And 90 percent of my life is spent eating well and taking care of myself and that food generally makes me light up from the inside, but the foundation of that is my family and that Italian food. I could not be happier.
Source

This is just perfect

Quote:
CELEBRITY DESIGNER AUCTION: Chicago-based eDrop-Off is gearing up for its third celebrity charity auction on Sept. 4. Celebrities participating include: Oprah Winfrey, Alexa Chung, Lea Michele, Giuliana Rancic, and “Mad Men” costume designer Janie Bryant and designer Christian Siriano. A total of 15 pieces, all donated from the individual’s personal closet or designer line, will be up for auction on the retailer’s eBay store. Proceeds from each sale are going directly toward the donor’s charity of choice. […]

The auction will run for 10 days, until Sept. 13.
Source

Last edited by LindaLLea; 08-14-2015 at 02:32 PM
Old 08-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lea Michele BLUE SHIRT DAY® WORLD DAY OF BULLYING PREVENTION 2015
Old 08-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks bb. She's adorable.

And today she's presenting at the TCA.

©
Old 08-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem I love how much she's doing for charity

Yessss, I'm super excited to see what she will wear
Old 08-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I hope we start getting pics soon.

©
Old 08-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lea Michele arriving Teen Choice Awards, greeting Ellen and Portia.

Lea presenting

Low quality but still

Lea Michele Arrives In L.A. For Teen Choice Awards

SHE LOOKS A;ODIHFAÓEIHF'WAEHV SERIOUSLYDÁOFA'PSD
Old 08-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks bb. She looked amazing and I'm so happy she won.

©
Old 08-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Me too I wish she could have given a speech

Old 08-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Too bad she couldn't give a speech.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I'm sad she didn't give a speech, the same happened last year. But at least she was a presenter.

Thanks for those Linda.

©
Old 08-19-2015, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

They always do that with some categories

And no problem

Quote:
5 Tips From Lea Michele On Boosting Your Confidence

Everyone struggles with insecurity, but it’s important to stay positive.

“I think that it’s completely normal and it’s completely natural for everybody to have these feelings. I think the best thing we can do when they happen is to decide how long they can stay and that’s when we can take control over ourselves and over our feelings. I don’t let them overwhelm me and I don’t let them control me and I don’t let them take over. I breathe it out, put a smile on my face, and before I know it, I’m inside having the greatest time and then it’s passed.”

It’s okay to have a bad day today because there’s always tomorrow.

“Whether I was sad or angry or upset, [my mom] would just say ‘Go for it! Be how you need to be. Just call it a day, that it’s an annoying day, and take care of yourself and feel how you’re feeling, and you’ll feel better tomorrow.”

Happiness and confidence are the best beauty tools you’ll ever need.

“When I feel really good on the outside, but most importantly the inside, there is like a peace and this like happiness, that kind of comes over me…When you’re really in a good place with yourself on the inside, there is just this happiness…I think it is because I am happy that then I feel good on the outside.”

You gotta love yourself.

“I take care of myself because I love myself. I have a really good relationship with me and I have a very clear understanding of the voice inside of me to know what I need, when I need it, how I’m feeling…To kind of stop, and be able to hear the voice inside of you that can really tell you what is best for you is hard to hear… No one knows you better than you.”

The key to success is…doing what makes YOU happy.

“Another thing that my mother always told me, ‘You just living your life, and you being happy is the best way to success.”
Source
Old 08-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for that. All of these quotes make me so happy.

©
Old 08-20-2015, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem

And same I love reading all of them
Old 08-21-2015, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Love this so much.

©
Old 08-21-2015, 02:54 PM