Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVWeirdo07 (View Post)
I am happy you enjoyed the episode.

Personally I find it fail that he dumps her for two girls in the first place. If he really cared about her in that moment he wouldn't have done that. I don't care if it was a revelation the size of Jesus himself, someone who treats you that way the first time doesn't deserve to be your bf ever again. I am happy Rachel had self respect and told him to shove it though. I don't understand how fighting for her leads to the potential Finn/Santana sex we have been hearing about. Seriously, I just need some character redemption on his part, shows that he really cares about her because like I said in the past, it is one thing to say you care and another thing to show it.

Rachel fan first yo, and both guys need to go, if Puck is going to be a manwhore so be it. But this girl needs a DECENT love interest.

But like I said, I really am happy that you enjoyed the episode and interpreted as good. I clearly interpreted differently.
To be honest, I am totally over Puck now. I have grown out of love with the character and I am not sure if I ever really loved him that much. It was always so-so. I am over PR, over FR, PQ and FQ alltogether and I will just wait and see how it goes before I decide which couple I am really going to love.

As for Finn/Rachel, I guess you do make a point, It is not the right way Finn is treating Rachel, but have you seen the episode? We just know the details from people who went to the Paley Fest yesterday and saw the episode. Did you went? But yeah, Finn dumping Rachel for two girls is ridoclous. It would have made more sense if it was about Quinn, but whatever I guess.

I still don't like that Rachel dates three guys in only nine episodes. Does she need to hook up with all of them? I liked the idea of her dating one of those guys and the two other ones being jealous and pining over Rachel.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Having now read the full synopsis for the first ep. I have to admit I teared up a little. The episode is going to have me crying like a baby
Old 03-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

^Me too. Love Rachel.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
To be honest, I am totally over Puck now. I have grown out of love with the character and I am not sure if I ever really loved him that much. It was always so-so. I am over PR, over FR, PQ and FQ alltogether and I will just wait and see how it goes before I decide which couple I am really going to love.

As for Finn/Rachel, I guess you do make a point, It is not the right way Finn is treating Rachel, but have you seen the episode? We just know the details from people who went to the Paley Fest yesterday and saw the episode. Did you went? But yeah, Finn dumping Rachel for two girls is ridoclous. It would have made more sense if it was about Quinn, but whatever I guess.

I still don't like that Rachel dates three guys in only nine episodes. Does she need to hook up with all of them? I liked the idea of her dating one of those guys and the two other ones being jealous and pining over Rachel.
No, I didn't watch the episode that was my perspective based on episode synopsis. Although, now that I look back on my post I said enjoyed the episode, like I watched it.
That was my perspective based on all the show spoilers, but unless everyone was lying I can't see my interpretation of the Finn/Rachel situation changing. Agreed about the Quinn thing, it doesn't make sense that he would dump Rachel after saying he cared about her no matter how much Sue schemes but then again he is a sixteen year old boy.

I have no idea how they are going to get Rachel to date all three boys, but I guess we will have to see how it plays. I was hoping that she wasn't going to date all three boys but it seems like it's going to happen that way.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 03-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

Well, it's not just Rachel, everyone is hooking up with everyone.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata M. (View Post)
I agree

and dude...that's HIGH SCHOOL nothing lasts forever

and I know my heart will break over the Rachel/Jesse scene
Old 03-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata M. (View Post)
Ain't that the truth.
ღ sherri. | l. michele. | icon.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I wont be shocked if Rachel becomes a lesbian after all these guys hurt her lol.

Finn dumps her and breaks her heart AGAIN! And Jesse is just using her! And I dont buy Finn's going to fight for her cause we know he sleeps with Santana.

With Emma and Rachel being my favs, this is going to be a hard episode to watch.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

dude lesbian!rachel would be AWESOME

and just read some spoilers. FINN YOU CAN BITE ME. that is all. seriously. after all that and he goes and HURTS RACHEL AGAIN. he's so not good enough for her! at least puck doesn't make excuses or pretend not to be a manwhore. where has finn.... does pretend. just UGH

and the jesse thing i thought that was the case but i just hope jesse develops true feelings for rachel! she deserves it!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't understand how fighting for her leads to the potential Finn/Santana sex we have been hearing about.
I have an idea how it might play out.. but we'll see. I think with F/S we have to remember that Jenna said that their scene was very funny and we'd love it. (and she ships F/R)

Quote:
But like I said, I really am happy that you enjoyed the episode and interpreted as good. I clearly interpreted differently.
Fair enough if you don't like it based on what you've heard.

I knew Finn's popularity issues would come up again. And they suck, but it's something for him to overcome and it seems by the end he's already started. The episode has set up the storyline for the back nine well, IMO, and I'm excited for where it seems to be going. He needs to show her he means what he's saying, I agree, but I think that he will. I'm not worried about that.

Quote:
at least puck doesn't
Please don't compare ships in here.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ why not compare ships? we're discussing the spoilers and it's only natural to compare. and i wasn't comparing ships, i was comparing two characters, finn - doesn't fight for rachel, doesn't go to the glee photo with rachel, while puck - chose rachel over rachel. doesn't make excuses for being a manwhore. its' only natural to compare. i wasn't trying to be nasty, i'm just saying what i believe and how i interpreted the episodes and the spoilers that i have read
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)
^ why not compare ships? we're discussing the spoilers and it's only natural to compare. and i wasn't comparing ships, i was comparing two characters, finn - doesn't fight for rachel, doesn't go to the glee photo with rachel, while puck - chose rachel over rachel. doesn't make excuses for being a manwhore. its' only natural to compare. i wasn't trying to be nasty, i'm just saying what i believe and how i interpreted the episodes and the spoilers that i have read
The ship war is why.

I'm not even mentioning Puck in here to avoid it, and while I'm not saying you can't talk about Finn, I think it's wise (and fair to all) if no ship comparisons are made. It's like 'my ship is better than your ship.' which then leads to ''my ship is better than your ship' and we really don't need that in here.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wasn't saying that at all. and just because other people can't be respectful when talking about both ships, doesn't mean we should allow that to affect us on this board. i'm sure that everyone here can talk with respect to everyone's ships. no matter which ship you root for. and i was just talking about finn and actions that he's done to rachel, and than i talked about puck and the actions that he's done to rachel, i didn't say 'how could anyone love FR because finn did all these' i kept the ships and the shippers out of it, and just talked about what their actions were.
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)
i wasn't saying that at all.
But that's how it comes off. It's one thing to talk about what you don't like in Finn's actions, but to then add to that why you think your ship is better in that regard.. it feels like a ship war thing and is IMO asking for trouble even if you didn't intend it that way.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
But that's how it comes off. It's one thing to talk about what you don't like in Finn's actions, but to then add to that why you think your ship is better in that regard.. it feels like a ship war thing and is IMO asking for trouble even if you didn't intend it that way.
Agreed.