Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Possibly closing down the Lea Michele Board; Please read and respond

Me and Catia have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

It's unfortunate and we're both extremely sad that it has come to this, but we both have talked and both just don't have the energy or drive to keep up with only the two of us posting anymore. For the most part, for a long time it has been just us two posting with some random lovely posters here and there, mainly though they will visit on games and the survivor thread and we don't believe that's a good way to keep a board open.

We were hoping to make it last until her new show airs in October, in hopes that would drum up more interest, but we both just realize that we can't seem to make it even that far on just the two of us. We didn't make the weekly count twice in the last few months and we would rather make the choice than have the choice made for us.

Please let us know your thoughts and if you are truly wanting to stay and save the board. I know we will at least one person committed enough to mod, because even if the board stays open, i have lost the passion for posting everyday and would be stepping down and would happily see it go to someone else who can make this board thrive

Im not sure how to end this, but please know this decision to post this thread was very difficult and did not come lightly. We want to hear from you and would love it if people wanted to help work to keep the board open, so please read and let us know.

Thank you,

Casey & Catia
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

This thread makes me so sad. We really don't want to see the board close, but things are been very very slow around here, and it has been like that for a while now.

So if there's still interest in having this board open, please let us know.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Casey and Catia I had no idea things had gotten to this point!

I am definitely interested in Lea still she is always in my heart I will post a lot more often as much as I can.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh noooo.

I'm sorry I haven't been there this summer. I am just really busy.

I can't promise anything, but I would try to post more.

It would be sad to see the Lea board close. But whatever you decide to do, I will support your decision.

Old 08-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am really sorry girls. If you decide to keep it open after all, I'll sure come around. But you always know I can only promise and that makes it so hard

You both have done amazing and I am sad it comes to a possible end
Old 08-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for stopping by and for saying something, girls. If there's still interest, we'll give it another try, even though Casey is stepping down. I would love to have a co-mod (and we can definitely put up an opening if anyone has interest in applying). Otherwise, I think I could stay as a solo mod for a little more, and we'll see how it goes.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is still interest on my part I hope we can give things a try
Old 08-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I didn't know about Casey.

I would definitely help if you're alone on the board.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

happy to see you girls are willing to give it a try

and yes unfortunately, i will be stepping down, for awhile i have lost the passion to post everyday it's not the same anymore and it's more of a chore. and i would love to see it go to someone who could bring new life to the board.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we can give it a try see how we go
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

We definitely can.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no! I'd hate to see this board close. I understand your guys' decision i just have posted here since i first joined and thought it'd be here forever. I'll try and post more if it does stay open.

Old 08-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

i've never been much of a posters here, occasionnally, i would stop by the finchel/monchele, jon/lea thread but i have no idea what she's up to

i didn't even knew she had a new show coming up since i din't like scream queen i hope to see this board still alive since it's a big part of my old monchele love but i get that you can't do it on your own. I hope you find someone to comod with Catia maybe if you could wait until the show is up (I need to check what it is about )
Old 08-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Kate.

Eme, you should definitely check out her new show, I have a feeling you might like it. It's called The Mayor and it's coming out in October, it's a 20 minute comedy type of show and it's about a guy who runs for mayor as a joke but then gets it, I think it will be a funny one.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lea's new show does sound funny and those short comedies are some of my fave shows!