Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

One Year Later ~ Lea is singing, acting and dancing better than ever before!

one year later and stronger than ever...
What a long way we have come. This board is our pride and joy, a safe haven where we come together to share our favorite things about Lea. There doesn't go a day that we don't have something to discuss about our girl. Is there really one way to sum up one year of conversation? Well of course, because there's nothing a group of crazed Lea fans can't do!

There are no words to describe how proud I am to say that I have been part of this amazing board since it opened just 1 year ago. I remember seeing how hard everyone campaigned to get this board and being in shock at how fast we got it. I will never forget how many people came together to celebrate getting the board and how excited everyone was. I can't believe how much we've accomplished in this time, it's amazing. We've celebrated so many milestones in this year which proves that we just want our board to be the best, Lea deserves that. I've met an amazing group of people here, who have helped us get this far. I remember in the beginning not really knowing anyone who posted here but a few posters quickly became some of my closest friends, you know who you are. Some have gone and others have stayed but together we've built a community about Lea. I've never become as attached to a board on Fan Forum as I have this one and I'm honored to be able to Moderate it. I've been Modding this board for just 6 months but that doesn't take away from the year of time I have put into sharing everything I know and love about Lea. The transition from poster to Moderator was an exciting one and I hope that I have made a difference in that time. It feels good to be told that I am doing a good job and making the board a better place for people to post on because I just want to make my girl's proud. Since becoming a Moderator the board continues to succeed further and I love that people enjoy coming here, I don't want that to end. I adore Lea tremendously and dedicate a great amount of time to the board and to being her fan, it's one of my passions. This hasn't been an easy year for me but whenever I think about Lea or this board, I feel better. This is where I come when I find out something about Lea and know that there are other people who will be just as excited as I am. I always try to be as updated as I can on whatever Lea is doing and as involved in her board as life will let me. I love that I'm able to share what I know with other fans. If it weren't for the amazing, hardworking, Godsend that is Lea, the love of my life, I'm sure we would not have this board. Lea has already accomplished so much at her young age that it overwhelms me to think just how much more she will do in her lifetime, I hope to be around for all of it. Many of my girl's on the board call me the biggest Lea fan they know and I will admit that when I'm reminded by others how much I do for the board or for Lea, I don't think it will ever compare to how much having Lea around has done for me, I just love her. When you love something so much there can never be enough time and dedication spent on it. I will never stop loving Lea or this board and I can't ever see myself not being part of it or being as dedicated a fan as I am now. I'm really proud of this board and how far we've come and I know that we'll be around for many more years. - Myra

I remember when I first joined the board. It was hectic, and it was the busiest board I’ve ever been on. Later I realized it was the Golden Globes night, and therefore a very special night for Lea. The feeling this board gave me was something new, everybody here was so welcoming from the start, and incredibly passionate about Lea. Posting together with so many different people, made me realize how much I really loved Lea Michele, and posting about her was, is, and will always be one of the best parts of my day.
Looking back, sometimes I have a hard time believing it’s been one year already. I know it’s cheesy, but time does fly when you’re having fun.
Other times, it’s hard to believe that it’s been just one year! I couldn’t be more proud of Lea’s board; we’ve accomplished so much in these twelve months. We set new records, and we did more in one year, than some boards in their whole existence. And that is something that makes me incredibly happy because, like Rachel Berry would say, “being part of something special makes you special”. And what we have here is definitely something very special. Thank you everybody for helping making this board what it is today! And here’s to many more years. I love you, guys.
- Catia

Wow! Time has flown, I can't believe that it's been one year since this board opened! what an amazing time it has been! I enjoy coming on this board and posting every single day with these posters because it's just fun. The posters on this board are some of the best posters on fanforum, they make it fun to post here, and we've really turned into a family on here, this board is definitely one of, if not my favorite board on fanforum. It's special for so many reasons, and the main reason is the incredible posters that post here and make this board more like a family than a message board and I'm so excited and thrilled to be celebrating this milestone with everyone here! The girl that this board is about, Lea Michele, is going to have one awesome 2011 and i can not wait to sit by and see it all happen!! I am so proud to be her fan right now, and i can't wait for 2011! - Casey

Well... Well... Well... This time last year I was probably obsessing over a lame show until I found this show called Glee. When first watching I instantly was amazed by this little tiny vixen of soul/broadway./pop/rock/r&b Lea Freaking Michele. I never can say when hearing someone i got the 'chills' with her I did. I then proceeded to look up for her on FF request list. I found her!! I was so excited! When she got a board I was just effing giddy actually. I got to meet so many amazing people here. It really is such a welcoming place thats filled with lea love and the love of posters. I just really want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOARD..

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Court

September 2010 is a month that I will never forget in my whole life. This is the month that I became familiar with Lea Michele as Rachel Berry. She immediately took my breath away with her amazing singing skills, her extraordinary acting talents and off course her amazingly beauty! The way she plays Rachel Berry is stunning, with so much emotion. That’s why I also became in love with her character from Glee. The amazing performances she gives us every week, make my Tuesday’s the best day of the week.

From that first moment on I was totally hooked by her and I searched for her all day on the internet, and what I saw only made me love her more! She’s beautiful inside and outside, and that’s what I love about her the most! She is the most adorable and sweet girl I’ve ever seen on Hollywood and Broadway. All her interviews and performances go straight to my heart. When Lea starts to sing it goes through whole my body. I can’t even describe that. When she sings something, she makes me feel the emotions and she sings with such passion that I can’t get enough of it. Nobody can make me feel these emotions, only Lea.
She’s a huge star and I love that she knows what she wants. She knows what she wants and gives 100% and more to all her projects. She is working so hard and I’m so happy when se gets Awards for that hard work.

Watching Lea makes me so happy. When I see new pictures of her or see a new episode of Glee with Lea in it, it makes me so happy that I can’t control myself and I get tears in my eyes. She is such a lovely rolemodel. I love that she always says to just be yourself. If other people don’t like you for the way you are, they’re stupid. I totally agree with that and I love her for saying this. Nobody makes me feel this way, so I don’t know what you did to me Lea? You’re just amazing!

I can hardly describe how important Lea is in my life. She is so sparkling and cheerful. She inspires me with her beautiful words. Lea is just Lea and I love her for that, Hollywood didn’t change her. We made lots of ABC’s for Lea, but there is really not one specific word to describe my love for her. I just love you Lea. You will always have this special place in my heart. Never stop singing, dancing and acting, because you are the most amazing girl in the world.

I want to say thanks to all of you! I am so happy that I have found a board where I can share my love for Lea. You all love her so much and I love all the beautiful things you write about her. Lea is very important for me, just as all of you. To be able to talk about her so much every day with you means a lot to me. I only became a member since October 2010, but all of you made me feel welcome right away, so I became ‘one of you’ in no time. I was pretty scared that maybe I didn’t fit in the group, because I was new and it is difficult for me to express my words in English sometimes. But you girls are awesome and welcomed me with open arms. I want to thank all of you for that and I hope we never stop posting! So I also want to say that I love you guys and being part of this board really means a lot to me!

Also want to applause for the moderators and all the hard workers of this board, you make this board special and that’s what Lea deserves! Being part of something special makes you special right? Being part of this forum makes all of us special too.
- Linda

The thing I love about this board the most is that the posters are always so welcoming. Everyone loves Lea so much that it’s almost like a safe place. You know that you can always come here and talk about all of the things that her make her so great. No doubt there will be many more yearly celebrations like this one. - Lise

Before Lea, I was a loser. Sure, I had those close friends. But I was constantly bullied. I had even attempted suicide once, because I wanted It to stop. But then I was introduced to glee. Within glee, there was Rachel Berry. I saw a huge chunk of myself in this girl-A singing "phenomenon" who thrives for fame, and is constantly picked on. All of this was true about me. I did some background search on this girl: Lea Michele. I got more into her, developing what you may say a fancrush, or acting fangirly. I found this board over google while looking for anis for a video I was editing for my sister. I found this board, and looked around it a bit. Then, I got an account and everyone welcomed me with open arms. Since then, I've developed a larger love for Lea Michele and this board. Everybody has always been nice to me, and it proves since I'm crying while writing this that we really are a family. Thank you to all the moderators and posters for being so nice to me, and letting me come in. This place is so sacred to me, I could never think of leaving. - Kylie

I can't believe it's been a year since this board opened! I remember first stepping onto this board, it was just pure madness. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and energy, I have never experienced anything like it. I knew from my first post that this board would become my home here on FF. I've learned so much about Lea through this board, and I'm so thankful for that. I love being able to post here and discuss all things Lea with such an amazing group of people. Thanks for an amazing year, guys. Love you all! - Sherri

Lea Michele is the definition of perfection. She is a prodigious performer, on stage, screen, and everything in between. For her career to be where it is at is truly amazing, especially since she is only at the blossoming age of twenty-four. Her record speaks for itself, with credits on television and stage. Little Miss Lea Michele Sarfati is an inspiration to all. This one year anniversary means one down, and so many years to go. We all love you Lea. You deserve all the fame because you are truly talented. - Hannah

I can not believe it has been year since Lea board has opened, it still feels as if it has just started, Which is odd considering all that we have done in this year. I am very proud of everyone managing to post so much in the time that we have been open and I am sure that it will only get stronger as we forge ahead. I have been here since the beginning and I am so very happy that I can say that, Also in the yer this board has been here my love for Lea has only grown and become even stronger. I am also happy because thanks to this boards I have met a lot of great people that love her as much as I do if not even more in some case. I love all of you nd thank you for helping make this great year. - Lisa

I can't believe it's been a whole year since Lea's board has opened. Though I wasn't here from there beginning, I feel like when I started posting about 8 months ago that it was only yesterday. I've met so many amazing people and made such good friends through our love and admiration of Lea. 1 year and over 230k posts later, we're still going strong. To Lea Sarfati, the beautiful and talented young woman who brought us all here, I am so grateful. Happy one year to the Lea Michele board and hoping for many more to come! - Britt

A celebration video from Bea.

A special thanks to Sherri, Brittany, Maja and Catia. Without them, this thread wouldn't be possible. I love you girls immensely.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 12-31-2010, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

MYRA THIS IS SIMPLY STUNNING! thanks for putting this all together! IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!

and everyone's messages GORGEOUS WORDS, EVERYONE!

NOW LET'S PARTY!!!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

OMG that is so stunning, brilliant, amazing, gorgeous,....

Myra thanks so much for this. It's perfect. Also thanks everyone else who was involved. I'm in complete awe
Old 01-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP is GORGEOUS!

Congrats on the milestone!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG I SOOOO LOVE THE OP

YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB MYRA
Super thanks for putting this all together and also all the rest of the girls who made this possible I'm really happy I met all of you and even though I'm not on this board very long I'm really proud

IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, THE OP brought tears to my eyes Lovely words all of you
Old 01-01-2011, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Congratulations on 1 year!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations on 1 year!

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 01-01-2011, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations I also brought the Celebration to the Livejournal Community Fanforumers
Old 01-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Total Fan

One of the nicest OP's I've seen in a while.

I'm amazed how quickly this year has gone. So happy and proud of everything this board has achieved. All for Lea.

Congrats everyone!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

OMG WHAT IS THIS.

The OP is simply PERFECT!!
Myra bb, thank you so much for doing this!! I know you have be thinking about this OP since ever, and it really shows that, because you had the best ideas and I love how everything is organized. It does look like a mag. Also, the fact that you had so many problems lately, and you still managed to put this together says a lot about you, and it makes this even more special.

Sherri and Maja, I wanna marry your arts. Britt, I love everything you wrote. And all the testis, I love what everybody said. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love you, guys.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg i love you all. im so sorry i didnt post at midnight!! i took a pill and slept the OP is amazing myra just like you and you posters
Old 01-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

That's all! The OP looking amazing! It's perfect!
We have the best celebrations here.
Thank you so much Myra and everyone else! I love this board and you guys!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cant believe its already been a year.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Absolute Fan

This OP is flawless. I can't even....No words. It's so gorgeous and it has everything and the testimonials made me choked up.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH.

ONEEEEEE YEAR! and here's to many, many more.

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 01-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Congrats on 1 year!