Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Happy Birthday, Myra! Lea and her whole board love you! ♥

Happy Birthday, co mod!! In the past few months, I had the pleasure to know you, and I can't get over of how amazing you are. You're funny, generous, and so incredibly dedicated. Honestly, Lea is lucky to have a fan like you, and our board can feel that every day. You are so creative, and the board wouldn't be the same without you! You had some hard times in the past, but you stayed strong and you never gave up. I really admire that about you, and just like Lea, I think you are an exemple to follow. I wish you the best, bb! Love you!
Catia

Happy birthday Myra! Hope you have an outstanding day today!
Kylie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRA!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day! You deserve it, love!
I'm so happy I met you cause you are such a sweet person and you have amazing taste in music
Have a great day and party hard!
Dani

Happy Birthday, Myra! You are a great mod for this board because of your passion for Lea.
I hope you have a great day.
Lise

Dear Myra,
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! Or as we say in my country: Gefeliciteerd!
I hope you have a lovely day with all of your friends and family.
It has been difficult year. You were not able to post as much on Lea's board as you wanted too.
But time after time you show us what an amazing fan you are of Lea.
You were able to put the 1-year anniversary together and now you're busy with Lea's 25 Birthday present.
I think that's really awesome, you're awesome and I bet Lea would think the same.
And as you can see, Lea is calling you with her phone to sing 'Happy Birthday' to you. {art}
Linda

Myra, my wifey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! I know you keep saying that you're getting old but bb trust
me you're not. I've know you for about a year now and we've become close, actually I think we've been like this
since the beginning. But you are just so easy to talk to. You are a great friend to have. You are fun and you just live life,
you can make me laugh like no other. You're an amazing friend and person and I hope that you get everything you want
and more for your birthday because honey you totally deserve it. I love you and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!!!!
Becca

Happy Birthday Myra! i know we've had our ups and downs this past year, but i honestly hope
that you get everything you want for your birthday, and have a great upcoming year! you definitely deserve it,
and i hope you get your tweet from lea!
Casey

Myra, you are an absolute darling and i absolutely admire you. as far as human beings go,
you are totally up there. you are beautiful inside and out and one of the fiercest hbics i know.
lea michele is lucky to have you as her fan and mark is a lucky son of a bitch for being able to
hug you twice. love you, hun. hope you have a good one.
Nia

Happy Birthday, Myra! I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by those you love.
You are an amazing person, thank you so much for all that you do! You truly define the definition
of a real Lea fan. I love you, momma Myra! Have the BEST day ever!
Sherri

MYRA!!! Happy birthday, lovely lady! I’ve missed you in the past few months and we need to catch up.
y/y? I hope you have an amazing day fit for an amazing lady. You’re an amazing mod,
awesome friend and hilarious/smart/insert adjectives of greatness here.
Nikki

Thank you Myra for just being who you are. You are a great friend to me, moderator to this board and fan to Lea.
I just adore you and wish you all the best on your special day.
Happy Birthday babe
Mar

Happy Birthday Myra I hope you have an amazing, wonderful, spectacular birthday. You are such
a wonderful person and I'm so glad I got to know you and get to flail over Matt and Lea with you .
Not only are you an excellent mod but you are also a great friend. I hope everything you wish for comes true,
you deserve it
Kristen

MYRA!!! Happy Birthday! I hope today will be the best birthday ever and your wishes of meeting lea/getting
a tweet from lea/anything involving LEA!!! will come true.
Jas

Myra~
You are such an amazing mod to all of us and one of my closest friends. You're passion and
devotion to Lea, this board and its posters are what makes coming here everyday such a
great experience. I came to this board because of my love for Lea, but I post here as often
as I do because of you. Your love for Lea is contagious and you encourage everyone to
participate and share in that love. I feel truly lucky to have met you and I wish you all the
best on your birthday and any given day of the year. Can't wait to see you again girl!!
Happy Birthday hun and I hope everything that you wish for comes true!
Britt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRA! Hope you have a beautiful birthday - sounds as though you've
already been celebrating the only way possible! All the best for the year ahead ... make it a special one!
Ava

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!
♫ ♪

•••

Credits:
1st art - Re
2nd art - Court
3rd art - Becca
Old 03-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys, what is this?
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 03-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Your birthday present!!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRA!!!

I hope you have an amazing day bb!! And SURPRISE!!!!

She's singing to you.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

PARTYYYYYYY.

I'm sorry I posted this a little early in the USA time, but Myra was telling me she didn't know if she would be able to log on tomorrow, so it was safe to post it today.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww happy birthday, Myra I don't know you that well yet but I love posting here!! You seem great!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday bb Hope you have a wonderfull day and that you enjoyed your weekend for your Birthday celebration ILY
Old 03-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG you guys, I was not expecting this at all! I got my own thread.

I don't think any amount of words will ever express what this means to me, it's the best gift I've received thus far. Y'all are an amazing group of people and this makes me feel so special.

Catia - LOVE OF MY LIFE! I'm so happy this board brought us together and made us friends, you're amazing for thinking to put this together! It's such an awesome surprise.
Kylie - Thanks so much hun, I miss you on the board!
Dani - You're the Carrie to my Lea and such an amazing person. Thanks so much for the kind words, they mean so much.
Lise - It means so much that you think I'm a great Mod, I try my best!
Linda - You would make an art of ~Lea wishing me a Happy Birthday on her phone. I can always count on you to make me laugh, I love you!
Becca - So this is what you were talking about, eh? I don't know how you managed to keep this a secret from me, I make you tell me everything! I love you wife!
Cas - You're a pain in my ass but I love you like the lil sister I never had! If Lea doesn't tweet me, you will pay!
Nia - My fellow Beatles lover! I adore your class and badassness, you're so awesome! You will always be the Pepper to my Penny.
Sherri - I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished with school and how you still have the time to come to the board and show your love for Lea. Thanks so much!!
Nikki - I miss you so much girl! Thanks for being a part of this even though I don't see you around the board as much as you used to be. Love ya lots, sweetie!
Mar - My lovah! You bring out the worst in me and I love you for it! Thanks for running such a kickass site and keeping my Lea/Mark fixes fed, I love you!
Kris - I love seeing your posts on the board even though I wish to see you around more! We are fans of such hot people, how cool are we?
Jas - You were the first to tweet Lea about wishing me a Happy Birthday so if she does it, you get all the credit. Love ya girl!
Britt - You're one of my best friends on this site and in life! We bonded super fast and I can't wait to see you again and scream my lungs out with you at the Glee concert!
Ava - I'm sure you're talking about all my birthday tweets eh? I celebrated early but it was so worth it and I'm glad some got to witness that.
Re - I love everything you do for Lea and the board. I love my art, it's absolutely perfect!
TB - OMFG I'm so glad you made me that art with one of my fave looks on Lea! You must know how much I loved it and I love you just as much!

Wife, your art links to The Beatles!! Best birthday ever!

I would like to say how amazing it is to see some of you say I'm a friend and that I'm a good Mod here. I try to make this board the best it can be and y'all are a part of that as well.

Thanks so much everyone!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
Catia - LOVE OF MY LIFE! I'm so happy this board brought us together and made us friends, you're amazing for thinking to put this together! It's such an awesome surprise.
Your reaction is totally worth it, bb!! I'm so happy as well!!
I hope you have an amazing day, even better than the latest ones! I love you.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love you too bb You deserve a own thread and I'm sure Lea would agree with this too You're an amazing mod. never change
Old 03-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
Cas - You're a pain in my ass but I love you like the lil sister I never had! If Lea doesn't tweet me, you will pay!
well then i hope lea does tweet you HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY TOMORROW!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks BBs!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WIFE!!!
Finally seriously keeping this from you was the biggest pain in my ass.
Because like you said you make me tell you everything. I seriously don't know how you do it. But bb ILY!! Happy Birthday!!!!

i love every moment i'm with you
no matter where we are
love is a risk that we take
Old 03-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much BB!

Lea is blowing me a kiss.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Myraaa!! Happy Birthday, lovely! Many more birthdays, epic Lea and Mark (apart and together ) moments to come! have a good one bb!