Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Her acceptance speech was great.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 03-20-2015, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I felt like they hinted at Samcedes possibly getting back together? Did anyone else feel like that?

I thought it was cute that Sam was at Will/Emma's playing with their kids. The whole Sue thing though...I just don't get it.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 03-20-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe because of the part when they said Sam had a gf and then Mercedes was like ~then why does he call me all the time or something like that. I couldn't care less either way tbh.

Sue's whole SL in the last episode was so random.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

As much as I like Jane Lynch, I think Sue as a character has been pretty pointless for the last few seasons. I mean, Vice President??

I liked Samcedes. I was never a shipper (St. Berry is the only pairing I actively shipped) but I enjoyed them so I liked the hinting at them possibly getting back together. Mercedes had a mega diamond on her left ring finger during that final performance. Both her and Rachel were sporting some major bling.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was so silly and far fetched.

I wonder who gave Mercedes her ring?
Old 03-20-2015, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

My headcanon is that Sam had been saving for it for years.

So I didn't realize until I saw some pics on tumblr that the poster behind Klaine when they were going up the escalator was the poster for Rachel's show, Jane Austen Sings.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I didn't catch that!
Old 03-21-2015, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this was a good finale by Glee standards. I only watched this episode and the last episodes and I only watched two episodes in s2 so I didnt have to high expectations.

I thought K/ b had a good ending. I am glad both Sam and Mercedes are happy and single. I do think it was hinted that one they would get together one day. I haven't seen much of them together to judge. I felt the ending was good.

I liked everybody singing in the choir room and the auditorium dedicated to Finn.

Lastly I loved Jesse/rachel together and her acceptance speech. I do believe there should be more but again I didn't have to high expectations.
I do think P/q are together I still wish they had a scene but I use the 100 episode as there happy ending.
I was happy with Wills ending too.

Overall solid finale.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Oh wow, I thought this was the perfect finale, tbh. And I cried my eyes out.

There's more I would have loved to know (and especially more of St. Berry, we barely saw Jesse at all ), but I love that they showed us what some of the main characters were doing. I'm really happy with Rachel's ending, she won a Tony award and she got the perfect husband. ST. BERRY IS ACTUALLY ENDGAME.

I was just a tiny upset because the baby thing turned out to be Klaine's, I really didn't see that coming. And like Myra and Amy pointed out, it's weird that she decided to do this in the middle of her career and that her first child isn't actually her first child. But either way, it's a beautiful and really selfless thing to do for them. And I love that Jesse obviously supported this too. I get the symbolism behind and maybe they also wanted to show that it was possible to do both things, because Shelby wanted to be a Broadway star too but she couldn't in the end.

I Lived was perfect.

Also, Sue being VP is hilarious, God help America.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I know its been a long time but I thought I'd peek in and say hi since last night was the finale . Lets just say that from "Don't stop Believing" on I couldn't stop crying like a little baby. It was somewhat a good way to wrap up everything but it still seemed rushed and some of the future story lines seemed a little on the ridiculous side. I just wish there was a Faberry scene
Old 03-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still crying

It was perfect

Love that Rachel, Kurt and Blaine were there for Will in the beginning to find out if they won They all became such good friends. And his song for the originals is just Lea's crying got me all crying too Such a beautiful song and her little 'thank you' to him at the end. I really love their friendship so much

Her solo was just flawless, so beautiful, all those lyrics and just her voice Can't believe it was the last solo we got to see of Rachel Berry AND HER WINNING THE TONY AND HER SPEECH It's all I ever dreamed of when I saw the first episode, she deserves it so much and I'm so happy she got it Her speech was so beautiful and love that she thanked Mr. Schue at the end He always was very special to her and the other way around. And Jesse giving her tips for her speech and stuff. They're just super cute and loved the little kisses and just their chemistry is so natural, I wish we got more with them But what we got was really lovely

Rachel carrying a child for Klaine is really sweet too She loves them so much and you could see everyone being super happy about it so I am too And in the future there will definitely be a St. Berry baby for sure Seeing her pregnant and glow is just

And 'I Lived' was perfect with the little Lea/Jon moments in it So sweet. And seeing Finn at the end and seeing that the Glee club got so many new members, it's just the best

Just
Old 03-22-2015, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Old 03-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great performance.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Old 03-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that