Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Celebrating 600,000 posts ◊ "There is absolutely no shame in being proud of what you've managed to achieve. Own it."

meet lea michele

Actress ◊ Singer ◊ NY Times Best Selling Author

these are a few of our favorite things. . .
1. Lea's insane acting skills; comedy, drama, angst, you name it and she delivers it.
2. Lea's amazing and unique voice.
3. Lea's New Yorker attitude, she's true to herself and she makes no excuses for the way she is.
4. Lea's positive attitude in life, even when life puts sadness in her way.
5. Lea's love for animals.
Catia (free to fly)

1. Her personality: She always brings light in the room. She’s so energetic that she makes other people smile. She’s not afraid to stand up for herself and speak her mind. She’s dedicated and devoted to every single project she does. Always giving her 100% and the best of it, she always does it with a beautiful, sweet smile. Always humble, lovely and super sweet. And she just works super hard, she’s a workaholic and I really admire that a lot too. And besides that her humor is just really the best, she always makes me laugh with her jokes and her humor.
2. Her voice: Her voice is just flawless. She can sing any song and with her voice she makes the songs even better. From musical to pop songs. Her album kills me, she sang a lot of different music styles and every single time she proves that she’s flawless. Her voice just touches and moves me a lot. It’s unique and she sings every word with so much emotion.
3. Her acting: Rachel Berry is my favorite TV character for sure and that’s all because of Lea. Her acting is just amazing. Her comedy skills take my breath away and the emotional scenes she always nails too. Soon we will see her in other roles and I’m so excited because there’s a lot more she can do.
4. Her expressions: All her expressions are life! A smile, a cute little pout, a crazy face. She’s just so adorable with all the faces she makes and always makes other smile. She gives us the best interviews because of all the inspirational things she says but also because of the cute expressions she gives us when she answers a question.
5. Her love for her family and close friends: I love how she always talks about her mom and dad and her Italian family. She makes them super proud and I love that she never forgets where she comes from and that she knows her family is super important for her. She’s one of the few celebrities that didn’t change because of all the fame, and being close to her friends and family. She’s always staying true to herself and I couldn’t be more proud.
Linda (LindaLLea)

1. Lea's big heart, she loves so openly and fully and sees the good in everyone.
2. Lea's amazing and immense talent! No matter what she does she is always incredible and gives more that 100%.
3. Lea is so very beautiful and her inner beauty is shining through more and more as she is getting older and more self-confident.
4. Lea's power as a role model to reach out to those who need her and get so much inspiration from her.
5. Lea's friendship with Jon, it is a wonder to behold these two! They are best friends but so much more.
Emma (a million miles)

1. Her can-do attitude.
2. Her positive outlook on Life.
3. Her self confidence and that she's comfortable in her own skin.
4. Her immense talent and hard work.
5. Her beautiful face (thats a no brainer).
Nini (pookiepookie)

1. Her big heart.
2. Her smile/laugh.
3. Her ~ New York attitude.
4. The fact that she co-wrote Cue The Rain.
5. Are you really making me choose five things cuz her everything is my favorite. lbr.
San (daretomove)

1. Her strength.
2. Her fashion sense.
3. Her natural beauty.
4. Her singing voice.
5. Her kindness.
Stephie (*Stephie*)

meet the board

4 years old ◊ Over 2,200 threads ◊ Host of the Lea Fan Awards

. . .we simply remember our favorite things (and then we feel really good!)
1. Really positive and very welcoming atmosphere.
2. Many different appreciation threads, to appreciate Lea, her work and her relationships.
3. Fun board to post on.
4. Very friendly; I've met amazing people on this board that I talk outside fanforum and who have been my friends for a long time.
5. The weekly glee re-watches that we don't do weekly, but that are awesome every time .
Catia (free to fly)

1. Posting about Lea with other people that love her as much as you do is the best thing.
2. Everyone has lovely, sweet words to say about Lea and I always love reading the different kind of things people have to say.
3. I met some amazing people on this board and luckily they’re still posting now (you know who I mean).
4. The variety of threads on the board is amazing. There is something for everyone. I love posting in every thread, but if you don’t stop by so much there is still lots of threads to post in.
5. Besides the Lea related threads it’s amazing to come home from work and post in the OT thread and talk about your day or other stuff with others. I know the board is not as active as before, but I think we’re still doing super good.
Linda (LindaLLea)

1. The wonderful moderators who continue to make this board a fun, warm and welcoming place to be and share our love for Lea.
2. The friends I have made because of this board and our shared love for this amazing woman.
3. The posters and community we have here.
4. The variety of threads we have here, no matter your ship or favourite characters there is a place we feel welcome and respected.
5. How much fun I always have when I post here.
Emma (a million miles)

1. Friendly moderators.
2. Love that the board is active.
3. All the different threads.
4. Being able to share my Love for Lea with people who love and admire her as much as I do.
5. Positive atmosphere.
Nini (pookiepookie)

1. The subject of the board obv.
2. The wonderful mods of this board. who have become very dear to me <3.
3. I love when there's new Lea stuff and I come on here and we all pretty much die together.
4. The fact that we have a legs appreciation thread AND a body appreciation thread. which means double the thudding.
5. Glee rewatches are secretly my fave. because we are happy when Lea is on screen and bitch about the wanky storylines omg.
San (daretomove)

1. The beautiful mods.
2. The friendships I've made.
3. The way we all fangirl with new pictures.
4. You always remember about me even when I leave for weeks.
5. The atmosphere; it's peaceful and fun.
Stephie (*Stephie*)
celebrating 6 0 0 , 0 0 0

“We live in a world of self-deprecation, and while it’s healthy to make fun of ourselves from time to time, it bothers me when I see women of all ages belittling their accomplishments because they don’t want to appear boastful or overconfident. You don’t see a lot of guys out there underplaying their strengths or making light of what they’re good at, so why should women? While I get that there’s a fine line between owning your accomplishments and reciting every line of your resumé, there is absolutely no shame in being proud of what you’ve managed to achieve. Own it. Lea Michele

credits:
main art - san (daretomove)
icons - mel (wolfsbane)
layout - catia (free to fly)
gifs - shelleyhennigs
Old 09-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Old 09-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

WE MADE IT.

Beautiful OP.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

YES!

Thank youu bb, and thanks for helping out.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem. I had to.

Love what everyone wrote.
Fan Forum Star

YESSSS

Thanks for the OP Patt, it looks AMAZING AND SO FLAWLESS And thank you for everyone else who helped with the OP

It's looking so beautiful and love everyone's words

SO PROUD OF THIS BOARD AND EVERYONE
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Congratulations on an amazing milestone, sweethearts.

Posted about this celebration on Facebook, Tumblr and Livejournal.

Harry to my Louis - The OP looks wonderful and you must be so proud, enjoy the party, love.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I'm glad you did, Stephie.

Linda, I'm very happy you like it, bb.

Mel, thank youuuu. And thanks for posting about it everywhere.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Mel

The OP looks so gorgeous Love all the pics and gifs
Old 09-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations on the huge milestone!
Old 09-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks Linda, it helps that she's so cute.

And thank you Fran.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true

^^ Thanks

Party

Old 09-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Ughh! The OP is beautiful!

Thanks for the thread
Old 09-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star