Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

On some days I'm like that too. But I think I get less hungry on the days I don't have to work or do anything stressing.

©
Old 04-29-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yes That's true though, the more you work or stress the more you wanna eat

On my way to work and back home I always see a McDonalds, and I'm always so tempted to walk in and buy something It's not good

I don't know if I speak to you hear anymore before you leave to your parents town, so I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy your time there
Old 04-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

You really do.

And damn, that's not helpful. Even the air has that McDonalds smell, it sucks.

Aww okay, thanks bb. We can always use whatsapp, I can use that app for free without having to use any wi-fi.

©
Old 04-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

LMAO the smell isn't even that nice, but the food is super delicious for sure

Aww that's nice you can use it for free Than we will keep in touch Talk to you soon
Old 05-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I freaking love the smell of McDonals, it's the worse.

And I'm all caught up on How to Get Away with Murder, omg this show is fcking amazing.

©
Old 05-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha

OMGGGGGG FINALLY PATTT What did you think of it?
Old 05-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I KNOW. It took me ages, I hope I can catch up on Scandal soon as well, but I'm a lot more behind on that one.

But omg, I loved it!! I already knew who had killed Lila, but everything else surprised me a lot, and in the end that other girl died. I was also really shocked to see Annalise putting Sam's murder on Nate, damn I didn't see that coming. And Oliver being sick, so sad.

©
Old 05-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha lol I'm happy you saw it now And Yesss, I Hope so too because it's so fcking excitingggg

Yes, there were so many surprises Like you said, there were a few things that we knew already but I didn't see that coming either that she put the murder on Nate I was like 'omg you didn't' and especially 'how?' haha she gets it all done

Yeah so sad

It's been a while since I saw the finale, so I have to dig deep
Old 05-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

IKR?? She's so freaking smart. But now she wants to help out Nate, so I can't see on who she'll put the blame next lmao.

Aww it's all good, I think these were the biggest shocks for me. But ugh, I seriously can't wait for s2.

©
Old 05-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yes, I'm excited to find out too But I'm sure she will make it happen

When is the new season starting? I hate waiting

And now that the first season is over, which one is your favorite character? Because I think I said that I didn't like Asher so much but the more I got to see of him the nicer he got
Old 05-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I have no idea bb, I don't think there's a date yet. But I'm guessing it starts in September/October, like the other shows.

Ugh I have no idea, Connor used to be my favorite but I really love most of the characters so idk anymore. But I think of all the kids that work for Annalise, Laurel, Connor and Wes are my faves. And yes, I love Asher too. He's such an idiot sometimes with all of the jokes, but I can't help but laugh. And I like that even though he jokes, he can get serious and he can be respectful with Bonnie, they are cute together.

Have you started watching any other shows?

©
Old 05-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

September/October isn't too far away I'm very curious to see how season 2 will go

Those are my favorite kids too I'm not a big fan of Michaela most of the time though She's my least favorite. And I agree, Asher is very cute with Bonnie, I hope they stay together I think Laurel is my favorite from the kids. I like it when Wesley and Laurel work together, they're cute together too. Not that they will have something, but I wouldn''t mind

Haha yes I started watching Arrow a few days ago, I'm on episode 10 now What about you?
Old 05-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Me tooo, I have so many questions.

I like Michaela, but she's probably my least favorite too. I like when she and Connor team up, just like Laurel and Wes. I wouldn't mind Laurel with Wes, but I also like her with Frank, even though Frank is a little dangerous. I was getting kinda tired of Rebecca so when she died I was a little happy, ngl.

Aww that's cool. I don't watch Arrow but everybody seems to love it lol. I watched The 100 a while ago, and this show is fcking amazing, you should watch too. And I keep reading amazing things about Daredevil, but for now I think I'll just catch up on my shows, I'm behind on all of them.

©
Old 05-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, together with Connor she's less annoying for sure Yeah, I like Frank too and I still hope he gets together with Laurel too. I love those secret relationships/dangerous things, but yes he is a bit crazy sometimes too And now he knows about Bonnie and Asher I wonder what he will do

And yes Arrow is really great for sure I want him together with someone, but that's only gonna happen in season 3 I saw, so I have to hurry
And I heard about The 100, what is it about again?

Haha you still need to watch Scandal too It's super awesome and excited I'm sure you will love the latest episodes After that you can start a new one again

My sis is watching a few new ones too, but I need to finish Arrow first or I'm getting confused
Old 05-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I don't think he'll do anything about Asher and Bonnie, but you never know.

Aww you want him with the blonde girl, right?

The 100 is a show with 2 seasons so far, and each season has like 12 episodes, so it's easy to catch up. It reminds me a little of The Hunger Games, because it has a lot of futuristic stuff too. It's basically set in the future, after the Earth was attacked with nuclear bombs, that killed everybody. The only survivors were a group a people that was staying on a spapceship, at space. So almost 100 years after that nuclear attack, they decide to transport 100 teens back to the earth, to explore it and find out if it's already possible to live there again (because the oxygen levels were getting really low that the spaceship). And then you see what happens after these kids land. It's really awesome, there are so many twists and surprises, I never thought this show would get this amazing tbh.

I'll try to get back on Scandal tonight, I still need to DL a few episodes.

©