Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I know what you mean

But I'm really enjoying and LOVING Samchel at the moment So even if we might not get much Rachel tonight I still hope we get some cute dancing scenes or something with Samchel tonight
Old 02-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

acording to the promo we do get something dont worry
Old 02-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I'm super excited to see that part
Old 02-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't Jesse going to be Rachel's costar on Broadway? Isn't that why she'd be thanking him? I have a hard time believing they are putting all this time and effort into Samchel only to have her end up with a guy who hasn't been on the show in like four seasons and who's name hasn't even been uttered by her or any character since his last appearance. That makes no sense. They even shut down Samcedes for good so Samchel could happen. Plus how do we know that isn't a dream sequence they filmed as she decides what path in her life to choose?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-20-2015 at 05:49 PM
Old 02-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

We only got the spoilers so we never know for sure until we see it tbh They're saying they're going to be co stars yes, but people also say they're making a time jump so I don't know. I just wait and see what happens
Old 02-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 02-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLLea (View Post)
We only got the spoilers so we never know for sure until we see it tbh They're saying they're going to be co stars yes, but people also say they're making a time jump so I don't know. I just wait and see what happens
^Yeah but you said you know St. Berry is endgame. And you keep throwing out winking emojiis. You seem pretty sure of things to me. I'd really like to see these spoilers you speak of if you still have them or know where they are. Just to be clear this is not meant to sound mean or antagonistic at all, (tone is so hard to convey in written form sometimes, lol) I'm just really curious what's made some of you so sure St. Berry is endgame.

Anyway, no actual talking to each other scenes or anything but we did get a little bit of a dance. And having Finn's parents show approval of Rachel moving on with Sam felt big. It was really sweet that the writers put that in there. Finn is never forgotten and I love that. And now Samchel really feels official and it can truly be full steam ahead for them. Can't wait.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can find the spoilers we know in our Spoiler thread here

Old 02-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

That's really cute, aww.
Old 02-21-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the way they look at each other and her smile
Old 02-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

And Burt/Carole approving was kinda cute too.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that was really sweet too The little nodge Carole gave when Rachel looked at her before she started dancing with Sam

And when they switched and danced with Burt and Carole was cute too
Old 02-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I think so too. And them switching was adorable, I would have loved to see more of that.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha me too I would have loved to see more of Samchel dancing too, but sadly they focused on others
Old 02-26-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

We barely saw much of them, sadly.