Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I made this video today. First one i have ever made. Its of Justin and Selena.

YouTube - Justin & Selena - Everything.

please check it out tell me what you think.

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 05-15-2011, 06:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.bridey (View Post)
I made this video today. First one i have ever made. Its of Justin and Selena.

YouTube - Justin & Selena - Everything.

please check it out tell me what you think.
I love your video You never did this before? Wow you are really good I love the part when she says:"I am"
Old 05-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG that video was AMAZING!
And I'm usually really picky with videos, at first when i saw it was 6mins i was like hmmmm....but then i watched and i didnt want it to end! The clips and the song were a great combination! Good job! You should make more
|StefanCaroline|LucasHaley|
Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

I'd be very, very surprise had she say she wants to marry him. I think her response was her being realistic and it shows her maturity.

icon
Old 05-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCataz (View Post)
Nah I think she's trying to be realistic. It sounds like shes been burned before and shes just really really carefull about letting herself close to people. She should just enjoy where she is right now, plus can you imagine what crap she would get from crazy fans if she was like 'I'm madly in love, this is it. I'm gonna marry him!' hahaha
She can never please those crazy fans whatever her anwear is. If she had said that she will marry him they would hate her for that,but now some of his crazy fans are saying that she doesn't even love him and that she hurts him with this answear. I mean what do they think of him that he has such a low self esteem? They usually think so highly of him but when it comes to Selena they think he is a poor guy for trusting her.

I just read a theory from some of those fans in a blog that Justins manager and Selenas mom arranged their relationship for publicity and that Selena knows but only Justin thinks it's real. This realy amused me. I mean seriously? How can some people be so stupid? Of course they think he is the innocent one who has no clue whats going on...

another theory is that the reason he avoids questions about Selena is that it is just a publicity stunt and because he would never lie to his fans he doesn' t want to talk about it at all.

Selena always shows in her interviews how smart and mature she is even when she was younger she was like that

EDIT:

Justins new interview at 1:09 he is talking about Selena. He says she is amazing and makes him realy happy and he is blushing This is so cute. OMG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y3kXiDV_8yE

Last edited by nazira; 05-15-2011 at 02:31 PM
Old 05-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you guys for the lovely comments on the video

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 05-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i think its good that shes being realistic, i think she fell too hard the first time and she got burned, shes not holding back but she is being realistic.

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
Old 05-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I asked Mandie about the title and she doesn't know. Who suggested the first title?

That's a gif from the video I've posted earlier. Found it on tumblr:

Old 05-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish I could hear what he says but the sound on my mom's computer is broken Cute gif's though!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by until morning (View Post)
I wish I could hear what he says but the sound on my mom's computer is broken Cute gif's though!
He didn't say much. The interviewer asked him something about Selena (it wasn't translated) and his answear was:"Selena is uh...she's amazing...she's uh...she makes me really happy" and then everybody in the audience was screaming "Awwwww" and then the interviewer said:"She makes us all really happy...so she's a great woman" Justin was blushing and said:"Yeah" I love them.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, that's really cute!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thats adorable

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
Old 05-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Justin has one more concert and then they will finally reunite
Old 05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rumour has it: Sel and Justin are presenting at the Billboard Music Awards...regardless if that is true, mouths will drop ( looking forward to seeing if they will walk the red carpet together)
Old 05-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

I read that they both will attend the award show; but not sure together or separate.

icon