sticksandstones
Swift2Potter
tkeoffyourpntz
until morning
xxzooyorkxx
ZashNessa4Ever
the past:
1. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #1: He included her in his 'thank yous!'
2. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #2: He wants to work with her reeeeeeeally bad!
3. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #3: We don't know what to say...
4. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #4: "She's hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is."
5. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #5: Dating or best friends, we don't care because they still make a cute couple!
6. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #6: "She's a really good person. She brings out the best in me."
7. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #7: Nothing says 'I love you' like wearing a t-shirt with your gf's face on it!
8. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #8: "Can I have your number?" - "I don't know if my boyfriend would like that."
9. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #9: Simon to Selena: "Look after him." - Justin: "I'll look after HER."
10. Young Love [S♥J] #10: "My life is very good right now and she is just another blessing."
11. Young Love [S♥J] #11: "I love you, everything's gonna be alright."
12. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #12: "Why would I let something slip away that is so amazing?" - Justin
13. Young Love [S♥J] #13: Her bond with Justin is much tighter than anything she's had before.
14. Young Love [S♥J] #14: "My first kiss with Selena was the best of my life."
15. Young Love [S♥J] #15: "He fell in love with his best friend." (Justin's song 'Fall.')
16. Young Love [S♥J] #16: "She has a good heart; I can talk to her about anything."

the future:
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "He was serenading her! They look as in love as ever."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - When asked about her future baby names, she said "Emory... Emory Bieber!"
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Promise I will stay right here. I know that you want me too."[Be Alright]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Duh, you can't cure Bieber fever." - Selena
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - She's considered part of the family!
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "She's one of the most genuine people."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "We're always just touching each other."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "It's not about what I want, it's all about what you need." [I Would]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "I know it inside of my heart... Forever will forever be ours." [Love Will Remember]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Even if we tried to forget; love will remember." [Love Will Remember]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Your sexy kinda swag, the best I've ever had." [Nobody Does It Like You]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "You're my bad boy fairytale. My rebel with a halo." [Nobody Does It Like You]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "You're the smile on my face and I ain't going anywhere." [Fall]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Did you know you're an angel who forgot to fly?" [Fall]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Our love was made to rule the world." [Forget Forever]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "I wish that I could give you what you deserve." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - Justin's idea of something special is renting out the Staples Center.
Young Love [S♥J] - "For you, I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart." [Be Alright]
Young Love [S♥J] - "If I could make a better way so you could see a better day, baby, I would." [I Would]
Young Love [S♥J] - "I know it's never gonna be that easy but I know that it won't hurt us to try." [I Would]
Young Love [S♥J] - "Nothing can ever, ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [S♥J] - She flew to South America for two days on zero sleep for him!

picture of the moment:

Last edited by stars dance; 11-18-2013 at 12:35 PM
Old 12-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOVE the title !
Old 12-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's a good one
Old 12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT! .

Love the title.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 12-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome!
Old 12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Just arrived! Justin Bieber on a New Year’s getaway with girlfriend Selena Gomez in Puerto Vallarta – Jalisco, México (Dec30).

Read more: PIC: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Vacation in Puerto Vallarta -Mexico! — JUSTIN BIEBER ZONE //Latest News, Pics, Lyrics, Videos, Chats, Forums and more. PIC: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Vacation in Puerto Vallarta -Mexico! — JUSTIN BIEBER ZONE //Latest News, Pics, Lyrics, Videos, Chats, Forums and more.
Lil Twist is there too. Lol. Seems like they do like each other.

Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Aww yay they are spending together! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 12-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh! cute!
Old 12-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am super excited that they have taken 2 trips together this month and are getting some quality time together. I hope 2013 is a good year for Jelena and that they can stay relatively drama-free.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Absolute Fan

So apparently they broke-up again? Lol. I don't believe the news sites anymore...
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 01-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly don't even know what to believe right now
Old 01-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think he's immature so

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm (selfishly) glad they broke back in late October/early November and then got back together. That gave me time to get used to the fact that they were having trouble in their relationship. I was really upset the first time they publicly broke up and I was so relieved when they got back together.

Now, I'm okay with the break-up. Like I would be totally happy if they got back together in a few months or a few years. I really hope they don't get back together for at least a few months. They really need an extended break from each other and maybe date some other people.

That happens in a lot of relationships. Couples date for a few years, take a break from each other, then come back stronger than ever. I hope that happens with Jelena, too.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they'll get back together really soon. They can't seem to be apart for too long.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

idk it seems like he messes up or upsets her then they both hot headedly end it then he thinks it through and misses her and they get back together

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae