Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

100k Celebration: If we keep reaching these milestones, would you hold it against us?

selena gomez
c e l e b r a t i n g 100k p o s t s
we love you

the message
Thank you guys so much for continuing to make this board successful. I'm running out of things to
say every celebration because my feelings for this board, the posters and my co-mods never change.
I'm so grateful and I will always be grateful that you guys give me a place to talk about this awesome
girl daily. Selena is one of the most amazing, down to earth celebrities I ever decided to follow and I'll
never stop supporting the things she does! I love you all so much and hope you continue to stick
around! Aimy & Adie, I love you girls the most and I'm so glad I met you guys here. You are both
fantastic! I can't believe we made it this far. Let's keep making milestones! - Mandie (until morning)
the story
Opened: November 1, 2009.
Campaign: She's just so magical!
10k celebrated: November 23, 2009.
25k celebrated: December 29, 2009 (post count thread).
50k celebrated: June 27, 2010.
75k celebrated: October 28, 2010.
One year celebrated: October 28, 2010.
Mods: until morning, stand up, Something Special
Made permanent: January 24, 2010.
100k post made by: Metaphors_ Are_ Important

the love
I feel so happy and blessed to have started posting here and contributing to this board. Everyone has
been so kind and I wouldn't give up posting here for the world. Wish I could've been posting here since
the beginning. 100k and still going strong for much longer! - Kylie (Metephors_Are_Important)

I Can't believe we reached this milestone! Firstly, I can't believe all our posters have put up with me,
Mandie and Adie for so long lol. That is an achievement in itself! But no for real, thank you to all who
post on here with us, and have helped us reach this. It took us a little while but we got here eventually.
I love moding this board, especially with my co-mods and sharing it all with you guys. You make it all
so special, regardless if you post now and then or frequently - it all contributes to our counts and I just
wanna say a big thank you. You all make it a wonderful experience! We did it! 100,000 at Selena
Gomez. Lets keep going strong! - Aimy (stand up)

I haven't posted here very long or even a lot lately but I love Selena and everyone here seems so nice.
100K is a really great accomplishment and hopefully I can stick around, get to know everyone better
and celebrate the next milestone with you all. Thanks to the mods and all the other posters. You're all
great and the reason we're here! Selena is a wonderful girl and I'm sure she'd be proud of this board
too. Cheers to many more celebrations and great moments at the Selena board! - Keely (speak now)

Selena is one of the sweetest celebrities out there. She’s not only beautiful and talented, as most
celebrities are, but she genuinely cares for others. When I saw her last summer she was friendly to
every single fan and made us all feel special. She is such a sweetheart. I’m just so proud to be a
Selena Gomez fan and I’m so happy that she’s reached 100,000 posts. She deserves it! To the
moderators, thank you so much for your continued support of our girl. This board would be nothing
without you guys. Here’s to another 100,000! – Jessica (pretty little dancer)

Another milestone for my favourite actress/singer. WE did it! 100,ooo posts! That's huge now it's time
to celebrate. Bring on the party hats, balloons and drinks!!!! To the fabulous mods, without them this
board would be dead. They make it fun & entertaining and fill it with love. until morning, stand up &
Something Special: Thanks for all your hard work. This board's amazing thanks to you! I'm so gald to
be celebrating with you lovely ladies. Here's to more to come! To the Selena fans, this is a huge
milestone for you guys. You are all very sweet, kind and supportive to each other. It's always
a pleasure to post on this board. - Petra (sethamgal)

the girl
Gomez was born in Grand Prairie, Texas on born July 22, 1992. The daughter of former stage actress
Mandy Teefey and Ricardo Joel Gomez. Her father is Mexican American and her mother is of half
Italian descent. Her birth parents divorced when she was five years old, and she was raised as an
only child by her working mother. In 2006, Mandy remarried Brian Teefey. She is named after Tejano
singer Selena. In a 2009 interview with People, Gomez mentioned that she developed an early interest
in acting from watching her mother prepare for and act in theater productions. She earned her high
school diploma through homeschooling in May 2010!

Selena is an American actress, singer, & UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, best known for portraying
Alex Russo in the Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place.
She subsequently ventured into feature films and has starred in the television movies Another
Cinderella Story, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, and Princess Protection Program. She made
her second starring theatrical film debut in Monte Carlo, following 2010's Ramona and Beezus.

Enhancing her repertoire into the music industry, Gomez is the lead singer and founder of the pop
band Selena Gomez & the Scene, which has released two RIAA Gold certified studio albums, Kiss &
Tell and A Year Without Rain. Gomez has also contributed to the soundtracks of Tinker Bell, Another
Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place after signing a record deal with Hollywood Records.
As of April 15, 2011, she had sold 1,354,000 copies of her albums Kiss & Tell and A Year Without
Rain in the United States alone. Her first headlining tour starts in Summer 2011.

the thanks
1. The initial campaigners and voters for Selena! We wouldn't be here without you.
2. The amazing posters. We love you guys so much! Thank you!
3. Adie & Aimy for being the best co-mods ever! You girls are the best.
4. Art makers (Petra, Kylie & Katja ♥) and those who wrote testimonials.
5. fckyeahselenita & lovelyselenita @ tumblr.com for misc banners & gifs.
the art & icons

(Click to see the art full size)!

thanks again...
Old 04-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally. we reached it. Too bad AImy isn't here to see this thread.

WOULD* --- flawless titles.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

K I gotta go now since im not home. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THANKS
Old 04-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

OMG. I'M DYING AT HOW GORGEOUS THIS LOOKS this is amazing.

{kylie-cosette}
Old 04-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on the first 100k!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeyeye we did it !!! now need to change icon
Old 04-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats on 100K guys! An amazing milestone at !
Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats on 100K!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Love the OP!

So happy we made it!

Good job, everyone!

icon
Old 04-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on reaching the 100k milestone.

GIFSoup
Old 04-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

thansk all
Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone!

Old 04-22-2011, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

baby girls. The OP is so beautiful.
Mandie! Thanks for all the effort you put into this board i truly appriciate it, the OP is flawless, just like you and our girl Selena. I love you whore! Dont ever change.Adie! What a year and bit its been! Thanks for all your support and love! You are truly speacial! love you. Kylie, Petra, Keely thank you girls for making this board special and sucessful with us! Youu are neber aloowed to leave thanks girls

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
Old 04-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Wow babies, congrats on such a big milestone! It's amazing! You guys are an amazing bunch of people, you totally deserve it, have fun celebrating
Old 04-22-2011, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, the OP looks so beautiful Thanks Mandie for putting it together and everyone who helped!