Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Queen member (the band)
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Revolting
Old 04-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiled
"The best moments lie simply in the interchanges between the two women; good friends in real life, Page and Mara, according to the press notes, were looking for a project to do together for some time until finding this one, and their verbal sparring and intimate scenes, of which there are several, feel warm and credible, even if they don’t go too far."- THR on 'My Days of Mercy'
Old 04-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Timid
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-22-2012, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Underwhelming
"The best moments lie simply in the interchanges between the two women; good friends in real life, Page and Mara, according to the press notes, were looking for a project to do together for some time until finding this one, and their verbal sparring and intimate scenes, of which there are several, feel warm and credible, even if they don’t go too far."- THR on 'My Days of Mercy'
Old 04-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Victim
Old 04-23-2012, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Whale
Old 04-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Xtremely ugly
Old 04-24-2012, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yodeler
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Zen
Old 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awful

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 04-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Boring
Old 04-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cat owner
Old 04-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Determined to suck
Old 04-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Elephant