Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-07-2017, 06:44 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Archived Forums category on July 9, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We had established a minimum daily post count requirement of 15 posts per board per day, and unfortunately, this board did not meet that minimum requirement in May, and now it went without a post for 48 Hours from July 2 through July 4, and as I indicated here that if this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here at any time within the next six months, or if it went without a post for 48 Hours at any time within the next six months, this board would be closed, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Demi Lovato on the Celebrities Forum or the Music Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to talk about her here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Angel Bo$$

Thanks for the notice Jerry.

Nothing has been really made to keep this board alive these past few weeks and it only was a matter of times before it was too late. I'm sad to see it go especially with new music coming out soon but I get it. I was hoping for a renewal soon but I guess I was too optimistic.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww so sorry to hear this, I understand how hard it is trying to keep a board alive for so long with no one around... Thanks Marian for being a great mod and for making this board amazing, it's been fun! i'll never forget it!
Old 07-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is so sad! I have been on the board since it opened and it's tough to see it go... 8 years is a long time! Thanks for your words and for trying to keep it active with me! I enjoyed our fun times and the laughs. I too will miss posting on here and will cherish the memories. Stay strong We are Warriors!

Old 07-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Angel Bo$$

Goodbye demi's board
Old 07-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I am so sad
I was so busy with exams and work so I couldn't spend time on here. I am really sorry!
I had so much time on here. I wish we could fix this
I love you all. It was so much fun.
Thanks Marian for being an amazing mod.