Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

A holiday greeting from your mods

Tis the season to be jolly! (fa la la la la la la la la)

With the coming holidays, both Priya and I would simply like to wish all the best to you, diligent, fantastically awesome posters, and your families. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or you don't celebrate at all, we send you greetings of joy and prosperity from our families, in the UK and Canada, respectively, to you, wherever you might be.

We thank you all for a fabulous 2010 and for your continued support throughout the cancellation and subsequent drought. We are a stronger board because of the efforts you put into keeping this board a friendly, pleasant spot to share the love of 10T.

Please, have a safe, cheerful holiday season with all the best success in the new year.

Your 10 Things I Hate About You mods, Priya and Amy (Dingbat).
Old 12-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the thread Amy, yes, i'd love to wish you all a very happy holiday, a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have a brilliant time, have fun and thank you for all of the attention you have all given the board, we both appreciate it so much and if it wasn't for you, we'd not be the board we are at the moment, so thank you all and hope to hear all about your exciting holidays when you're all back here
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥