Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Where will the characters be in 10 years?

In the media thread I posted an article where someone guessed where the characters will be in 10 years and wondered what people here thought. So where do you think they will be then?

Monica and Chandler- Still married with 2 kids in school. Monica will be on TV with her own cooking show while Chandler will head of advertising where he works.

Joey- Still in LA doing "Days Of Our Lives" and married to Rachel.

Rachel- Will be married to Joey and have a couple of more kids. She will be a fashion person on TV.

Ross- Will be digging for fossils in different parts of the world but still keeps in contact with everyone.

Pheobe- The only person still in NYC. Will have divorced Mike when she realizes she still loves David. They have 1 kid and is still a masuse (I know I spelled that wrong!) and still sings at Central Perk.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I agree on Phoebe leaving Mike and going back to David, but for the rest, here's what I think:

Ross and Rachel will still be close because they're Emma's parents, but it's still questionable whether their on-again, off-again relationship will be on ten years from now. I think they could both be happy romantically with other people.

Monica and Chandler will have divorced by then. Monica will reunite with Richard and they'll be raising kids together.

Chandler will move to L.A. to live with Joey, and they will be happy.
Old 05-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

In 10 years:

Monica and Chandler - Still married, with 5 kids, 3 adopted - 2 biological. Monica runs a bed and breakfast in the suburbs and Chandler is still in advertising.

Joey- Living in LA and has a successful acting career. Still keeps in touch with the gang.

Rachel and Ross- Married with 3 children. Living in NYC. Rachel is a fashion correspondent for a fashion magazine and Ross is still at NYU.

Phoebe and Mike- Still married, 2 children. They have a regular gig at Central Perk together and Phoebe is also still a massuse (sp?)

And every Thanksgiving they all gather at Monica and Chandler's to celebrate. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 03:57 PM
New Fan

Monica and Chandler will still be married in the suburbs with 3 children.

Ross will follow Rachel to Paris, confess his undying love for her and they will live there with Emma.

Joey gets his big break and moves out to L.A.

Phoebe and Mike are still married, and live in the city with their twins, monica, and mike jr.
CentralPerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

I just realized that I hadn't answered this yet! Well here are my little predictions!

Monica and Chandler will have a house full of children as the twins start 3rd grade. The twins will have two more siblings as well as loving to play with their cousin Emma and Emma's siblings. The Bing house will also be "the house" that all the kids go after school because Monica makes the best after school snacks. She will have quit working as a chef in a mid-town restaurant to work as a partner in Chandler's new boutique advertising agency and be at home with the kids. Chandler got tired of the commute and barely seeing his children, so he decided to start his own agency and works from home. It was touch and go for a while until Monica patented her tile cleaner with the secret ingredient, "Monica's Miracle Mold Remover" and Chandler did the advertising campaign.

Ross and Rachel will be living in a Park Avenue three bedroom with Emma and her little brother born eight years ago. Ross still teaches at NYU in the Paleontology department and is assistant department chair. He has finally gotten his research recognized and become will respected in field. Rachel went back to school to get her Master's degree in fashion merchandising after Emma's little brother was born. She's now a Vice President at XOXO, but only works half days to spend more time with her family.

Phoebe and Mike got pregnant shortly after Monica and Chandler moved to the suburbs. They had a set of twins which was followed by a set of triplets two years later. They decided to put their musical talents together and put out a CD called "Crap Bag & the Bananahammocks." They got picked up by a major label after playing the NYC scene. They currently tour all over the country with their children playing clubs and other venues.

Joey lived in Los Angeles for a while, working at various different acting gigs. He met and fell in love with a model from NYC who was in town for a shoot. They got married after knowing each other for 3 weeks. She had to go back to New York and he followed her a month later, where they moved into her loft. With Chandler's help, he started the Tribbiani School, a center for children and teenagers to hone their skills as actors as well as take lessons in a variety of hobbies and sports. He remembered how his parents had never wanted him to be an actor, so he created the school for kids whose parents wouldn't pay for acting lessons but would pay for karate classes. The kids learn both disciplines and put on showcases twice a year. He and his wife have no kids, but they think of all of the kids at the school as their own.
girl in a cardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love yours Jenn.

Quote:
"Crap Bag & the Bananahammocks."
Quote:
"Monica's Miracle Mold Remover"

I laughed the hardest at those
Old 07-17-2004, 10:39 PM
New Fan

Jenn you really cracked me up. hahaha! but it saddens me that Joey doesnt have kids
Old 07-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

It's weird....these things just sorta came to me as I was typing. I'm not even really sure that I believe any of them would come true ('cept for most of M&C's), but it sounded good. I never really saw Joey as a father -- more of an Uncle Joey than anything. Besides he's married to a model, so she's not going to ruin her figure

Oh and I forgot to add that Ross and Rachel didn't actually get married, but they are commonlaw husband & wife. Don't freak out, R&R fans. It's just my vision of their future
Old 07-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by DevotedFanOfMatt

Monica and Chandler will have a house full of children as the twins start 3rd grade. The twins will have two more siblings as well as loving to play with their cousin Emma and Emma's siblings. The Bing house will also be "the house" that all the kids go after school because Monica makes the best after school snacks. She will have quit working as a chef in a mid-town restaurant to work as a partner in Chandler's new boutique advertising agency and be at home with the kids. Chandler got tired of the commute and barely seeing his children, so he decided to start his own agency and works from home. It was touch and go for a while until Monica patented her tile cleaner with the secret ingredient, "Monica's Miracle Mold Remover" and Chandler did the advertising campaign.

Ross and Rachel will be living in a Park Avenue three bedroom with Emma and her little brother born eight years ago. Ross still teaches at NYU in the Paleontology department and is assistant department chair. He has finally gotten his research recognized and become will respected in field. Rachel went back to school to get her Master's degree in fashion merchandising after Emma's little brother was born. She's now a Vice President at XOXO, but only works half days to spend more time with her family.

Phoebe and Mike got pregnant shortly after Monica and Chandler moved to the suburbs. They had a set of twins which was followed by a set of triplets two years later. They decided to put their musical talents together and put out a CD called "Crap Bag & the Bananahammocks." They got picked up by a major label after playing the NYC scene. They currently tour all over the country with their children playing clubs and other venues.

Joey lived in Los Angeles for a while, working at various different acting gigs. He met and fell in love with a model from NYC who was in town for a shoot. They got married after knowing each other for 3 weeks. She had to go back to New York and he followed her a month later, where they moved into her loft. With Chandler's help, he started the Tribbiani School, a center for children and teenagers to hone their skills as actors as well as take lessons in a variety of hobbies and sports. He remembered how his parents had never wanted him to be an actor, so he created the school for kids whose parents wouldn't pay for acting lessons but would pay for karate classes. The kids learn both disciplines and put on showcases twice a year. He and his wife have no kids, but they think of all of the kids at the school as their own.
PERFECT! I love this! I don't even need to make one up because I adore this one. Thanks Jenn!

Only one thing I will add is I do think Ross and Rachel will get married, only because I cannot picture Rachel being okay with NOT being married, if that makes any sense. I think it also goes way back to the pilot whenever Ross makes the comment that he wants to be married and in runs Rachel with her wedding dress on. I think that scene more than proved that these two were destined to be permanently married in the end.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Re: Where will the characters be in 10 years?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zach Braff Lover
Joey- Still in LA doing "Days Of Our Lives" and married to Rachel.

Rachel- Will be married to Joey and have a couple of more kids. She will be a fashion person on TV.
Joey and Rachel married? I think it's more wishful thinking.

I wouldn't doubt it if Ross and Rachel continue to have their on-off relationship, but I do think R&R end up married. R&R'll raise Emma, having one or two more kids (like TOW Old Yeller Dies), but they live in the city. While Ross's still a professor with tenure at NYU, Rachel's a CEO at Donna Karan (or another high profile fashion company). I don't know about the rest, but I see Joey doing a lot more than DoOL like becoming a more serious actor in dramatic and action movies without developing a huge ego (like in TO That Could've Been).
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Re: Where will the characters be in 10 years?

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
Joey and Rachel married? I think it's more wishful thinking.
Excuse me but there is no right or wrong answer in this thread. That's why I asked where do you, in your own opinion, think they'll be in 10 years. Okay?
Old 07-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Re: Where will the characters be in 10 years?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zach Braff Lover
Excuse me but there is no right or wrong answer in this thread. That's why I asked where do you, in your own opinion, think they'll be in 10 years. Okay?
Yeah, you were offering your opinion on Joey and Rachel, and I was offering mine. It's my fault that it sounded like I was bashing your opinion because I wasn't... it was more of Joey and Rachel in general.
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I agree that there is no right or wrong, but I don't think anyone needs to get upset when someone else disagrees with our opinion. I agree that with the way the show ended, it seems a bit like wishful thinking that Joey and Rachel would get together. But everyone is entitled to think what they wish.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Cotton Candy

I'd like to think that in ten years all of the characters will be amazingly happy and fulfilling all of their wildest dreams.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Chandler & Monica will still be happily married, living in the suburbs with their four children. They had 2 biological kids after they moved to Westchester. Monica is a stay at home mom and has a part time baking business on the side.

Rachel moved to LA to be with Joey and they got married.

Ross reunited with Emily and moved to London.

Phoebe is divorced from Mike and doing her own thing.
mondlerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread