Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2016, 02:21 PM
New Fan

What's the electrical item in Monika's kitchen?

I've been watching friends for years and watching reruns last night I saw an electrical item in Monika's kitchen that I noticed for the very first time! I couldn't identify what it was, and now it's really bothering me. Its a white rectangular box mounted on the underneath of the kitchen shelves, with a cable running off from it. Can anyone tell me what it is please? Its driving me mad!
Flipjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 05:21 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipjango (View Post)
I've been watching friends for years and watching reruns last night I saw an electrical item in Monika's kitchen that I noticed for the very first time! I couldn't identify what it was, and now it's really bothering me. Its a white rectangular box mounted on the underneath of the kitchen shelves, with a cable running off from it. Can anyone tell me what it is please? Its driving me mad!
Hello and welcome to the Friends board
It seems to me that that it's a big white box but then you can take off the front of it to reveal it looking like a cooking timer as you can see in S1 and S7 because of the black clock hand on the surface of the box.
I have tried to look for concrete evidence for you about it but judging by this it looks like a cooking timer.

Evie - 14 - 03 -2011 ~ Fly away my beautiful angel
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread