Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Janine and Charlie.. i hated those two.

Among the six characters, i'd say that Joey bugs me a lott sometimes. but yet, he's so sweet, you cannot not love him
unfloopy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh, out of the six friends I'd say I sometimes don't like Monica as much as the others. She's just not as easy going as the rest.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Let's see. Out of the Friends, I least associated with Phoebe, but I love her, now, and don't find her annoying at all like I used to. I loved them all, really, but they all had their moments where I could have smacked them upside the head.

Out of guest stars, I disliked : Elizabeth, Janine, Charlie and Paolo. Elizabeth was too perky and acted like a 12-year-old, rather than a 20-year-old. Janine was just badly-acted. I also thought Charlie was also pretty badly-acted, but was given some really clunky lines that no actor could have pulled off and was just a bad character, generally (making her Ross's clone- incredibly annoying. They could have at least pointed fun at it, like Ross and Russ. Also, dating two best friends within hours of each other? How ****ty is that?!). And Paolo, well, no explanation, needed, really.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

i love all 6 Friends, but if i had to choose which one i liked the least, I would have to go with Joey... but even that hurts to say because i still love him so much.

From the guests, I'm gonna go with: Paolo, Richard, Charlie, Emily, Kathy (Chandler's gf, kate or kathy) and elizabeth annoyed me a little too.
i guess it's safe to say that i am a hardcore R/R fan lol.. didn't like those girls getting in the way, hehe.
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

It's Kathy

I wouldn't describe myself as an avid RR fan (well, not after s5, anyway), but I did hate most of their partners.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

Emily oh how i wanted to slap the b!t*h coudn't stand her.
I didn't really like Monica that much but i loved Courtney so she was less annoying while she was playing her.
brexluv22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't like Emily as a guest star, She made me ashamed to be English, she was so controlling and stuck up...we're not all like that!
Of the 6...I love them all but then can all have their moments. I love Rachel but one line she said which will always stick out as just nasty was when she was moving out and her and Monica were fighting and she went, "I'm Monica, I can't find a boyfriend so I'll just go across the hall and sleep with whoever I find there!" That was just mean and too far. But I love all of them. Ross can be too posessive/jealous, that whole stuff with Mark. Monica had her moments too. But really they're just too hard to hate.
*~Sophia~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

i was watching season 10 and i totally felt bad for saying that joey was my least favorite friend even though i also mentioned that i love them all and that i just happened to love him the least... i still take it back. i love them all A LOT and i just happen to love ross and chandler a tiny bit more haha.

I didn't like Emily at all, but i think from all the guest stars, there is no one i disliked more than Richard. He just rubbed me the wrong way and every time i go through my seasons, i get irked when it comes to the point where Monica and Richard meet. i just can't help it.
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:19 AM
New Fan

Ross!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but he drove me crazy and not in a good way. When he freaked out over that turkey sandwich, that's when I really started to hate him. He was a possessive nutjob.
cassionfanalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Out of the main six, Phoebe is by far my least favorite. The episode where Monica asked Phoebe to stop playing at Javu (however you spell it) and Phoebe freaked out and attacked her back just made me want to slap her!

I have this dream...
It's you. When all my dreams come true...
And believe that dreams come true everyday...
ღ Jen///icon=babybirdd
BitterlySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Pheobe and Richard. He just kept coming back!

And Pheobe just had an annoying quality about her. I liked her in the beginning, but then the way she was always flirting with Chandler when he and Monica were together annoyed me.
x3nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

HAHAHA Richard was kind of like a cockroach wasn't he?

I have this dream...
It's you. When all my dreams come true...
And believe that dreams come true everyday...
ღ Jen///icon=babybirdd
BitterlySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Out of them all i don't know, Ross maybe? He just didn't make me laugh like the others did. I do like him, but sometimes i found him annoying.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirsty- (View Post)
Out of them all i don't know, Ross maybe? He just didn't make me laugh like the others did. I do like him, but sometimes i found him annoying.
ITA There was something about Ross that just didn't do it for me.

Out of the main 6, Emily, Paolo, Carol, Susan, Janine,
Old 07-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes I disliked Monica and that was mostly in the earlier seasons but one I really don't like EMILY
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread