Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Von Trapp Glory

Season 7 Appreciation Month - "You and I just made out! You and I are making out?"

Let's add a Season 7 thread to the mix. Discuss, appreciate and enjoy!

Remember when Joey and Ross became "nap partners"? Rachel turned 30? What about Monica and Chandler exchanging vows and getting married in one of the best season finales that this show has ever had?

And what about Tag? and Cecilia Monroe? and Cousin Cassie? and Melissa, Rachel's sorority sister? And who could forget Chandler's dad?

What was your favorite episode? Who was your favorite character? What story arc made Season 7 so interesting?

The seventh season is the latest season to be released on DVD, so it should be fresh in everyone's mind Post away!
Old 06-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Von Trapp Glory

I love these stills

Credit-Friends Cafe
Old 06-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Love the pics.
TOW chandler and moica got married was great.
I loved it when Phoebe learnt to ride a bike...she had to have stablizers LOL

Great season
groovyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Von Trapp Glory

ITA!

Credit-Friends Cafe
Old 06-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

i loved TOW Monica's Thunder and TOW Rosita Dies. especially TOW Rosita Die cos it was the episode that officially got me obsessed with Friends! and the Holiday Armadillo! that was sooooo funny. i'm gonna get the DVDs on friday!

oh, and Tag was cute, but he couldn't act.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

This season will always be one of my favorites because it was during this season that I got the experience of a lifetime when I saw TOW They Are Up All Night being filmed. Being that close to the actors and watching the whole process was really amazing!

And of course, Monica and Chandler got married which was great
girl in a cardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DevotedFanOfMatt
This season will always be one of my favorites because it was during this season that I got the experience of a lifetime when I saw TOW They Are Up All Night being filmed. Being that close to the actors and watching the whole process was really amazing!
aw you're so lucky! watching one of the funniest episodes being filmed!
Old 06-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

I do feel very lucky and I had an amazing time
girl in a cardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Von Trapp Glory

Wow, that's so amazing Jenn! That's an experience that I always wished for! That episode was actually on last night
Old 06-11-2004, 12:30 AM
New Fan

My fave moment of this season was when Ross gave Phoebe her very frist bike! aww cute was that?
Dreamerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

With the training wheels!

Jenn, that must've been awesome!
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

What was your favorite episode? Well the whole season was top notch but my fav was TOW Monica and Chandler's Wedding. I also love these alot: Monica's Thunder, Rachels' Book, Phoebe's Cookies, Nap Partners, Holiday Armadillo, Up All Night, All Turn Thrity, Truth About London, Cheep Wedding Dress, Rachel's Big Kiss, Chandler's Dad.
Who was your favorite character? Mr. Charles Bing
What story arc made Season 7 so interesting? Monica planning the wedding.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Von Trapp Glory

Ooh, fun questions

What was your favorite episode?

There were a lot of great ones, but TOW Monica and Chandler's Wedding tops the list. It was hilarious, romantic and had that wonderful surprise ending. Plus, I think that it really showcased the Friends as an ensemble.

Who was your favorite character?

I liked Chandler a lot during Season 7. He was such a great fiance and his scenes with Monica were so beautiful. Joey takes the cake though! He was just hilarious! From trying to be a 19 year old to his ever famous "moo point" line to his World War I movie, he was so...Joey All of the characters were great though, as always.

What story arc made Season 7 so interesting?

Probably the arc involving Monica and Chandler's wedding and Chandler's dad. It made for some great comedy.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:01 PM
New Fan

Season Seven is supposedly not one of the best seasons but for me perosnally it really ranks up there. The only bad thing was matthew's health problems and he looked awful for the better part of the season.

Episode wise there was a lot to laugh about. TOW MOnica's Thunder is just about hilarious and very underrated. I loved TOW All the Candy, TOW Chandler's Dad, TOW The TRuth About London, TOW The Holiday Armadillo, TOW PHoebe's Cookies, TOW All the Cheesecakses, and of course the wedding ceremony (not the rest of the episode, it sucked.)
Old 07-20-2004, 09:44 PM
In Theaters

Reply   Post New Thread