Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

i have to admit, i dont know the names for most episodes lol.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
*slaps forehead*
My studying is really getting in the way of remembering each Friends episode...
Thanks a lot Mel!
Yeah, studying suck like that I'm glad I could help

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
It's from season 9 episode 14 'The One With the Blind Dates', when she was talking with Joey about how RnR should be together instead of trying to date other people

Im watching my season 1 DVD and Im watching "TOW the Stoned Guy" and i just realized he's the same guy that went out with Rachel in the episode you're talking about. He's hilarious in both episodes.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

jon lovitz
"heh, tartlets. heh, tartlets, hehe tartlets. word has lost all meaning"
hilarious!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL he is hilarious i was laughing that whole scene

"Well, slap my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!"

"Man overboard! I think he's drowning! Hey Fellows! Grab on a Sugar-O..save yourselves.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Oooh John Lovitz is my favorite guest star ever.

"Come on, Steve, there must be something that you like about yourself..."
"I do like my hair."
".....really?"

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-16-2008, 05:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I watched that S1 episodesw yesterday, too... John Lovitz is so hilarious
I love him every time he shows up
Old 01-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm just watching TOW Joey Tells Rachel. This part always kills me:

Monica: Joey thinks you hate him.
Ross: Hate him? I---I don't hate him. [softly] It's just it's Rachel....you know?

The way David says that line is just....UGH! So heartbreaking. And those sad puppy dog eyes! I'm just completely in love with that scene because you're just so right there with Ross even though he and Rachel haven't been a couple in years at that point. He knew that if Joey and Rachel hooked up, it wouldn't be a fling. It would have to be serious because they're such good friends. And you could just feel how **** scared he was of losing the love of his life to his best friend. It's like he said in TOW Chandler Can't Cry: "I don't know if anything's ever going to happen with us....again...ever.....but I don't wanna know that it never could". And I think he genuinely thought that if JnR would get together, that would put the final nail in the coffin of RnR. Thank god Rachel felt the same way about Ross. Seriously it would have been a crime not to have these two end up together forever.

And totally random, but I just love how Mon is there for her big brother. They have such a sweet relationship.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I love that scene, i love how it's always Rachel, not anybody else, it's Rachel. Or Ross, for Rachel.

TOW Chandler can't cryy, I love that scene. It's like they never lost the hope of being together again, that is just amazing.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

oh i love that too.
i love the way his reason is "it's Rachel"

like when he made that list in S2.. he wrote that julie is not rachel.

The way he viewed her was like something sacred. he never needed any other reason to express how he was feeling as it relates to her because for him, simply put, she's her and that's enough.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
The way he viewed her was like something sacred. he never needed any other reason to express how he was feeling as it relates to her because for him, simply put, she's her and that's enough.
That's a great way of putting it.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

It's Rachel.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
That's a great way of putting it.
thank you

i love this scene:

I know Ross ends up going inside to be with Julie, but i totally think Rachel got to him here. the look on his face and their physical closeness really says a lot. You could really see how much Rachel is hurting too, which is so different from the first season.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm just watching TOW Phoebe's Birthday Dinner and there's one hilarious RnR bit that was cut.

Remember how Judy tells Rachel the story about how Ross 'tucked his willy between his legs' when she went to the beauty salon? Get this:

Phoebe: This is not over! [goes off]
Rachel: Oh I feel terrible. [slaps Ross' arm] We should've been strong and left Emma at home!
Ross: We?!
Rachel: [glares at him] There are some adult willy stories they don't know.
Ross: [pause] We should've been stronger...

- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 01-17-2008 at 10:03 AM
Old 01-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Phoebe: This is not over! [goes off]
Rachel: Oh I feel terrible. [slaps Ross' arm] We should've been strong and left Emma at home!
Ross: We?!
Rachel: [glares at him] There are some adult willy stories they don't know.
Ross: We should've been stronger...
Oh my this is so hilarious
Closed Thread   Post New Thread