Old 06-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

double post

"Lie to me convince me I've been sick forever
and all of this will make sense when I get better."

Michelle Branch & Jessica Harp <3
Old 06-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched TOW Ross and Rachel Take a Break. I felt so horrible when Ross kissed Chloe, and Rachel was trying to contact him. When they play TOW the Morning After I know I'm probably gonna be bawling.

Even if RnR break up in TOW The Morning After it's one of my favorite episodes. I definately think it was one of David Schwimmer(sp?) and Jennifer Aniston's best performances.

Old 06-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Isabel
The funniest comment in that little rant of hers, about Ross dating her sister - "Isn't that like incest or something?!" - .
ITA!!! hey ur a GH watcher ME 2 ME 2 !!!

Old 06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Marie*

Even if RnR break up in TOW The Morning After it's one of my favorite episodes. I definately think it was one of David Schwimmer(sp?) and Jennifer Aniston's best performances.
I hate that episode because they break up, but I love it because they both do such an amazing job in it!

I love when Ross and Rachel are so jealous of the other person's girlfriend/boyfriend, too. Its hilarious. When Ross dates her sister, I love when Phoebe tells her and she goes off into this long rant-thing where she ends up saying that they're gonna get married

| videos | journal |
Old 06-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

oh i know what u mean cuz i watch all the reruns too and i kno tonight is the one where they breakup....its such an awesome episode if purel for the acting.....even the other 4 in monica's room w/the waxing and everything lol

one of the best things about FRIENDS is how theyre able to mix drama and comedy in such a good way...like wen theyre ordering the pizza and ross is like "no anchovies plz" and rach tells the guy "extra anchovies" and then he says 'its ok ill pick em off" and she goes "can u chop some into the sauce"

its so funny that u guys started posting about this cuz i was thinking about it last nite and i was gonna ask

what do YOU think, were they or were they not "on a break"??

Old 06-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

(IMO) They were on a break, and Ross wasn't cheating... he just didn't have to go out and sleep with Chloe the night Rachel ended things.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 06-17-2004, 02:28 PM
New Fan

I had lost hope for Ross and Rachel around the middle of the show, and I was okay with that because Monica and Chandler were getting started, but I am extremely happy that Ross and Rachel were finally together in the end.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

They were sooooooo on a break....he wasn't cheating....

claudia
Old 06-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't the original fight Rachel saying they were on a break and Ross saying he thought they broke up?

Old 06-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

yes it was ... were on a break and when you say it and your a guy or you hear it from your GF your like okey were breaking up or were about to ya know !! I dont know weird things but its true its what would have happened in real life ! most of the time anyway !
Old 06-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

I believe in TOW The Morning After, her exact words are:

"We were on a break!"

But I like to ignore that, and pretend it never happened.

That's what fanfic is for, people.

Episodes I like best are the ones right after Emma's born, like TOW The Male Nanny, where you can pretend that they're married.

Because they totally are.

I enjoy my tiny denial-filled world.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

don't you think the writers are genious? they came up with the whole break thing so we couldn't blame either rachel nor ross for the break up and we could keep loving the characters

did she say that they were on a break?
Old 06-18-2004, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Sonia *
don't you think the writers are genious? they came up with the whole break thing so we couldn't blame either rachel nor ross for the break up and we could keep loving the characters
ITA i was actually thinking bout that last night *great minds think alike* that you cant blame either because they both made mistakes but they also both were right in their own way so its like it was circumstances that couldnt be helped.............therefore making us all still wanting them together

Old 06-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Still, I think that not getting them back together was stupid of the writers. The fact that they just kept acknowedging everything, even though it had been yers since they were an actual couple, is what made some people hate R&R. The show would've been just as good if oss and Rachel would have gotten married too, and all that good sh it.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 06-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am so glad they at least got them together after everything. They were so cute and you know they loved each other the whole time. But I agree it should of happened a lot earlier.

Jordan: I feel like I’ve known you forever.
Jeff: I know me too.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top