Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would rather have been spoiled and known that Ross and Rachel were ending up together in the end instead of being nervous as hell and all stressed out from start to finish.
Yeah...but see,Rach&Ross were not like other TV couples coz with them ,you just knew they'd end up together.That's why I loved Friends so much,from the beginning these two had to reunite one time or another.

I know the thought of not reuniting them crossed the writers's minds,but I'm sure as hell that this idea didn't last for more than 5 seconds.I mean,I was totally spoiler free for the finale but I wasn't worried about R&R.I knew they'd get back together.
Old 06-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

In Theatres - Lovely pics!
Old 06-13-2004, 06:21 AM
In Theaters

I'm glad that you like them

Old 06-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by SpySyd
Yeah...but see,Rach&Ross were not like other TV couples coz with them ,you just knew they'd end up together.That's why I loved Friends so much,from the beginning these two had to reunite one time or another.

I know the thought of not reuniting them crossed the writers's minds,but I'm sure as hell that this idea didn't last for more than 5 seconds.I mean,I was totally spoiler free for the finale but I wasn't worried about R&R.I knew they'd get back together.
Agreed. You are right.. The writers were fantastically brilliant with the story of Ross and Rachel. They knew very early on that there would be a large gathering of fans that would fall in love with them.. They also knew that Ross and Rachel were destined to be together in the end probably from season two and on.. They knew the enormous and insane fan following that R/R had, and they knew deep down that anything but a romantic true love ending for these two was the only route to go or else, seriously, Friends would definitely have ended with a huge hole in it. It just would never have ended as arguably the best comedy to ever grace the television screen WITHOUT a R/R ending.. A R/R ending HAD to happen in order for this show to come full circle and be the masterpiece that it was for ten years..

I was reading that the R/R fan following is the highest populated fan following EVER in history of tv. R/R are the most popular couple ever in other words.. I think that is so hugely awesome!
Old 06-13-2004, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I was so extremely happy when R/R decided to go for it. The last moments were so precious. I cried when she said "I got off the plane" It was beautiful. It couldnt have ended any better.

Check out your favorite celeb pics here @ my Flickr page!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5057603...7611308272723/
Old 06-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Renata M., I added you to the list!!

Claudia
Old 06-16-2004, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, im new to the friends thread. How is everyone. Man Ross and Rachel best couple hands down. I have been a fan since the 1st ep, everyone seems real nice around here. Do u know where i could get any clips from the Finale of R&R ? any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tootles
MMS Supporter #39,ILY Supporter #47,PDA Supporter #10, WYMM Supporter #13,LL Supporter #6.

Twilight is Love
Icon by *kaat*
Old 06-16-2004, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Dudes, what a great ending to a great series, i miss it though. Theres this huge gap where it should be and I dont know what to fill it with! Any suggestions where im going to get my ross and rachel kicks now?

Hey Emma im new too, and thats my name too
Old 06-16-2004, 06:16 AM
Banned

hey emma and peas i am also new on the thread. ross and rachel are really the fabulous. a cracking couple.
Old 06-16-2004, 06:34 AM
Passionate Fan

hey allyru

Ross and Rachel were the greatest couple on friends, they were so exciting with the "will they? wont they?" and now all the guessing has gone! Monica and Chandler were also a great couple I loved the way they were so perfect for each other. Man i miss friends
Old 06-16-2004, 06:46 AM
Banned

it is odd watching monica and chandler in the begining and them not being together. they is ment to be just like ross and rachel.
Old 06-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

o i know when u watch the classic episodes monica is always sitting with him and touching him and i forget they are just friends at this point. u can see that they are destined right from the start.

RRR (Ross and Rachel Rock)
Old 06-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Banned

i no man i cried so hard wen it ended. and ross and rachel getting together was the best. but did u no they missed 3 mins of the end wot they is only showing on the DVD, if they would of shown it it would of just completed it.
Old 06-16-2004, 07:18 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah that is a bit of a low trick to make ppl buy the dvd, i mean they should have realsied we were all going to buy it n e way!! Classic Ross and Rachel moments.

RRR
Old 06-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Banned

my favourite classics are the flash backs with fat monica and rachels big nose and ross and chandlers hair. oh tis too funny.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread