Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 08:17 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeta
I don't know why but I have always loved the phrase Ross and Rachel are Ross and Rachel. It's like even though they were separated by years and years of couplish romance, they could still kiss in a snap just because the bond is so strong. Damn, gotta watch s2 again.
Yeah, I do love that quote too. And somehow, just being who they are is enough reason for them to be together.

I'm jumping on the 'adding' bandwagon. Can I be added to the list too?
Old 01-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I love the reasons, they make me go all mushy everytime i read it.
She got off the plane that makes me cry everytime *sniffs*

So i was talking to my friend about Roos and Rachel today and she asked me i i ever doubted that they would get back together. i said no and she gave me this weird look. Has there ever been a moment when ytou lost all hope and and didnt think RR would get together again?

BTW can i be added to the list please?
Old 01-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Nope. I never lost hope. They're just one of those couples that you see and think that they're going to work whatever problem they have out and they'll end up together. They cared about eachother too much to not end up together.

You're added, doy and mandine

| videos | journal |
Old 01-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

i never lost hope either

brad/jen

Old 01-09-2005, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Lauren:.
Nope. I never lost hope. They're just one of those couples that you see and think that they're going to work whatever problem they have out and they'll end up together. They cared about eachother too much to not end up together.

You're added, doy and mandine
Yea thats how i felt but my friend, thought that they would never get back together because too much had happened between them, im not quite sure when she 'lost hope' but it was probs around S6, she said that you could see they loved each other, but it woulld never happen *shrugs*
BUt if they didnt end up together in the end i dunno what i would have done

BTW thanks for adding me
Old 01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I never doubted for a second that they wouldn't get back together. I credit the brilliant writers for having me feel this way. They always gave me the belief that R/R were meant to be and they would get the happy ending. I also feel like in a strange way, I was almost more secure in my belief that they would get the happy ending whenever they were apart and in other romantic relationships. It was during this time that I could see how wrong they were with every other romantic relationship that they tried out. Everything always came back to them and every failed romantic relationship that they had proved more and more how they were so meant to be with each other. And while I strongly disliked seeing them with other people, such as Emily and Tag (ugh, hated both of them) I never once felt threatened by their significant others because I always knew that they were meant to be and would find their way back to each other. The writers had this amazing way of conveying how much they were meant to be, and this started right in the pilot episode and never let up until that incredible moment where Rachel showed up at Ross's place in the finale and said.. "I got off the plane," followed by their declarations to each other and the confirmation that they were getting the happy ending together!
Old 01-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Banned

Hi guys! I'm new in this thread. I'm watching reruns of Friends.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome Katherine_Behr

Michelle.. word to the whole post. I was going to quote the parts I agreed with, but then I realized I'd quote the whole post. That's exactly how I feel, too.

| videos | journal |
Old 01-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

I always kept my hope because they were so meant to be, besides all the seasons have some great R/R scenes
Old 01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks Lauren.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Shipper Challenge! Write your own vows for Ross and Rachel's wedding
Old 01-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Banned

Can someone tell me what happened in the end? Call me Yuki. How many kids does Ross and Rachel have?
Old 01-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone!

Im a major Ross and Rachel fan, and i've loved them since the very first episodes. Friends is the first show that i've watched since it aired, everything else i watch i start late. I was so happy when Rachel got off the plane, i was like in Tears.

Could i be added to the list?

~Britney
Old 01-14-2005, 05:15 PM
New Fan

Ross and Rachel forever.... they are the perfect match, and the only couple that can make you cry, laugh, and that you would bend over backwards to be 1/2 of opposite Ross!
Old 01-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Katherine_Behr*~
Can someone tell me what happened in the end? Call me Yuki. How many kids does Ross and Rachel have?
Hey Yuki! In the end Rachel was going to go off to Paris for her job, and Ross ran off to stop her at the airport but she left anyways. Then she comes back to his apartment and says that she "got off the plane" They have one kid, Emma.

Quote:
Shipper Challenge! Write your own vows for Ross and Rachel's wedding
Oh wow. That's so hard. That is going to definately take some time to think about!

Quote:
the only couple that can make you cry, laugh,
That's so true. Not only were they just touchingly sweet, but they were also hilarious. Not always drama-- not always comedic.. but a really good balance

Britney-Welcome! You're added

| videos | journal |
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top