Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
^Yeah, I was just talking about seeing Ross shirtless (because I don't want everyone to think I have dirty thoughts, although I have when it comes to these two ) but so yeah, of course the whole thing must be so hot, they were both horny that day Ahah
who doesn't?

Great banner! i like it a lot!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Aww the 3rd animation is so cute! I love what Chandler says to her
Rachel: well theirs a kiss that he won't forget for a while
Chandler: yep, either that or you just turned him on to a stripper

I'm Sam btw
Old 10-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Awwwww, I love the Season 1 and Season 2 moments I can't wait to see the rest of the seasons!!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking yesterday the we needed a banner before thew supporters list... adding Adara's beautiful banner now!
And, Jule, you've been added!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
I love what Chandler says to her
Rachel: well theirs a kiss that he won't forget for a while
Chandler: yep, either that or you just turned him on to a stripper
Love that scene too Jealous!Rachel then passionate kiss and then jealous!Rachel again lol Great!

Aww, yeah the banner looks great at the opening who is now even more beautiful

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Sam!!

I'm glad you girls liked it I'll try to make some more arts for them later on...

Quote:
Jealous!Rachel then passionate kiss and then jealous!Rachel again lol Great!
Amazing sequency But really, I thinks it's hard to find something better than Jealous!Rachel I love it.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Sam!
Do you want to be added?
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Amazing sequency But really, I thinks it's hard to find something better than Jealous!Rachel I love it.
I know She's just too awesome when she's like that, always so funny and it shows how much she wants to keep her man too, I mean the crazy jealous one is suppose to be Ross because of everything happen in S3 with Mark and stuff but Rachel also was often jealous with him and other girls (even if it was more when they weren't actually together) and it's great to see her being that way for him too, I just love it

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

It just shows that both of them were afraid of losing the other.

It's funny that, like you said, Rach's jealousy happened when they weren't together... before, in S2, and after, in all the other seasons we see at least one episode where she's kind of jealous of him, years after they were together.

My favourite jealousy moment from Rach has to be the one in S8 when she's pregnant I just love that whole episode and how Ross just agress that he ain't gonna date anymore because hse doesn't want to.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
It's funny that, like you said, Rach's jealousy happened when they weren't together... before, in S2, and after, in all the other seasons we see at least one episode where she's kind of jealous of him, years after they were together.
Yeah probably because she really didn't have him for sure anymore, I mean when they were dating she must have been more trustful about him and them to not be too much jealous but once they weren't together anymore she knew if he gets into a serious relationship she could lost the possibility of being with him again.
But I also think that we didn't get to see her more often jealous because they wanted to do all those jealousy stuff with Ross, it was about him, but I'm sure like we saw in that ep with the stripper thing that it happened that Rachel was jealous like that when they were dating, we just don't get to see it but I can really imagine her being like that time to time (but may be trying to hide it too)

Ah jealous!Rachel in that ep of S8 is just too awesome "Horny bitch" and everything It was so good

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Sam!

I love the horny bitch scene, really hilariouss. and Ross aka Indiana Jones. ahah
Old 10-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Haha that scene was cute it brought our ship back
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah probably because she really didn't have him for sure anymore, I mean when they were dating she must have been more trustful about him and them to not be too much jealous but once they weren't together anymore she knew if he gets into a serious relationship she could lost the possibility of being with him again.
Exactly. Specialy after everything tha twent down right before they got apart, with Emily and her not wanting for Ross to see or talk to Rachel... she felt protective of him... I think that, in some level, she always felt like he was still hers, they would still make it. That's where the whole "It's never off the table" thing comes in briliantly.

Quote:
But I also think that we didn't get to see her more often jealous because they wanted to do all those jealousy stuff with Ross, it was about him
Yeah.. it was like, he got the girl, the one he loved for so long, now what?! He can't lose her! He was always a little afraid of losing her... hence his jealousy. But the cute thing is that, it wasn't crazy!stalker!jealousy.

Quote:
Haha that scene was cute it brought our ship back
It did! I just hoped they would go for it once Emma was born...
Old 10-03-2007, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
I think that, in some level, she always felt like he was still hers, they would still make it. That's where the whole "It's never off the table" thing comes in briliantly
Yeah, I always thought that she kept thinking Ross was still hers Like she (and probably him too) always had that thought about them being together again at some point, like she wasn't really thinking about it but it was still like a fact somewhere deep inside of her !
And there was that quote that make me think even more that she always have that thought about him still being hers, it's when there was her sister in season 6 and she was totally freaking out and she told to Phoebe :
"Oh my God! I can not believe that! I mean I don’t really like it when Ross goes out with anyone, but my sister isn’t that like incest or something?! Oh my God, and they’re gonna have sex! Oh! Oh no what if he marries her too?! Oh this is just terrible, this is just terrible. And I can’t stop it! I can’t—I don’t own Ross! Y’know?..."
I always love those things I put in "bold" I know the scene was funny because she was all crazy and stuff lol but I always thought what she said meant a lot, we can see that even when we don't see her being jealous when he dates she doesn't like it, she cares, and when she said "I don't own Ross" it's a bit like she actually wish (or thought) she do, I mean that he would still choose her at the end and she will of course choose him too because it's how things were supposed to be, he was hers and she was his. They didn't want to think about it, they hide they feelings, wanted to move on or whatever but it was always there anyway

Quote:
Yeah.. it was like, he got the girl, the one he loved for so long, now what?! He can't lose her! He was always a little afraid of losing her... hence his jealousy. But the cute thing is that, it wasn't crazy!stalker!jealousy.
Yup Exactly what I thought! And yeah thank god he wasn't that jealous lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

even when they're "over" each other, it's funny to see how she felt about him dating with someone else. He meant a lot for her and she knows it, and same for him. After all, it's Ross and Rachel.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread