Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
He loves his Rachel
lol yeah totally ! He was like "oh what should I do ?" when in fact he knew the answer all along, he just can't resist to her, not when he's still in love with her like that

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2007, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

You totally can see they're still so in love. Even if you couldn't see, they would always take that for granted, they never stopped love each other, it's so obvious.

ETA: Double post, this one, out.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

You totally can see they're still so in love. Even if you couldn't see, we would always take that for granted, they never stopped love each other, it's so obvious.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Yeah it really is Their love is still there and always will be, Rachel (or even Ross actually) may be wasn't ready to be with him again yet at that time but she couldn't help to feel like that, she didn't want him to be with someone else, he was still her Ross and she still feels so good around him and his kisses... well his kisses just make her forget about everything to just remember how great they were together and how much she still loves him

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
well his kisses just make her forget about everything to just remember how great they were together and how much she still loves him
Thank god for Ross' kisses.
She just can't resist them, see TOW Rachel's going away party? He kisses her and she forgets why she is angry/sad at him.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Oh that scene was so intense. You could tell by Rachel's face that she was torn between running away and kissing him senseless. Thank god she went for the second option.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-24-2007, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
Thank god for Ross' kisses.
She just can't resist them, see TOW Rachel's going away party? He kisses her and she forgets why she is angry/sad at him.
Yeah it was the same Totally love that
I just really love all those scenes between them, there's so much passion and when they try to fight their feelings it always end in a frustrated fight and then they would just share one of their special intense look or most of the time a powerful kiss follow the fight, the best way to let their feelings out finally, if they can't express themself by having a real, sincere talk they would just act on instinct

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Completely agree.

The looks and/or the kisses say it all. no need words!
Old 11-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aw, love that kiss and scene They really are too good together

"if you do come to dinner, I’ll love you like I do in that black thing that you like." Ahah I love Ross little smile/laugh when she said that, he's too cute

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I always crack up at the line after that:

Ross: Hi Gunther.
Gunther: [pissed off] Yeah. We'll see.

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

such a cute scene. And that kiss, awww.

Yeah, Gunther cracks me up when he says that!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too about Gunther He always said this kind of stuff to Ross who didn't understand

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Gunther: [in his head] Say Rachel, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me sometime.......as my lover!

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Poor Gunther all this years he was all crazy over her and he acrually get to tell her he loves her before Ross did in the last one lol Ross was all shocked

That makes me think I love Phoebe saying to Ross something like Paris being full of Gunther to convince Ross to say to Rachel how he really feels

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread