Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetest_Thing (View Post)
Another very cute moment between Ross and Chandler is when Ross wanted to stop Rachel and Mark by going to the girls apartment "asking for juice", but Chandler stopped him and told him to make his peace with the situation. I always thought Chandler was a little hard on Ross saying that "the relationship is over", but he was just being a friend... it's nice how Chandler comforts Ross with a simple "I know..." in the end.

lol I felt sad for Ross there but that scene was still pretty funny The way Chandler jumped on Ross' back and Ross still kept walking even when Chandler grabbed the foosball table and Chandler was surpised saying "you are surprisingly strong!" lol and then he put his feet on the door to keep it close while he was still on Ross But yeah, I love how Chandler was being a good friend with Ross in that scene

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-14-2009, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Funny moment without a doubt - just felt really sad for Ross... Chandler too was happy for RnR when they got together and he started smoking again when they broke up because for him it felt like his parents' divorce... it's "sweet" in a way. I think Ross and Chandler have a kind of brotherhood friendship, they really act like brothers sometimes.

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Old 09-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

They were like brothers. I loved how Ross brought Chandler home with him for Thanksgiving each year. I thought that was really sweet. I love all the flashbacks of them back then, so funny

Vicky
Old 10-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Chandler and Ross are so like brothers to each other and they're funny together! My favorite part of them is where after they both saw Rachel leave her apartment with her former work partner Mark to leave for their date, they're in Chandler and Joey's apartment and Ross is spying on them.

Chandler: "Ross, you gotta stop, okay? You can't just stare through the peephole for three hours. You're gonna get peepeye."

Ross: "I knew it, I knew it. I always knew she liked him! She'd say no but here we are, right? We just broke up, first thing she does!"

Chandler: "You didn't JUST break up."

Ross: "Hey, it's been, like, three weeks!"

Chandler: "You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean, bullets have left guns slower."

They are hilarious together!!! I love their friendship.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I watched one of Ross and Chandler classic scene today, from season 3 when Ross explains to Chandler how he should do with Janice to have more space to sleep in bed

^ I love their expressions when Ross put his hand on Chandler's leg

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

And another one of my favourites is when Rachel talks about how much girls share and talk about everything, so Ross tells Chandler about his fantasy and then Chandler says how his mum appears in his Definitely something he should have kept to himself.

And then poor Ross imagining his mum when Rachel came in dressed like Princess Leia. Chandler really screwed with his head

Vicky
Old 12-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
And another one of my favourites is when Rachel talks about how much girls share and talk about everything, so Ross tells Chandler about his fantasy and then Chandler says how his mum appears in his Definitely something he should have kept to himself.
Haha yeah, I love that scene with them!

Chandler: And then all of the sudden your Mom pops into your head. And your like 'Mom, get outta here!' You know, but of course, like, after that you can't possibly think of anything else, and you can't, you know, stop what your doing. So it's kinda like, you're, you know. You know...(Ross just stares at him). You don't know!
Ross: Your Mom, your telling me, your telling me, about your Mom, what is the matter with you?
Chandler: You said...
Ross: I said 'share' not 'scare'. Go sit over there! (Chandler goes over and sits at a table and puts his head down).

It's so funny how Chandler go sit there like he was little kid And then yeah, poor Ross at the end when couldn't get his mum out of his head

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Icon by Joyce
Old 01-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

yeah, poor chandler was put into time-out he'd scare the heck outta me with that story, too, though
Old 07-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

add me please!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome here Alexa! I added you

Do you have a fave scene with Ross and Chandler?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-21-2010, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

gosh, i have NO idea. There are so many good ones!

maybe the one where they were bringing up all the things they did to ross parents!
Old 07-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
gosh, i have NO idea. There are so many good ones!

maybe the one where they were bringing up all the things they did to ross parents!
Yeah, it's always hard to choose a fave scene

I'm not sure of the scene you're talking about, do you mean in the Thanksgiving episode of S6? I just love that scene, it was so funny

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

yup, i think it was that one.

when he blamed the pot on chandler.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
when he blamed the pot on chandler.
Yeah Poor Chandler, the Gellers hated him because of what Ross told them and then Ross was still scared to tell them the truth, so then Monica told them and they both ended up telling all those stuff they did to their parents

Some moments I also with Ross and Chandler it's their flashback scenes! It's always so funny to see how horrible their looks were back in high school/college and how they still thought they were cool, with their band and all

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread