Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I would have liked seeing Phoebe being Rachel's maid of honour.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 02-22-2014, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
I would have liked seeing Phoebe being Rachel's maid of honour.
Me too! And I'd love to see it in an intimate, delicate atmosphere. Not bling bling like Monica used to have our outdoors like Pheebs (though I liked both a lot!) but I'd like to see RR totally different, more natural, calm. It's just like it was 'meant to be all along.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

I agree that their wedding wouldn't have been a big affair - it would have been a small, intimate event. It just fits them, at that stage of their relationship.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

I definitely don't think Rachel & Ross would have gone for a small wedding. If it happened earlier on in the series, then yeah I can see it. I'dve rather seen an actual and proper wedding and not the drunken Vegas hook-up.

They'd just have a small, closed wedding ceremony. Just a few friends (like Joey, Phoebe, and Mike) and their families.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, if they had married earlier in their series, THEN their wedding would have been a bigger event. And I would love to have seen Ross' proposal play out like he described in TO In Massapequa (had that ep never occurred, and that was how he actually proposed).
Old 02-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Oh yeah, if they had married earlier in their series, THEN their wedding would have been a bigger event. And I would love to have seen Ross' proposal play out like he described in TO In Massapequa (had that ep never occurred, and that was how he actually proposed).
That's true, I agree with both of you. I'd love to see proposal in the planetarium as well! It seems that Ross has given lots of thought into it.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachade (View Post)
That's true, I agree with both of you. I'd love to see proposal in the planetarium as well! It seems that Ross has given lots of thought into it.
He really has. Rachel was really moved by it, too. Like she said, "it would have been hard to say no to."
Old 02-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love Ross' proposal idea too! It was such a good idea! And I also love Rachel's reaction to it in that episode!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I love Ross' proposal idea too! It was such a good idea! And I also love Rachel's reaction to it in that episode!
Me too!
Old 02-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was wonderful
Old 02-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And when he touches her belly in that scene. Awww. It was such a tender moment.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
One of my favorite moments between them.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Absolutely! I would have loved for it to have actually happened as it was perfectly doable but just the fact that he had thought about it made my heart Judging from Rachel's reaction it would definitely have been a yes too

Vicky
Old 02-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
Absolutely! I would have loved for it to have actually happened as it was perfectly doable but just the fact that he had thought about it made my heart Judging from Rachel's reaction it would definitely have been a yes too
For sure.

Old 02-28-2014, 04:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Cute gif of them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread