Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Yeah, I gotta say; I love it when Rachel gets jealous over Ross. And I love the fact she admitted she doesn't like when Ross goes out with anyone. Further proof that they just never got over each other throughout the years.
Yeah, exactly!

Quote:
Here's something I posted on Tumblr yesterday. It's a scene comparison of when Rachel let it slip to Ross that he was going to have a boy in s1, and when Ross let it slip to Rachel that they were having a girl in s8. I loved that throwback.

that's not even a word!
Aww, I never noticed that before! That's pretty cool I love it!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-29-2012, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

I love this cap, argh, they're adorable! And look how happy Joey looks for them. And Phoebe is all, "awww, guh, my lobsters finally got it right!"

Old 09-30-2012, 03:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Here's something I posted on Tumblr yesterday. It's a scene comparison of when Rachel let it slip to Ross that he was going to have a boy in s1, and when Ross let it slip to Rachel that they were having a girl in s8. I loved that throwback.

that's not even a word!
I never thought about that before! That's a great parallel.

I love the cap of them from the finale. They look so at peace. There was no other way the show could have ended, than with Ross and Rachel back together.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmite (View Post)
They look so at peace. There was no other way the show could have ended, than with Ross and Rachel back together.

Indeed - no question. They're one of those couples, set up from the start, where you just know that no matter what happens to them/between them through the course of the show; in the end, they'll end up together.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, I love that cap from the last episode too! They look so happy and in love

They have so many good scenes in these last eps Some sad, sweet and passionate ones.. but all just so great!

I love their scene before Rachel was about to leave to the airport and that unlike the night before when he didn't get his private goodbye, this time Rachel pulled Ross over to the door to have another "goodbye" just with him and told him that she will never forget their last night together I just love their hug in that scene They both look so sad and we can really tell how hard it is for them

Rachel: Ross, come here. (...) I just want you to know.. Last night.. I'll never forget it.
Ross: Neither will I.

And Rachel's expression when she hugs Ross here, all teary eyes and then closing her eyes holding him tight, reminded me of the way she hugged him just before his wedding at the end of S4. It was the same kind of heartbreaking expression when you can tell that letting him go seems like the hardest thing to do for her (just as it is for him too)

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 10-02-2012 at 07:43 AM
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm loving all the pics of R/R
Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Aww, I love that cap from the last episode too! They look so happy and in love

They have so many good scenes in these last eps Some sad, sweet and passionate ones.. but all just so great!
They really did. And oh how I love their passionate-heated moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I love their scene before Rachel was about to leave to the airport and that unlike the night before when he didn't get his private goodbye, this time Rachel pulled Ross over to the door to have another "goodbye" just with him and told him that she will never forget their last night together I just love their hug in that scene They both look so sad and we can really tell how hard it is for them

And Rachel's expression when she hugs Ross here, all teary eyes and then closing her eyes holding him tight, reminded me of the way she hugged him just before his wedding at the end of S4. It was the same kind of heartbreaking expression when you can tell that letting him go seems like the hardest thing to do for her (just as it is for him too)
Her face in that gif; you can see how much her heart is breaking. And Ross', too. Argh, my shipper heart!

And yes! It totally reminds me of their hug in the season 4 finale, too. Both times Rachel thinking that she's having to let him go and move on, even though she doesn't want to.

Thankfully the outcome of the second heartbreaking hug, was a happy one.

I love these stills from TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know. JUST LOOK AT THEIR FACES. I actually can't with how adorable they are.

And this one from TOW Two Parties is cute:

Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ross looks so cute smiling and looking at Rachel on that pic from TOW Two Parties

And I also really love these stills from TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know! They look so cute and in love! They were just so happy to finally be together

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I know this is more David and Jen, than Ross and Rachel, but it's super adorable.

And this still, well, this still just warms my heart.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww such cute pictures.
I am an original”
Old 10-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

That kiss! I can't stop looking at the second gif.

Love the ep pictures posted also. I haven't seen some of those before!

I have a question! What are your 5 favorite RnR episodes? I'm going to think about mine, but thought I'd ask first while I ponder.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmite (View Post)
I have a question! What are your 5 favorite RnR episodes? I'm going to think about mine, but thought I'd ask first while I ponder.
Thinking about it, my five favourite Ross/Rachel episodes are probably the majority of my five favourite episodes overall.

1. TOW the Prom Video
  2. TOW Ross Finds Out
  3. TOW Rachel Has a Baby
  4. TOW the East German Laundry Detergent
  5. TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know

Okay, that was difficult to narrow them down. I could easily have listed my ten favourites.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Love the pics! And that scene just before they left to the hospital was perfect I just love how they just took a few seconds to calm down and then simply and naturally kiss

Great gifs too! From an awesome and hot kiss And I love Ross's expression after the kiss She left him speechless lol

And about my fave 5 RnR episodes, I don't really know because I usually just think about what are my favorite scenes/moments with them and never really thought about whole episodes as my faves for RnR. So I guess it would take time to think about that but it's just always hard to choose "favorite something" when it comes to these two anyway lol so yeah I don't know
I do really love the ones onebreath mentioned though Definitely great episodes for them

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

I also love Rachel's smirk, after she kisses him, seeing that she rendered him speechless.

I feel like picking my five favourite R/R moments would be even more difficult. Though if I really had to choose, at least my no.1 moment with them, would be their kiss at CP, at the end of TOW Ross Finds Out. Sends chills down my spine every time.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top