Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 03:01 PM
New Fan

Rachel themed parties

Has anyone ever noticed how many parties and celebrations have Rachel as the primary story character?

Here's a little summary
Before the first ep starts we can asume we missed her wedding, though walking away from it.

2.22 the one with the two parties is all about her birthday and the fact that her parents are devorced. Their are two parties two keep the parents separated.

4.16 the one with the fake party, where Rachel wants to hold a party for Emily which is fake. Becasue she invites some guy to get to know better.

4.23 Ross wedding. you'll all no. She shows up and is the reason why ross ultimately says Rachels instead of Emily.

5.23 In Veags. ultimately we find out that Rachel admits initiating the wedding, after the coward signed the devorce papers in season 6.

6.06 The last night. Goodbye Rachel party where she cant accept the fact she has to move out of the Monica apartment.

7.14 Where they all turn thirty. The main part of the episode is Rachel 30th birthday, all the other birthdays are just flashbacks and short scenes.

8.01 Before celebrating the engagement of Chandler and monica, Rachel again initiates something between her and ross in the corridor, spoiling the entire episode.

8.09 The rumor at thanksgiving. the one with Brad. The focal point is Rachel again.

8.20 Baby shower.

10.04 The pe*** shaped cake. Focal point again is Rachel since she cannot stand the fact that other people have plans on emma's first birthday.

10.16 Rachel going away party.

I'm a big fanm of all the other characters, but this list of parties and Rachel focal points hits the top. Really sad that for such a great series, so much time is spend at such a low character.
romulan2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread