Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this is my favorite dialogue between them:

PHOEBE: Ok, um, [clears throat] we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me. One, my friends are the most important thing in my life, two, I never lie, and three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world. [Phoebe opens a tin and offers Rachel a cookie]
RACHEL [taking cookie]: Ok, thanks Pheebs [takes bite of cookie, overwhelmed] Oh my God,
PHOEBE: I know.
RACHEL: Why have I never tasted these before?
PHOEBE: Oh, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies
RACHEL: All right, well, you're right, these are the best oatmeal cookies I've ever had.
PHOEBE: Which proves that I never lie.
RACHEL: I guess you don't.

That's when Phoebe tells Rachel about Paolo, Phoebe was so sweet to her, and their hug was so sweet too
Old 07-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Great dialogue... i love when Phoebe is saying it isn't fair to the other cookies
that hug scene is really sweet.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I really loved that scene. Phoebe was really great telling the truth to Rachel!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that, it was truly a great scene between the two!!
Old 07-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

That was a sweet scene. I love how they both go, "Oh he's such a pig!" after that.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

I love Pheobe and Rachel almost as much as Lisa and Jen! (the bloopers of the 2 of them with Lisa's laugh are just friggin hilarious)

This is my favorite Pheobe/Rachel scene:
Rachel: Well… Umm, I got TiVo.

Dr. Green: What’s TiVo?

Phoebe: It’s slang for pregnant.

Rachel: Phoebe!

Dr. Green: Are you really pregnant?

Rachel: Well uh, yes and no. Except not no. So to sum it up, yeah.

Dr. Green: Who is the father? Oh no! Please don’t tell me it’s her!

Rachel: No, it’s Ross. It’s Ross. You like Ross. (He just shakes his head.) Oh daddy, I hope you’re okay with all of this. I mean think about it, this is a good thing. You’re gonna—This is your first grandchild! You’re gonna be a poppy!

Dr. Green: That’s true.

Rachel: Yeah.

Dr. Green: (laughs) Poppy. (To Phoebe) Oh, I’m gonna be a poppy. (Stops laughing) So when is the wedding?

Rachel: Who?

Dr. Green: The wedding! There’s going to be a wedding. Young lady, don’t you sit there and tell me my first grandchild is going to be a bastard! (Rachel pauses) Rachel Karen Green, tell me there is gonna be a wedding!!

Rachel: February 2nd!

===

Phoebe: I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it to your imaginary wedding, but I’m really busy that day. Yeah, I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, it's been ages since I watched that episode. I definitely need to watch it again!

Lisa's laugh is contagious!

Old 03-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love these two I think that their frienship was the best on the show. Even though I love monica and rachel I always thought these two were the best and they had the funniest lines together.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

I actually love the scene that comes before that:

Quote:
Rachel: Hey Pheebs?

Phoebe: Huh?

Rachel: I’m having dinner with my dad tomorrow night, do you wanna come?

Phoebe: Sure. Yeah, he’s kinda sexy.

Rachel: Oh no, no, I’ll be there too.

Phoebe: Okay so, we’ll just come up with some kind of signal if it’s going well you can take off.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-25-2007, 03:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

so funny

I loved when they were gonna do the relaxtaxi IM TELLING IT

and of course when they went to london and phoebe was trying to convince rachel that she was over ross "Your running your hands through his hair, oh no theres greese"

that wasnt the right words but you know what I mean
Old 03-25-2007, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

The relaxi-taxi is awesome, that blooper is amazing. lisa cracks me up!
Old 03-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

her laugh just sets me off her and jennifers bloopers together were always funny, seemed like they had alot of fun
Old 03-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

I love the blooper where they're sitting in Central Perk and Jen just cannot get her line out through all the laughter and Lisa turns to the audience and goes, "It's funny, I can't wait for you to hear it!"

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, that's a good one!Does anyone know which episode that is from? I haven't watched it yet i think
Relax! Take it easy...
Old 03-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
I love the blooper where they're sitting in Central Perk and Jen just cannot get her line out through all the laughter and Lisa turns to the audience and goes, "It's funny, I can't wait for you to hear it!"

and the one with the phone and someone is actually on the phone