Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

I that pic vicky
And yes, we totally have to remember that for a futur title...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

When we get to a new thread
Old 10-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Can you add me too? I like Monica and Phoebe's friendship.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adding you Michelle
Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Random moments I love with these two it's when Phoebe asked to Monica to help her to stay away from Mike after they broke up, I like that she came to her for that And there was some funny scenes with Monica trying to help her to not get back with him, like when Mike come over to Phoebe's place and Monica just sits between the two of them on the couch, kinda awkward

Monica: Look, guys, you can't do this, it's just going to make getting over each other, that much harder.
Phoebe: Not if nothing happens. Why can't... why can't we just hang out as friends?
Monica: Sure! If you're just gonna hang out as friends, then maybe I'll join ya. You know, I'm your friend (to Phoebe) and Mike's friend (Mike is sceptical).
Phoebe: Sit down.
(Phoebe and Mike sit next to each other)
Monica: Oh wow wow wow!! Make room for your friend! (sits herself down between them)
Mike: (to Phoebe) So how've you been?
Monica: I've been pretty good!
Mike: (to Phoebe) You look really beautiful.
Phoebe: Thanks, you look good too.
Monica: Oh no no no no... this is dangerous territory. Keep it clean!
Phoebe: So how's the piano playing going?
Mike: Actually I've been playing a lot of love songs lately. I've missed you.
Phoebe: I've missed you too.
(Silence)
Monica: You know, on the way over here, I saw this drunk guy throw up. And then a pigeon ate it!

I also love the scene earlier in the ep when Phoebe really wanted to at least calling Mike but Monica was there so she asked for her phone and cellphone to make sure she won't call him but Phoebe didn't want to give it to her so they started to fight to get the cell

Monica: No, no! Give it to me!
Phoebe: You can't have it.
Monica: Give it to me!
Phoebe: No (tucks it in her pants)
Monica: I'll go in there.
Phoebe: (disbelievingly) Oh yeah.
Monica: Phoebe come here
(They fight a little, the phone falls and Monica picks it up)
Monica: Haha!
Phoebe: Damn you Monica Geller hyphen Bing!

It's so funny the way Monica hold Phoebe up in that scene

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

those scenes are hlarious
would've loved to see monica go into phoebe's pants to get the phone
Old 02-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

This thread needs more love, it took me ages to find out.

One of my favourites scene of theirs is when they have met up with Amanda and Monica discovers that Phoebe had once tried to cut her out.

Monica: I can't believe you tried to cut me out. Why Phoebe, why?
Phoebe: It was right after we were living together and you were driving me crazy, okay? You were really controlling and compulsive and shrill.
Monica: I'm still all those things!
Phoebe: You're also so generous and kind and scrappy!
Monica: (starts smiling) I am scrappy.
Phoebe: Exactly! Look, no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't keep you out of my life. Of all the people I have cut out, you were the only one who ever clawed her way back in.
Monica: It's because I'm scrappy.
Phoebe: Yeah, you are. And I'm so glad that you fought your way back in, because I don't know what I would do without you.
Monica: I won't know what I would do without you.
(They hug)

Vicky
Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love that scene, so cute

Can I be added, love their friendship, together they are even more hysterical
Old 02-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure someone will add you when they can. Welcome to the thread

Vicky
Old 02-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by kika_m (View Post)
Can I be added, love their friendship, together they are even more hysterical
Welcome here! Court, who started the thread, hasn't been around in a while so I'm going to add you now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I definitely felt they became closer as the show went on.

Phoebe couldn't have picked a better wedding planner

Vicky
Old 02-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Total Fan

OMG as hilarious as she was, am i the only one who couldn't stand her AT ALL during the wedding?! i mean she was just insane and a tiny rude, especially during the speech, when phoebe said "YOU FIRED !" i was like "THANK GOD" in her place, i would've seriously throw my glass on her face
and in the morning when phoebe tried to plann things, monica wasn't helping at all but more "ah i knows how to do it but i won't tell you coz you fired me", that's not really a bff's spirit to me but but she redeemed herself in the end
Don't worry, i DO love monica but that's definitely NOT my favorite episode of her
Old 02-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Monica was rather crazy, and I can totally understand why Phoebe fired her. I do think it was sweet that she had Monica be her wedding planner though, rather than hiring someone else. Monica was in her element, the only problem was when she took on the role as wedding planner she forgot about the personal side and the fact that she was Phoebe's friend first, and wedding planner second.

Vicky
Old 02-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

agreed, she was already kinda crazy for her own wedding, i really felt for chandler, he couldn't do ANYTHING and he was the one paying for EVERYTHING
she had her dream wedding now it was phoebe's turn and she had to respect that, like when phoebe was eating some food at the rehearsal party and monica told her it was meat and phoebe said there was supposed to have vegetarian food and she's like "oh i changed that", also rachel couldn't even bring emma and monica said something like "don't waste your time them, you see those clowns everytime", i really wish someone other than phoebe put her in her place like "ok do you know you're one of those clowns ?!"

But the "best" part is in a deleted scene (atleast for me it was since i've never seen it before), it's in the morning, and you know ross comes to ask rachel to pick as best man but mon tell him that rachel already pick chandler and he said something like "but if i'm not in the wedding what's the wedding about ?" then monica said "it used to be about me but now i don't know" like seriously ?! i love you monica but you're REALLY lucky phoebe wasn't there when you said that
Old 02-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Monica abused but what her charm! Her madness has to control everything makes completely insane!
I find it funny when she told Phoebe that she knows how to do that but it doesn't tell her because she fired her because we also see Phoebe amok.
I also laughed when she fired and even Chandler was happy . Small spears she sent wasn't bad (I remember she said she didn't care for children when Phoebe wanted to give money from her wedding to children of NY while she waited the social worker and what she wanted most was to have a baby)
I think she likes her so much she wanted Phoebe is a perfect weds! But her obsession with control has made her unbearable!

Sometimes there were bad words to each other but nothing serious. How many times has Phoebe denigrated Chandler ... for example. That's friendship

Otherwise, I like it when she gives her veil to Phoebe. Nice touch
I love the hug between the girls

Otherwise what beautiful moments between them?

Last edited by kika_m; 05-12-2011 at 03:47 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread