Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 05:45 AM
New Fan

Monica

Hey this is going to sounds weird lol! But...Can anyone guess what size Monica is when she is slim on the show? So basically what size Courtney is. I was thinking Size 8-10? Does anyone agree. Cause I was to do a monica tranformation from being fat the now to her size, lol crazy I know. But if anyone has any ideas then please reply! Thanks!
Old 12-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

You didn't really need to open a new thread for this... you could've posted that question here

but to answer you question... I think I read somewhere that she is around 5' 5" (165 cm) tall... or do you mean size like clothes size? If you mean clothes size I'd say she has size M (no idea what that is in numbers)...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread