Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Merchandise from the show

I wanted to make a thread to talk about all the cool things we have or want from the show. I have a massive collection. I still buy stuff every time I go to NYC in NBC store. I will post a few of my favorite things I have.... a signed cast photo with COA from ebay.... the TV guide collection with 6 different covers, the "last one" t-shirt with show dates on it, the scene it game...

Did they ever make bobbleheads for them?

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Melissa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I have this huge poster hanging up in my living room

I also have all the DVDs if that counts as merchandise
user4091989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh man, I would LOVE Friends bobbleheads. Get on that, stat, NBC Store!

I've been collecting Friends merch for about 14 years now. Some of my favourite items are: the replica of Monica's peephole frame, Frankie Says Relax shirt, alarm clock, giant Central Perk mug and my Friends calendar collection (only missing a few years since 1997!).

The frame on my wall:

The CP mug and sugar shaker:
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow that shaker is cool! I had that poster I think but it ripped I still have the one with them all laying down but its in my basement. Here is a picture of the tv guides

And my signed photo

thats all I have pics of so far but ya I guess the dvds count, so I got them too. Do you have the box set or all separate? I got them separate but want to know if the box set is worth getting.

I am going back to NY in March so we may stop at the NBC store again. Last time I was there they had a pivot shirt! I laughed but I didn't like it because it was just cartoony.

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Old 02-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

My poster is framed so I don't have to worry about it ripping
That signed photo is awesome! I'm so jealous!! The Tv guides are pretty cool too. I have the DVDs separately. I was collecting them as they were being released. I don't know if the Box set would be worth getting. Maybe if it has more features not on the individual seasons but I don't know if it does or not. I don't mind the separate seasons tho.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't mind them either but I feel like I am missing out by not having the box set but its sooooo pricey
Ya it is cool. it better be real LOL. It came with a COA but still its from ebay so I always wonder ya know

I have the trivia games too. One is still in the tin and never opened. I have a shirt that I got when it came out, season 1/2 sometime and it still fits me, LOL. Its the b&w one where they are all walking together.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh yeah I forgot about the trivia games! I have 2 trivia games. One just Friends Trivia board game and 'Scene It' Friends edition.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Now you make me wanna play scene it! I haven't in years. I have 2 or three trivia ones, I got them for the different tins so however many tins there was...I'd have to count mine.

I also have some old calendars, they were so awesome. I think I may have to go downstairs soon and go rummage through it all. I may find stuff I forgot about

Old 04-15-2012, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

i know your not supposed to double post

but i had to tell you i was in NY in march and at the nbc store. they had nothing new really but i did buy a grey shirt, that one of them like construction workers on the beam

Reply   Post New Thread