Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't Matthew go to rehab during Friends?
Old 05-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Didn't Matthew go to rehab during Friends?
yeah he went twice during s3 and s7 in 2001 and you guys are right about the charlie sheen thing, the guy is basically a mess and CBS waited a long time before firing him plus the show was gaining even more wiewers after the scandals, matthew is way better than charlie
Old 05-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Agree!
Matthew went to rehab discretely and he had a lot of courage because he always played his role perfectly and has always been professional. Besides the changes of weight, who would have thought he had problems?
And the others were great, they always supported him a lot
Old 05-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Total Fan

not only the cast but also the crew and NBC/Warner bros, matthew always stuck to his job and for the weight problems, if it wasn't for some interview that matthew did, i would never knew he had drugs problems, i really noticed a change in the beginning of s7, in s3 he didn't bugged me that much but the point is that he is sober for more than 10 years and that says a lot about the great man he is

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 05-16-2011 at 05:00 PM
Old 05-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

If it weren't for E! I wouldn't of known. But in all honesty, he does handle things so well which is great because you see these train wrecks that you just wanna slap. Okay, I think I confused myself.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameface78 (View Post)
Okay, I think I confused myself.
don't worry i get your point, so many celebrities thinks that because they have an addiction, they can screw up their lives and do anything but there are others like matthew or robert downey jr who worked hard to get better and they made it

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 05-17-2011 at 10:43 AM
Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

That's what I was trying to say.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

So many people are in denial over whether or not they have a problem, just look at Charlie Sheen, I'm glad Matthew recognises that he needs helps and isn't afraid or ashamed to get it. I still think it's amazing how he continued with Friends whilst battling addictions and other than some weight gain there was no difference, he was totally professional.

I don't think the cancellation of Mr Sunshine has anything to do with Matthew deciding to enter rehab, he's proved in the past that he can battle an addiction and do his job.

Vicky
Old 05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Going by what I've read Matthew going back to rehab is a normal part of recovery and nothing to be worried about. it was probably planned months ago for the summer break. Just a shame Mr Sunshine didn't get renewed.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Loyal Fan

You should hear the other fans...they think that the cancelation of Mr. Sunshine had something to do with this. Yeah, like he had a breakdown and went on a bender or something. I think the two events were a coincidence.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Going by what I've read Matthew going back to rehab is a normal part of recovery and nothing to be worried about. it was probably planned months ago for the summer break. Just a shame Mr Sunshine didn't get renewed.
he's been fine for years, i'm sure there's nothing to worry about but yeah it's too bad for mr sunshine, it had a real potential, hopefully matty will have even better projects in the future
nonameface78, i just realised that your sig is the quote that i said in an other post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
So many people are in denial over whether or not they have a problem, just look at Charlie Sheen, I'm glad Matthew recognises that he needs helps and isn't afraid or ashamed to get it. I still think it's amazing how he continued with Friends whilst battling addictions and other than some weight gain there was no difference, he was totally professional.

I don't think the cancellation of Mr Sunshine has anything to do with Matthew deciding to enter rehab, he's proved in the past that he can battle an addiction and do his job.
Q: How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?
A: Enough to kill Two and a Half Men.

Okay, jokes aside, this is what I was trying to say. I mean, at least he works on his problems like a rational adult.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 05-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Total Fan

i love how chandler seems to sing quite a lot on the show, i LOVED "endless love" with phoebe,that david bowie"s song waas HILARIOUS" but i think my fav is "jeremiah is a bullfrog"
Old 05-21-2011, 03:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, in the one of their last interview with Oprah, Courtney said she liked singing but if there was a karaoke contest is Matthew who would win because he's the best singer.

I LOVE Space Oddity, hilarious, oh I love all

And he loves dance too

Last edited by kika_m; 05-21-2011 at 10:54 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top