Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATI (View Post)
Old pictures. He looks good.
I don't think the pictures are that old -- in them, he looks like he does now.

The first photo is of him and his gf, Lizzie Caplan (I think -- I'm terrible with faces). They've been going out for a few years now.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are cute together

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: Yes! That´s right. Yes! He looks really good.

Sincerely, Fatima.

NEW Interview of matthew perry in the last kings Game: 4/30/2012:

Matthew Perry Cheers on Kings Video - NHL VideoCenter - Los Angeles Kings

More pictures Matthew Perry from Comedy Awards 2012 from Twitter:

Old 05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like the second photo where he is signing a fan's DVD set of FRIENDS! Makes you wonder: who walks around NYC with a copy of FRIENDS, just waiting to meet a cast member anyway?

I must admit that it is a little strange to see Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc actually look like 40-somethings now , though Matt LeBlanc has gotten sexier over the years (see his latest pics in the Joey Tribbiani thread)!
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: Good observation!. I hadn´t noticed that the fan in the second picture has a DVD set Friends and Matthew is signing this. Very sweet. Yes. the years run fast. But Matthew as Matt still looks really good.

Sincerely, Fatima.

Pictures of Matthew from the past:

Old 05-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Where do you get so many photos of Matthew Perry?? Do you scour the Web for them each and every day? Just curious because I didn't think that they post that many photos and news of the Friends actors any more (well, other than Jennifer Aniston, who is super popular and Courteney Cox, who is making a come back ).

And you seem to have a lot of the recent photos, which is convenient for us because we only need to come to one place (here!) to get our Matthew Perry fix!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: The new pictures of matthew the majority from pages on Twitter.

And It´s really good page about Matthew Perry: Matthew Perry Fan – Your Ultimate Matthew Perry Source! . I like it.

DonGiovanna: Yes! I try to be at day looking for or finding new pictures of him.

DonGiovanna: You´re welcome.

Sincerely, Fatima.

Great these pictures from the past:

Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

If they are photos from Twitter, then Matthew Perry must really get around because the photos must have been posted by fans who came across him in their every day lives. I don't think paparazzi would post their photos on Twitter because they would be SELLING their photos for money!

Those photos of him at PF Chang -- he looked like he had just climbed out of bed. I guess even celebrities have bad days.

I don't think I even see that many photos of Jennifer Aniston on the Internet and the paparazzi are always swarming around her. In fact, she recently sold her NYC apartment at a big loss (half million dollars) because she said that she did not like being hounded by the paparazzi while living in New York. She said that she felt like she was living in a fish bowl - poor girl!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Bing, thats an interesting name!"
"you should meet my uncle bada"
Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: Yes! Exactly. On twitter: From Fans or page fans-Matthew. I don´t know how is the situation of the paparazzi about some actors now. But You´re right about them. Thanks for the information.

Sincerely, Fatima.

New pictures Matthew Perry the Game of Kings Yesterday: May 3th:

Good this picture from Twitter:
Old 05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

FATI: Oh, I won't have the time to go searching Twitter for Matthew Perry's photos so I'll just depend on you. You can do the research and update us here!

Why do the Kings photos have the watermark "gettyimages"? I noticed that many of the photos you post have the same watermark. Who or what is 'gettyimages'? I looked at their Web site and I can't tell what they do. Are they an image hosting site? Thanks in advance for the info.

Matthew Perry is having a hey day at the Kings playoff games! I think his own Canadian team, the Senators, are out.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: Right! ha ha ha ha. You´re welcome!

DonGiovanna: You ask me about gettyimages. I don´t know. But I´ve seen pictures from others actors that in the pictures says gettyimages. For Example I´ve seen pictures of Actor Tom Welling that says gettyimages. So I don´t know exactly what is this gettyimages. So I see this gettyimages a long time ago in a lot of pictures.

DonGiovanna: Yes! Right! I knew the senators is his favorite team. But now his favorite team is the kings. I don´t understand nothing.

Sincerely, Fatima.

Pictures from 2010. The pictures in the post # 22 are also from 2010

Last edited by FATI; 05-04-2012 at 06:39 PM
Old 05-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

FATI: Maybe you can move your photos from Post #27 with Post #22 because they are from the same event (Matthew's Bed-Head look)?

I don't know about others but I know I personally like to see photos of any one event grouped together so that you can actually get a 'feel' of the whole event. Just an idea ...

Last edited by DonGiovanna; 05-04-2012 at 10:00 PM
Old 05-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

DonGiovanna: Thanks for the advice. You´re right!. But I´m posting the pictures in order like I have in my archive. But Anyway Thanks.

Sincerely, Fatima.

More pictures from 2010. He looks nice:

Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

FATI: Wow, you have a Matthew Perry archive??!! How many photos have you collected of him in your archive? You seem to have an endless amount which, again, is great for us because we only need to come here to see them posted!

Do you keep an archive of each Friend actor or just of Matthew Perry?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread