Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2004, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Nostalgic Journey

I noticed that too, although I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Chandler as a blonde. He did have a lot of blonde in his hair and he was the only one with light hair out of the guys.
They did make his hair very light at the end of 3rd season (TOW the Beach). It was like a light brown.

Quote:
[snark] Considering the lack of continuity over the years (um, the soulmates thing, anyone?), I can't imagine they would have remember that little conversation after eight years. [/snark]
Very true. I hate that soul mates blooper! I can't even watch that house made of cheese episode without cringing! sorry for the exclamation points, it just makes me so mad.
But twins were also mentioned in TOW the Birth when Chandler made his offer so I just thought it was a possibility.

Quote:
I wonder how things would have been different if Monica had gotten it on when he first moved in like he wanted to in TOW The Flashbacks.
The show would have been soo different b/c then the show would have started off with them as a couple since that epsidoe took place in 1993, I think it was. I think it's great foreshaowing but at that time I don't think they were ready to be a couple. They got together at the right time in their lives.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

I was talking about Joey and Monica there, but I don't think they would have become a couple. I just think it would have been interesting to add another layer to the connections between them if Joey and Monica had slept together when he first moved in.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

OHHHHHH (duh! I'm so.... ) Right the lemonade scene. Oh that would have be strange. They probably would have slept together, it would have been weird for a while and after they moved past it became best friends. Or it would have ruined their friendship from the get go and Joey would have had to move out like Kip did.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Cotton Candy

Things definitely would have been different if Monica and Joey had slept together.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nostalgic Journey

I could watch that scene over and over again and never get tired of it.
I loved this scene
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-20-2004, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Are there any fanfics around for them?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Cotton Candy

Hm, I'm not sure. Try Googling it

Old 03-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't see Joey/Monica as a couple, they are my least favorite UC pair.

I do love their friendship though, and they are the two most important people in Chandler's life. (Well before the twins are born, Joey would have to drop to 4th )

I am soooo glad they never slept together. I think the writers only planned on putting them together before the show was cast, not after. Joey and Monica don't go together at all.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ditto with everyone who says they admire them as friends, not as a couple.

I always found the stories or gags involving Joey, Monica and food to be really funny.

That 'I love you' comment in the series finale after Monica put 3 lasagnas in Joey's fridge always cracks me up. Perfect delivery from Matt here.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

I loved the Joey and Monica friendship. I t was great
Old 08-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

haha it would be funny if they hooked up

i o l a.
#.#
Old 06-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

I didnt like the photo that was printed in the paper, Monica posed with Joey coz Chandler couldnt smile lol
Old 06-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

mm I didn't like that either...

Anyway, I think I had never seen this thread is it really supposed to be about them as a couple? Because I could never picture it and it's not because of Chandler, it's because I just don't think they would be a couple anyway. I was surprised to read the writers planned on doing it, is it really true? I'm just sooooo glad they didn't do it. They were really good as friends, though I love the hug picture awww
Old 06-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

yea me too..im glad...monica met chandler...in london...wen she went to de room...cos we all knw..se went to hook up with joey...joey an monica...totally hot...as friends...an monica an chandler...i love their relationship...
Old 07-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I don't think they would have worked as a couple. But as friends, I think they were pretty great!

I love the last scene between them, when Joey opens Monica's fridge and asks about food, then Monica says she left some lasagnas in his freezer. He looks and says 'Aww, I love you' and hugs her. Funny and cute!

Another great moment was that one of the flashback, when Joey got all naked in Monica's apartment when they first met.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread