Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm so excited about getting the Jen magazine Hopefully it's truthful to what she says, and it's not just a bunch of twisted information. Thanks for all the articles, they're just popping up like mad now

And oooo, yay! The cover shot! Thanks so much for it!
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 08-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, yeah, I read an article about the interview from yahoo!news and my heart just goes out to Jen. She seems like such a fun and great person and it really sucks that she's had to go through this.

Totally gonna pick up the issue of Vanity Fair.
ROSS: Always a great way to get in a man's pants.
-Lobster #116-
Old 08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"I like a lot of people, but I'm sooo not `in like' with anybody."
I don't know why but that made me laugh

I'm really excited for the article, it looks really good. And the pictures look gorgeous. Just by the way, it hits newsstands tomorrow.

| videos | journal |
Old 08-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Jen really seems like the sweetest person and really down to earth. Can't wait to get the magazine
Old 08-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Lauren:.
Just by the way, it hits newsstands tomorrow.
Oh really? I thought it wasn't out until August 9th...I guess I've got to rearrange my schedule
Old 08-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Extreme Fan

You were right. It hits stands today only in New York. Everywhere else its out on the 9th

| videos | journal |
Old 08-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

I can't wait

Old 08-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JEN'S VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Me neither, but I've heard basically the whole entire article is focused on the Jen/Brad/Angelina shibang and all about her romantic life. I mean, it'd be nice to read stuff about that, really, I wanted to hear something about Brad or possibly Angie... but the girl has THREE movies coming out! I kinda hoped they'd focus a little on those! And also, it wasn't even Jen's fault (which I wouldn't expect it to be), but that's all the interviewer was asking, and ofcourse they have control over what actually gets put in the article. So from what I've heard, either Jen fans will hateee Angelina after the article, or Angelina fans will hateee Jen after the article So that really sucks. Hopefully it's not as bad as I've heard, and the rest of the article talks more about her movies or something

Old 08-04-2005, 02:05 PM
New Fan

I can't wait for the magazine to come out. I hope that it isn't all about the brad and angelina stuff. It is already in tons of magazines and I am getting sick of hearing about it. I feel sorry for Jen for having to put up with everyone talking about it. I really hope it is good.

-Kim
Old 08-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

There'll probably be a mention of her new movies since they'll consider it her "moving on." But they know that the Brad/Angelina/Jen thing will sell the most magazines so that's what they're going to market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Chocolate
So from what I've heard, either Jen fans will hateee Angelina after the article, or Angelina fans will hateee Jen after the article
From the parts of the articles that they've published, I can definitely see that happening.

Jen's also on the cover of People magazine this week. The article is basically that same as everyother one so I won't post it, but you can read it at People.com. If you can't get it to and it and really want to read it, just let me know and I will post it.

| videos | journal |
Old 08-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Is it worth buying, or is it just filled with stupidness? lol

I'm not sure if you guys have seen it yet, but for those who haven't or those who would like to watch it again:
Rumour Has It trailer

Old 08-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

That sort of annoys me that the article will either make fans of one actress hate the other, I agree that it'd be much better if they'd at least focus some attention to her upcoming movies.

Speaking of, just watched the trailer for Rumor Has It. Wow, how excited am I for it? Very.
ROSS: Always a great way to get in a man's pants.
-Lobster #116-
Old 08-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I've read the whole article that have been scanned since it doesn't come out here until the 9th - yeah, I couldn't wait that long. And wow, the interview, Jennifer and Courteney aside, does not portray Brad in a positive light at all - and I'm, hands down, more of a fan of Jennifer than Brad. Heck, while I like Fight Club, Se7en and True Romance, I'm not a fan of Brad, period.

I'm not sure if I should be mentioning it since I don't want to spoil the article for those who're waiting, but the article does mention some positive things between Jen and her mom.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

The scans are up at jen-fan.com for those, like myself, that can't wait. Those photos are absolutely gorgeous. Icons must be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie
And wow, the interview, Jennifer and Courteney aside, does not portray Brad in a positive light at all
You're definitely right about that. I did like that niether of them would say anything rude towards him, though. I don't think it was necessarily intentional (or maybe it was completely intentional, who knows) since it didn't give any new information about Brad and Angelina-- it just seemed to be like, "Look what Jen thought about all of this" which, didn't make him look too good since she was, naturally, shocked and kind of hurt with the photos.

| videos | journal |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread