Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw I wish I could help you out but its different for everywhere.

I love the stuff Matthew Perry says about her. Its so sweet and adorable

| videos | journal |
Old 06-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

lol Yeah I know... hm... I've been trying to find it on the net, like, different listings and stuff but I can't... anyways, thanks for trying. Aww I know I love Matthew Perry and they're always so sweet together. I hope I can find it. If nothing else, hopefully someone will post the video...

Like oh my God, I only recently was able to download the Oprah interview...and awwwwwwwww it was so sweet! Jen was freaking adorable lol and they were all so sweet. I swear, I was extatic for days hahaha
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 06-20-2005, 08:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Which Oprah interview? The one before the finale?-- cause that one was definately my favorite. As soon as she started to cry, so did I. It was just so sweet-- especially when they were talking about eachother

| videos | journal |
Old 06-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, when they're in the coffee shop... And yeah I cried too... their feelings for one another are so genuine and it was just so sweet and touching

Old 07-19-2005, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Funny article about the whole Brad/Jen/Angelina thing from WashingtonPost.com:
Quote:
Current Affairs Covered Like Nobody's Business
By Peter Carlson

It's high time for those high-minded, highbrow media critics to get down on their knobby knees and bleat out an apology to the hardworking men and women of America's cheeseball magazines.

These snooty, snotty critics are forever yipping and yapping about how magazines just don't spend time and money to really dig deep into the stories they cover.

Well, maybe that's true for trivial topics like global warming or the budget deficit or genocide in Sudan, but it's definitely not true for one of the great epics of our time: the star-crossed love triangle of Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.

When it comes to Brad & Jen & Angelina -- and now Vince Vaughn, who may or may not be Jen's new squeeze -- nothing can stop America's great cheeseball magazines, which are, of course, Us and Star. Say what you want, they've stayed with this story for months , spending a fortune to chase the libidinous celebs literally around the world, following every twist of the story, even some that weren't, in the strictest sense, actually true.

Look at this week's Star. Not only does it have a piece on Jen and Vince's "Steamy Nights Together!" and a "World Exclusive! -- Brad & Angelina to Wed!" -- but it also has an interview with the grandmother of the Ethiopian baby that Angelina recently adopted.

"When Star learned that Angelina Jolie was adopting a child in Ethiopia," writes editor Joe Dolce, "we rushed two reporters to the scene. They immediately flew to the capital city of Addis Ababa and then made an arduous six-hour trek -- by jeep over rough, rugged roads -- to the tiny village of Awassa, where Angelina's baby was born."

Very impressive!

But no more impressive than Us, which ran a story on the adoption (and Brad & Angelina's subsequent weekend getaway in France) that credited no fewer than 12 reporters: one in Ethiopia, one in France, two in London, three in New York, four in Los Angeles and one in Chicago. Us also called in not just one but two handwriting experts to analyze an autograph that Aniston recently gave to a fan in Chicago, which showed that Jen is "very private" and that love is important to her.

This is the kind of no-stone-left-unturned reporting that ought to win awards. But the high-minded, highbrow folks who bestow awards would rather eat worms than give one to the cheeseballs.

Fortunately, we at the Magazine Reader are low-minded lowbrows, so we've created our own Cheeseball Magazine Awards for excellence in covering Brad & Jen & Angelina & Vince.

The envelopes, please:

Most Thought-Provoking Headline: Star. "Brad Gets Naked With Angelina!"

Best Question: Us. Discussing how Brad's love for Angelina lured him into aiding her Third World refugee work, Us asked the question on everyone's mind: "Could Aniston's loss be the developing world's gain?"

Best Freudian Analysis: Star quoted a "longtime friend" of Aniston's saying, "Brad felt Jen has never resolved the feelings of abandonment that began when her father John left her mom Nancy."

Most Creative Use of Alleged Experts: This was a tough call. Both mags have burrowed deep into their Rolodexes, dialing up scads of shrinks, body language experts, relationship gurus and countless unnamed alleged insiders. But Us took the prize for quoting in a single issue (Jan. 31) the author of the book "Breakup Girl to the Rescue!" plus the author of "Will Our Love Last?" plus the author of "The Love Compatibility Book," as well as "the creator of DivorceBusting.com."

Best Policy Wonk Moment: A tie. Both Star and Us ran pictures of that magic moment when Angelina greeted Richard Gere at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Best Advice to a Member of the Love Triangle: Star, for calling in "former supermodel" Janice Dickinson to offer sage advice to Aniston on how to win Brad back: "Have a showdown with Angelina Jolie. Hell, you and Angelina ought to have an affair! You'd be a hot couple!"

Most Prodigious Use of Exclamation Points!!: Star!! It's not even close!!!

Best Refutation of the Idea That Tax Cuts for the Rich Help the American Economy: Star reported Jan. 17 that Brad & Jen and their pals Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette spent $100,000 for a week's rental of a beach house in the British West Indies.

Best 180-Degree Reversal: After running a cover story on the alleged Aniston-Vaughn romance on July 11, Us reported this week that "there have been no signs of romance."

Biggest Screw-Up: Star, for its Jan. 17 cover story: "Brad & Jen Back On! It's Baby Time!" Ooops!

Weirdest Simultaneous Cover Headlines (particularly when you consider that if both were true the story would have ended right there):

Us, Feb. 14: "Brad Wants Jen Back!"

Star, Feb. 14: "Jen Fights to Get Brad Back!"

Most Thought-Provoking Polling Data: Star: "58% of single females say they would give up sex for a year for one Valentine's Day date with Brad Pitt."

Best Historical Sidebar Story: Star, for the Feb. 28 piece titled "More Man-Eaters, Past & Present," which revealed "Who They Are" and "Who They Ate" and included Ava Gardner, who ate Frank Sinatra, and Elizabeth Taylor, who ate Eddie Fisher. In an era when our schools just don't teach enough history, this was a major public service.

Best Blatantly Fake Photos: Under normal circumstances, Star would have snagged this award by illustrating its July 4 cover story, "Is Angelina Pregnant With Brad's Baby?," with computer-generated photos of what "Brad and Angelina's babies might look like." But W, the fashion magazine, seized this award with its July issue, which contained a 60-page photo essay in which Brad and Angelina and a gaggle of cute tykes portrayed an early '60s-era dysfunctional family. (The key question here is: Does W qualify as a cheeseball magazine? After much debate, we at Mag Reader have concluded that it does, although it peddles a classier cheese. Call it a brieball mag.)

Best Reason for Continuing the Brad & Jen & Angelina & Vince Madness for at Least a Few More Months: Less room for stories on the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes affair.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:17 AM
Extreme Fan

That's hilarious and oh so true. Thanks for posting it, Jenn. Its so pathetic to hear the lengths they supposedly went to to get information about the Ethiopian adoption.

Quote:
"Could Aniston's loss be the developing world's gain?"
That is possibly the funniest thing ever. It shouldn't be shocking the kind of stuff they come up with, but its still surprising.

| videos | journal |
Old 07-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for that Jenn - very amusing lmao

^ Oh my God, I know Lauren. It's pathetic. And that quote is freaking hillarious. What is WRONG with these people??? lmao *shakes head*

Quote:
Best Advice to a Member of the Love Triangle: Star, for calling in "former supermodel" Janice Dickinson to offer sage advice to Aniston on how to win Brad back: "Have a showdown with Angelina Jolie. Hell, you and Angelina ought to have an affair! You'd be a hot couple!"
You go, Janice!

Oh and Lauren, I was able to download the America's Sweetheart thing hehehe... It was really sweet. I loved it. Thanks for telling me about it

Old 07-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks so much for that Jenn it was so funny to read and so true. These magazines are coming out with different things every week and most of the time they totally opposite from eachother. Lauren I totally agree it is pathetic! But worst of all the magazines are not even true most of the time.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Rumor Has It trailer

Old 07-25-2005, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting the trailer. That was really cute, I can't wait for it, its a really great cast.

| videos | journal |
Old 07-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Thank's for posting the article and the trailer!
Old 07-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the trailer! It looks like a cute movie and having Mark Ruffalo and Jen on-screen will be beyond awesome.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

From USAToday.com
Quote:
Jen 'doing really well'
By Karen Thomas, USA TODAY

In her first interview since splitting with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston sets straight those reports that she didn't want children and fesses up about the pain caused by Pitt's relationship with Angelina Jolie.

And she sheds a few tears.

Aniston tells September's Vanity Fair, on stands Friday: "Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really well."

Except when the topic of Jolie and Pitt possibly starting their own family comes up, and tears flow down her cheeks.

But the idea that Aniston, 36, was stalling on starting a family with Pitt, 41, gets the actress fuming. "I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did, and I do, and I will!"

She's forgiving of Pitt, even though they no longer talk, and she says she believes him when he says he did not sleep with Jolie before the marriage broke up in January.

Best friend Courteney Cox chimes in to reveal that while there was no affair, "there was a connection" between Jolie and Pitt, "and he was honest about that with Jen."

Aniston says she expects their divorce to be final this fall, and she's not dismissing the idea of another marriage — with kids — in five years. "I love Brad. ... I will love him for the rest of my life," she says. And she has no regrets. "I really do hope that someday we can be friends again."
And a thumbnail of the cover :

| videos | journal |
Old 08-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

AP story:
Quote:
Aniston Resilient in First Interview
In her first interview since splitting with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston says she was "shocked" by the breakup and is trying to "pick up the pieces in the midst of this media circus."

Aniston broke down twice during the interview for the September issue of Vanity Fair, on newsstands nationally Aug. 9. Mostly, though, the actress comes across as resilient.

"Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really well."

Holed up in her Malibu, Calif., bungalow, the 36-year-old actress says the media coverage and tabloid rumors have been hard to deal with — especially reports that she didn't want to start a family.

"A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children," she says. "I've never in my life said I didn't want children. I did and I do and I will!"

Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences after 4 1/2 years of marriage. The couple separated in January.

Aniston says she was aware of Pitt's attraction to Angelina Jolie, his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star, but doesn't blame their split on her.

"It's just complicated," Aniston says. "There are all these levels of growth — and when you stop growing together, that's when the problems happen."

But when pictures showing Pitt and Jolie together with her 3-year-old son, Maddox, on a beach in Africa were published, the former "Friends" star says, "the world was shocked and I was shocked."

She was also hurt by a fashion spread in W magazine — a concept of Pitt's — that showed the actor and Jolie as a 1960's-style married couple.

"There's a sensitivity chip that's missing," Aniston says of Pitt.

Says Aniston: "I just don't know what happened. ... I feel as if I'm trying to scrounge around and pick up the pieces in the midst of this media circus."

Otherwise refusing to talk badly of Pitt, the actress says she doesn't want to mimic the bitterness of her parents' divorce.

"I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life," says Aniston. "I don't regret any of it, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it."

"The sad thing, for me, is the way it's been reduced to a Hollywood cliche — or maybe it's just a human cliche."

Another false report, Aniston says, is her relationship with Vince Vaughn, her co-star in the upcoming movie "The Break Up."

"I like a lot of people, but I'm sooo not `in like' with anybody."

Aniston also hasn't lost her sense of humor. On Pitt's recently dyed blond hair, she says, "Billy Idol called — he wants his look back."
And E!Online:
Quote:
Aniston "Shocked" About Pitt and Jolie
By Julie Keller

Jennifer Aniston has broken her silence.

The former Friend and current tabloid cover girl who is going through an extremely public divorce with Brad Pitt has finally opened about her breakup. Speaking to Vanity Fair, Aniston says that she has been "shocked" over the whole Pitt and Angelina Jolie saga.

"The world was shocked, and I was shocked," Aniston says in the magazine's September issue about the revealing photos featuring her soon-to-be ex and his Mr. & Mrs. Smith costar Jolie traipsing along an African beach with Jolie's young son, Maddox. "I'd be a robot if I said I didn't feel moments of anger, of hurt, of embarrassment."

Pitt and Aniston separated in January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March. Last Friday would have been their fifth anniversary.

In her first interview since the split, Aniston admits to seeking therapy in recent months and says she is still struggling to cope. "Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really well."

Asked if she believed Pitt when he publicly stated he didn't hook up with Jolie before he and Aniston broke up, Aniston says she is giving Pitt the benefit of the doubt.

"I choose to believe my husband," she says. "At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything, but I would much rather choose to believe him."

But, she says, "He makes his choices. He can do--whatever. We're [about to be] divorced, and you can see why."

Aniston also fired back at reports that claimed her marriage ended because she wasn't interested in having kids at a time when her career is red-hot.

"A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children," the 36-year-old actress sniped to the magazine. "I never said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will!"

Also discussed in the interview, the photo shoot in W magazine that featured Pitt and Jolie playing house. Aniston says that while she thinks Pitt might have "a sensitivity chip that's missing" for taking part in the session, Aniston says her former beau "is not mean-spirited; he would never intentionally try to rub something in my face."

Adds Aniston: "I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life. He's a fantastic man. I really do hope that someday we can be friends again."

That said, she manages to get in a final zinger about Pitt's new, bleach-blond hairdo, saying "Billy Idol called, he wants his look back."
Slightly bigger thumbnail of the cover:
Old 08-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the articles and trailer.
It's my ARMOR."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread