Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2008, 05:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thx for the pics...

I saw some of those in the Bild Zeitung (a german newspaper) yesterday... I'm glad that Court and Jen still see each other but I had it that those stupid people can't leave them alone.... even when they're on vacation -.-' I bet they wouldn't like it either if someone would secretly take pictures of them when they're on vacation
Gah... I hate that...
Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

I know. I feel really bad for them, too. I don't get why they don't have a rule against this. I mean everyone should have the right to have some privacy.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so sweet how Jen & Courtney are still friends.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:35 AM
New Fan

jennifer website
jenaniston.org
Old 01-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the pics - I saw today that Jennifer scored came second behind Reese Witherspoon in a 'which celebrity do you like most?'.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Aw, that's great, albeit not surprising. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't love Jen. I mean, what's not to love?
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Aw, that's great, albeit not surprising. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't love Jen. I mean, what's not to love?
good question that I have no answer for I just loooove all her movies and stuff she's just so amazing
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love & Passion (View Post)
Thanks for all the pics - I saw today that Jennifer scored came second behind Reese Witherspoon in a 'which celebrity do you like most?'.
Aww, cool It seems so easy to love that girl From what we see/know from her she really is great and she's an awesome actress (plus she is so beautiful)

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

What I love about Jen is that she comes across so incredibly natural. There's nothing celebrity-ish about her attitude and she seems like the kind of person that you'd immediatedly want as your best friend.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
What I love about Jen is that she comes across so incredibly natural. There's nothing celebrity-ish about her attitude and she seems like the kind of person that you'd immediatedly want as your best friend.
She hasn't let fame get to her head too much.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

The tabloids crack me up. Now, after the Jen-is-pregnant story blew up in their faces, they write that she's going to a sperm bank. I don't even have words anymore for how utterly ridiculous and sad these people are.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Yeah they really are annoying and stupid Seriously they really should leave her alone !!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Tabloids make me mad. They are so stupid... and they keep making all these stupid stories... they have no idea what they're doing...
Old 01-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Random quote by Jake Gyllenhaal that i just love:

"I remember one day Miguel Arteta screamed, ‘Stop joking around.’ And I thought, ‘This is Jennifer Aniston, motherf***er. You don’t yell at her.’"

Gotta love him!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ahah lol So cute

Adara, seeing you here just made me think that is been forever since I've seen you on the Jen board You can't give up on that board that you used to be the mod lol I missed you around there although I'm not posting as much as before there either mainly thanks to University
Anyway, sorry for the little OT

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread