gorgeous !
She really looks stunning

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Sorry, I'm double posting but it's for posting an article and some others GORGEOUS pics

Quote:
Jen Aniston: 'I Would Love to Be Oprah'

If Jennifer Aniston could be anyone else, she knows exactly who'd she'd choose to be.

"I would love to be Oprah – for just one day," the actress tells Harper's Bazaar in the magazine's 140th anniversary issue.

Aniston and Winfrey have been pals for some time, and last year the talk show host shot down rumors that she was planning a $1 million wedding for the actress and her then-boyfriend, Vince Vaughn.

Continuing the line of questioning about Aniston's fantasy life, she's asked what she'd do if she worked for the government. "I'd be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco," she says. "And has affairs with Daniel Craig."

Talking more seriously about her life as one of the most recognizable faces in the world, Aniston, 38, recounts once walking 40 blocks in New York City without anyone noticing her.

"If you can get away from the paparazzi and they don't know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk," Aniston says of the city where she is contemplating living again.

"I don't know, I'm just tired of Los Angeles," she tells the magazine, which goes on sale Oct. 23. "In New York, you're not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street."

As for dealing with what both critics and the public think about her, she says she no longer pays attention to it. "I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about," she says. "You have to go, 'This is not acceptable in any way,' whether it's about me personally or in business, success versus failure."

The actress, who is currently filming the comedy He's Just Not That Into You, also defends her box office record saying, "I've read things that said I wasn't successful at the box office or that my big hit was The Break-Up. But I said, 'Wait a minute. There was Along Came Polly, which did really well, and Bruce Almighty was a pretty big movie.' "

Still, Aniston expresses surprise at her own massive success on television – and isn't afraid to poke a bit of fun at it.

"I don't think anybody thought Friends would become what it did," she says. "It's all good, though. It's nothing but blessings," she says. "But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?"
From : Jen Aniston: 'I Would Love to Be Oprah' - Jennifer Aniston : People.com

I love the part about her being a "glamorous spy" and having affairs with Daniel Craig And the "But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?" about Friends lol

And here's the scans from the New Harpers Bazaar issue, Jen looks simply amazing

credits to rovie @jacf

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful pictures of Jen she's so gorgeous

Also I love the banner in the first post
Old 11-17-2007, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Jen is supporting St. Judes Children's Hospital.

Here's a very sweet video:

2007 Thanks and Giving Campaign - Celebrity Friends
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, that's great she's supporting this ! Thanks for that Nora

And she looks beautiful in that vid

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww, she's supporting the children. Thanks for bringing that video over here!

meg | tumblr
Old 11-19-2007, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

beautiful pictures, thanks!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Jen's appearance on Jay Leno from 1995 is on TV tonight! I really hope somebody tapes and uploads it because I've never seen it before.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Jen's appearance on Jay Leno from 1995 is on TV tonight! I really hope somebody tapes and uploads it because I've never seen it before.
Oh yeah I heard about that I don't remember if I saw it before, I will have to look in my files but if I don't have it I also hope we will find it online if someone upload it. Must be a good interview back in 1995

EDIT :
Jennifer Has Appeared In A New TV Commercial To Help Campaign For The St Jude's Children's Charity 2007 Thanks & Giving.
From friendscafe

Here's some pics, the ones with the little boy are adorable

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 11-29-2007 at 01:46 PM
Old 12-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

So, I was just going through some verrrrrrry old video tapes and I found one of my favorite movies as a kid: 'Camp Cucamonga'. I watched it and all of a sudden I see this:

And I was like ! I sooooo never realized Jen was in it! Just goes to show how long it's been since I watched that movie. It's from 1991 for god sakes. Btw, if you haven't seen it yet, Jen is very sweet in it.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She looks soooo young in that picture! Wow.

meg | tumblr
Old 12-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Final Round! Vote for Jen!

Sexiest Woman of 2007: Final Round
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-07-2007, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm voting for her
Old 12-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Voted

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

voted as well
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top