Old 09-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris (View Post)
I hope Jen's father is better.
Me too. Any news?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Not that I know of, but I assume that's a good thing.

The Jen board is practically exploding!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Malibu, September 24, 2006.

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks for all the pics Nora

New pics from the Oprah show ! Jen was in it yesterday

Credit to friendscafe

I haven't see the interview yet but she was there to talk about all the rumors there is on her and I read that at one moment she said somethiong like : "you wanna talk about my new boobs?"

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure the interview is available at Friendscafe.org. Thanks for the pics, Mel!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics guys!!

I got the interview at Friends Café... its like half an hour long

Quote:
The Jen board is practically exploding!
We're a chatty group
Old 10-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

I saw the interview. It was okay, not too interesting.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

I still need to watch it.
Thanks for the pics, Mél!

Old 10-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

New pics. Thanks to Friends-Boards.com.

Chicago Oct 12, 2006.

American Airlines Theater NYC Oct 23, 2006.

Ritz Carlton Hotel NYC Oct 23, 2006.

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks a lot for all the pics Nora
I love her hat on the first ones

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics, Nora!

Old 11-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

jennifer is my favorite actress...she is so good! no one could have played rachel half as good as her
Old 12-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Whoa, did you guys hear that Jen and Vince broke up?

Quote:
Aniston and Vaughn Have Split, Report Says
Dec 6, 6:19 AM EST

The Associated Press

Representatives for Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have confirmed that the Hollywood couple have called it quits, People magazine reported on its Web site.

"Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today," said representatives Stephen Huvane and John Pisani, according to People.com, in a story posted Tuesday.

Their representatives said the former co-stars decided to end their romance after Aniston visited Vaughn in London in October.

Aniston, 37, and Vaughn, 36, spent much of the last year and a half battling rumors about their relationship — first that it was starting, then that it was headed toward marriage, and most recently that it was sputtering.

The actors met while filming "The Break-Up" in 2005. Reports of a romance quickly swirled, but the two initially said they were simply friends.

They were spotted together in various places over the ensuing months but said little about their liaison. Still, by this summer, they were denying whispers of an engagement.

Within months, they were denying that they were breaking up. In October, Vaughn threatened to sue British and American tabloid newspapers that had reported that he was breaking it off with Aniston and had been seen kissing someone else.

Vaughn, now filming a holiday comedy called "Fred Claus," is known for his roles in comic films such as "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch." Aniston, who is divorced from Brad Pitt, came to fame in the television comedy "Friends," and has gone on to star in a string of feature films.
I hope she'll be fine.
- Kaley Cuoco
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top