Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

General Comments on TOW Rachel's Going Away Party (10x16)

As Rachel prepares to leave for Paris, the gang tosses her a farewell party, but rather than face them together, she takes each friend aside to offer a private goodbye -- except for one of the guys who takes it personally when he is excluded while another just wants to take a flying leap. At the same time, Monica barks out strict orders as she precisely packs for her new life in the suburbs with Chandler and they keep a watchful eye on the extremely pregnant mother (guest star Anna Faris) of their future adopted child.
girl in a cardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

cannot wait to see this although [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] this is the second to last episode ever [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] honestly i must start to pull myself together here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
ellavm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I can't believe there is only this and the finale! I am going to miss this show. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Cotton Candy

I feel the same way. It should be an amazing episode though.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

*OMG* I bawled through-out the *ENTIRE* episode... I didn*t even crack a smile at any of the jokes! I can*t even go into it right now.. I*ll be back later... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
*Sarah Marie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Absolute Fan

I started crying when Rachel began telling everyone goodbye. I loved Rachels outfit tonight. Im so happy for Monica and Chandler. I loved how Ross kissed Rachel they stopped then she pulled him in and kissed him. I just wish NBC wouldnt have shown the kiss in the previews so it would have been more suprising. I cant believe next week is the end. So sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe I missed it [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]...does anyone know if they'll repeat this eppie sometime before the finale next week?

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was sad!

I was laughing at the end when Pheebs was stuffing those bubble things down Joey's pants. That was hilarous! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't belive that next week is going to be the end. That's sad. I hate when things ends, it leaves sadness in me.

Okay. Sorry. I am just babbling now.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer:
<STRONG>I can't believe I missed it [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]...does anyone know if they'll repeat this eppie sometime before the finale next week?</STRONG>
Yeah they'll repeat it on Wednesday. I think at 8:30pm but tune in at 8pm just to be sure. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Cotton Candy

This was an amazing episode! It was a real treat before the inevitable series finale. I'm so psyched about Rachel and Ross kissing, Erica going into labor and, oh wow, it's going to be just incredible.

I can't believe there's only one Friends episode left!! Well, there are two technically, but you know what I mean [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

It was hard to watch tonight. Only one more eppy of the greatest sitcom ever. *sigh*
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I*m glad that they*re making the series finale 2 hours long... theres no way they could have squezzed everything into a half hour.

Now.. looking back, the bubble wrap thing and the packing peanuts.. were funny. Rachel just kept breaking my heart over and over again! And I totally agree with whoever said that they wished they wouldn*t have showed the kiss in the previews... it would have been best if we didn*t know about it and it woulda been the best suprise. Oh, and Ericas going into labor... How exciting for Monica and Chandler... Ok.. now I*m gonna start cying again...

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
*Sarah Marie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Addicted Fan

omg i bawled my eyes out, especially when rachel was talking to phoebe and monica.. and then when she told ross why she didn't say goodbye to him.. but they kissed! yuppee!!.. other than that it was sooo sad.. i cannot believe it's gonna be over so soon! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]..it's heartbreaking:'(
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 01:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

No words. Utterly speechless.

Next week will be a sad week. I can't believe its over. The promo made my cry like a baby. Wow, Its just so surreal that its ending.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode! Of course the R/R kiss was just.. *speechless* I kinda didn't mind that it was in the previews because it was a surprise when she kissed him back.

Joey and Phoebe were hilarious! And I loved Chandler's joke about how when it gets uncomfortable he makes a stupid joke [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yay for Monica and Chandler!

| videos | journal |
.:Lauren:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread