Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Friends Relationships Thread

Hey guys We know the friends have dated a lot of people along the 10 years of the show. We had Monica/Richard, Monica/Pete, Ross/Emily, Chandler/Janice, Chandler/Kathy, and so on. And I think it would be nice to talk about these relationships, but none of them was so long to have an exclusive thread. So I decided to create one where we could talk about all of them. What do you think?

Post away
Old 08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Great idea, Ju!

Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

good idea!!
i loved Richard and Monica they are so cool together

And of course, Chandler and Janice --- It's Classic!!
unfloopy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I loved David/Phoebe and had so much fun with Chandler/Janice. Of course I love Chandler and Monica, but it was funny to see Chandler wanting to get rid of Janice!

Old 08-04-2006, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

I actually liked Chandler and Kathy. They were sweet. I also loved Joey and Kate. I wish they would have developed something there.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 06:40 AM
Passionate Fan

I loved Ross and Emily. They were sooooo cute together. I love the episode where Ross proposes to her with his earing. So sweet. IMO Emily was Ross's soulmate.

I also really liked Rachel and Gavin and wish it would have lasted longer.
mondlerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondlerlove
I loved Ross and Emily. They were sooooo cute together. I love the episode where Ross proposes to her with his earing. So sweet. IMO Emily was Ross's soulmate.

I also really liked Rachel and Gavin and wish it would have lasted longer.

Emily and Ross were, yes, cute together. I liked her... she came from a different background... and she loved ross... and Ross thought he loved her.... It was a huge crush... some different... more impulsive! And I like the proposal, cute, but i think it was too soon for that...If they date for more time, maybe it could be cool... BUT as RnR fan was very hard for me too watch broken-hearted Rachel! the invitation episode is gooorgeous!!

But... thanks to Emily we had a classic episode "I Ross take thee Rachel" Ross' wedding is one of the best episodes ever! After the wedding emily turned into a b*tch! lol

Emily as Ross' soulmate? I disagree and IMO Rachel and Ross were meant to be!

rachel and gavin ! i like them together... Dermot should stay more time... and him and rachel should last all season!!
Old 08-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved Monica & Richard! The beginning of season3 is my fave eppys of Friends, where Monica is all depressed over Richard, those episodes are so freakin' funny!
I also liked Chandler/Janice....I mean...come on, that is a classic!!
I loved RnR, but I did like Ross/Emily. I felt bad for her after the wedding episodes. I mean,I know she was acting all jealous and kinda crazy.....but so would I! I mean, ya know?? The man you love, that you are actually getting married to calls you antoher name.......that is enough to make me a lil on the crazy side, but I do think RnR were soulmates....it just took the time to make it happen.
I always preferred David to Mike. Mike was ok, but he was kinda boring...and I thought Phoebe/David were so cute from the beginning...I kept hoping Phoebe would pick him.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Phoebe and David was cool too. I remember love them so much when he left to Minsk.... my fav episode is def in season 7 when Phoebe left her dinner with Joey to be with David and then he had to come back.... so sweet.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so glad you guys liked the idea

Well, I think my favorite couple here must be Monica/Richard, I looooved them together and I was so so sad when they broke up I watched season 3 again sometime ago and when I saw the episode where they meet again awwww it's so cute when she asks about any other racketball buddies
Old 08-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Monica and Richard were sweet. I didn't really ship them, but they really loved each other.
I just couldn't stand Pete. Never liked him...

I didn't have problems with Ross/Emily at first, I kinda liked her and I know she was supposed to be unbearable after the whole "I take thee, Rachel". We were supposed to dislike her...

Chandler and Janice were hilarious. I knew they weren't supposed to be together, but I had so much fun with them...

Never liked Chandler/Kathy or Joey/Kathy. Maybe because of Kathy!?

Oh and we have Janine. I hated Janine!

Old 08-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Janine sucks a lot. LOL She was nice at first... but then... i think it's kinda like Emily, she was supposed to be hated...
Old 08-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

I really loved Monica and Richard together. They were really sweet. I never liked her with Pete. It was kinda creepy.

Janice and Chandler were always good for a good laugh. I also liked Chandler with Kathy, but I really hated her for cheating on him. It was good while it lasted though, but I hated the way the writers ended things with them.

Ross was kinda cute with Julie. I never liked Emily that much.

As for Rachel. I only liked her with Ross. All the other guys were kinda boring and I hated the whole Joey/Rachel storyline.

Joey was better off alone. He was funnier that way and it fitted his character better.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana
Joey was better off alone. He was funnier that way and it fitted his character better.
I think so too.

Old 08-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Chandler and Kathy i liked them !!
Ross and Julie Really cute!
Reply   Post New Thread