Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2017, 08:18 AM
New Fan

Friends plot misunderstandings

Being huge Friends fan, I couldn't help to notice some misunderstandings. I did kind of a research in some websites (like Diply, Buzzfeed, Cosmopolitan etc.).
So here are Friends misunderstandings (feel free to add the ones you noticed):

1. Phoebe eating meat lasagna in "TOW the dozen lasagnas" despite being vegetarian.
2. Chandler saying "I love you" to Monica for the first time twice - in TOW all the thanksgivings and in TOW they all find out.
3. Monica and Rachel's apartment changes numbers - from 5 to 20. Joey and Chandler's was switched from 4 to 19.
4. In the first episode Monica introduces Rachel to Chandler but later we see that they did know each other in college (they even kissed at a party).
5. Rachel's and Ross' inconsistent birthday dates. In TOW Joey's new girlfriend Gunther asks Rachel when her birthday was and she says May 5th (making her a Taurus), but in TOW Chandler's dad she tells Officer Handsome she's Aquarius. Ross says to Gunther his birthday is in December but in TOW Emma cries he tells Joey its October 18th.
6. Barry's last name has also changed - Finkel in the pilot and in the later episodes - Farber.
7. Ross Geller was 29 for three years - he states this age in Seasons 3, 4, and 5.
8. Phoebe doesn't know the word "sous" in TOW Rachel's date despite being fluent in French.
9. Ross' clothes size is also strange - he doesn't fit in the "Frankie says relax" T-shirt but it TOW the birth mother he wears Rachel's blouse on a date.
10. Famous actors on the show: The boys are huge Die Hard fans but don't recognize Bruce Willis as Elizabeth's dad. Also Ross puts Susan Sarandon on his 'list' but doesn't say anything when she's there as Jessica Lockhart.
11. Ross says to Rachel he only slept with carol but we learned that he had a thing with the cleaning lady in college.
12. Phoebe doesn't believe Rachel kissed a girl but she saw her kissing Monica in TOW all the haste.
13. Chandler forgot how to palm money even though Richard taught him and Joey how to do that.
14. Not sure if this one is a misunderstanding: In TOW all the jealousy Joey shows that he can't dance and couldn't remember the steps for the dance audition, but in TOW the ballroom dancing he learns the steps with Treeger and even some of their names.
Leia-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread