Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2016, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Can i get the link for that one please?

I also love the moment when they were watching Ross and Rachel's (Sex) video! That was funny.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

It's so funny how they all chose Ross moments as their favorite scenes. I don't know if that means they like seeing David get hurt or something.

So funny how they all agreed that Rachel is the reason that moment even happened because she told Ross "the story".
Old 10-27-2016, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Recently I have been visiting this very interesting and informative website called TV Tropes and in an interview with Kevin Bright; one of the producers of the show, he mentions how happy everyone is post finale.
Joey's finally had his big break and is a star, Phoebe's still with Mike and has opened up a holistic spa chain, Ross and Rachel got married and have had another baby, Chandler and Monica managed to have a child naturally and are contently living in the suburbs with their three children as Chandler starts his own number crunching business. They all basically got their happy ending. It's pretty much what I thought would happen, although I imagine Phoebe and Mike having a baby too and Joey meeting someone and falling in love again like he did with Rachel. `
Old 10-28-2016, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's nice to know thanks for posting
Old 10-28-2016, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by andress_jade (View Post)
Recently I have been visiting this very interesting and informative website called TV Tropes and in an interview with Kevin Bright; one of the producers of the show, he mentions how happy everyone is post finale.
Joey's finally had his big break and is a star, Phoebe's still with Mike and has opened up a holistic spa chain, Ross and Rachel got married and have had another baby, Chandler and Monica managed to have a child naturally and are contently living in the suburbs with their three children as Chandler starts his own number crunching business. They all basically got their happy ending. It's pretty much what I thought would happen, although I imagine Phoebe and Mike having a baby too and Joey meeting someone and falling in love again like he did with Rachel. `
I LOVE that. Although I'd have thought Chandler would stay in advertising.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aw, it's nice to hear this!
Old 10-30-2016, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Can i get the link for that one please? .
Here it is, hun! http://princesconsuela.tumblr.com/po...orite-episodes
Old 10-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Aww thanks for sharing that andress_jade! I also imagined Chandler staying in the advertising business but the rest of it sounds spot on. I can imagine Phoebe/Mike either adopting a child or fostering kids. With her background, I can see her wanting to do that as opposed to having children of her own.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, if just seemed like advertising was the perfect career for Chandler. Oh I can totally see Phoebe wanting to foster children too.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe the advertising company let him go due to a change in the local economy. Or maybe it was just hard for him to do that job in the suburbs? So he just went back to what he was familiar with? I can see him going back to it so he could financially support Monica and the twins.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please delete post. Thanks!

Last edited by andress_jade; 11-05-2016 at 05:08 AM
Old 11-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I came across this interview with Jennifer Aniston and had to share it. Apparently she loved The People vs. OJ Simpson and was sad when it ended. She also watched David's performance in it. She was gushing a bit, it was cute. She was even asked about the James Burrows Friends reunion tribute and being with the cast again. I just love Jen, she's too sweet and cute for words.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/jennifer-...033000682.html
Thank you for the interview. I shall watch it later on.
Just so you are aware, this belongs in the Rachel/Jennifer Aniston thread. This thread is to chat about the gang
Old 11-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
Thank you for the interview. I shall watch it later on.
Just so you are aware, this belongs in the Rachel/Jennifer Aniston thread. This thread is to chat about the gang
Sorry about that, I thought since she mentioned the entire group it would go here. I was wrong. I moved it to her thread. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Aww this is cute. I've always wanted happy endings for them! For you, where are the gang 12 years after the finale??

I'm guessing Joey is really now a big star, maybe won some awards for acting Phoebe would definitely be an environmentalist or an activist posting in facebook or twitter about her beliefs Chandler will be a great advertister or a comic writer. Ross and Rachel are married and Ross will still be obsessed with dinosaurs
Old 11-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ Ross will always be obsessed with dinosaurs. He wouldn't be Ross if he wasn't.

Do you think Joey is still in LA then or did he go back to NYC?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread