Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2016, 09:42 AM
New Fan

Friends Fest 2016 UK

Has anyone else here been to Friends Fest this year? Before I went I had read things about last year and various props that had been included such as the 18 pages Rachel wrote to Ross and the Science boy comic Ross made, amongst other things. I was excited to search through to find these things. However, when we got there we didn't seem to get the chance to really have much of a look, it was more geared towards just queueing for photos and so I can't help feeling like I missed out a bit. I just wondered what other people's experiences were like? Did anybody do any searching and find anything interesting?
DanielleKerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleKerry (View Post)
Has anyone else here been to Friends Fest this year? Before I went I had read things about last year and various props that had been included such as the 18 pages Rachel wrote to Ross and the Science boy comic Ross made, amongst other things. I was excited to search through to find these things. However, when we got there we didn't seem to get the chance to really have much of a look, it was more geared towards just queueing for photos and so I can't help feeling like I missed out a bit. I just wondered what other people's experiences were like? Did anybody do any searching and find anything interesting?
Hello and welcome!
I'm sorry to read you felt that you missed out
I couldn't go due to work commitments
I've been trying to find some reviews about the Friends Fest for you but could only find reviews about last years one. I hope somebody can enlighten you about it, failing that.. Try the FriendsFest page on Facebook. There may be some decent reviews on there

Hilarie and Kit board.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:00 AM
New Fan

Hello, thank you for your reply and your welcome
There doesn't seem to be an official Facebook page for Friendsfest, I have looked at a few reviews on the individual location pages, and there does seem to be a few people disappointed with how much they have increased the cost from last year and yet taken things such as Ross' letter away
Old 09-21-2016, 04:11 AM
New Fan

I wonder did anyone get the chance to look through any of the pieces on the desk in Monica's apartment? There were some pots and containers and a letter rack, perhaps there were things to be found in there?
Old 09-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Try this link

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1750753721853387 It displays the different reviews.

I will keep this thread open as somebody may be able to help you regarding the FriendsFest.

Hilarie and Kit board.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread