how cute is he with baby Emma??!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-09-2003: Message edited J E N N ]
Old 04-09-2003, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

i canīt see the pic
Old 04-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dang, it worked before...well its in my new avatar now..the one of him kissing lil Emma [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Dang, it worked before...well its in my new avatar now..the one of him kissing lil Emma [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i love your avie he looks adorable, isnīt he?
Old 04-10-2003, 11:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, you seriously cant get much cuter than David, it's funny u watch DC too and Felicity. We have all the same couple favorites except for Felicity i like her and Noel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2003, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Zap2it.com:
Quote:
NBC, Schwimmer Become More Than 'Friends'

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - For nine seasons as Ross Gellar on the hit sitcom "Friends," David Schwimmer and NBC have been very good to each other. They saw even more of each other in the miniseries "Uprising." Now, Schwimmer and the peacock network are ready to take things to the next level. Finally, NBC is ready for a greater commitment.

That's the reason why NBC has signed the "Friends" star to a two year development deal. Under the terms of the agreement, Schwimmer will be able to develop series, as well as direct his own projects and other NBC series.

"We want to extend our mutually successful relationship with David in other creative arenas," says NBC Entertainment President Jeff Zucker. "This deal will provide even more opportunities for his many natural talents besides acting since he's proven himself in so many other artistic endeavors."

Schwimmer's role on "Friends" earned him an Emmy nomination in 1995 and has allowed the actor, once best known for guest starring on "The Wonder Years," the chance to do outside projects including "The Pallbearer" and "Kissing the Fool." He's had more luck in TV projects including HBO's "Breast Men" and "Band of Brothers."

Co-founder of the Chicago-based Lookingglass Theatre Company, he's been active in writing, directing and acting in a variety of stage productions.

"Friends" will return for a 10th season in the fall and all involved parties (for the second consecutive year) insist that next May will mark the show's end.
Old 04-12-2003, 01:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jenn, Thank you so much for that article!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
I'm so happy that David got a deal with them to do things after Friends, I wish him all the best and I know whatever he does series or director wise I will [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2003, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

hey:

thanks for the info, i know heīs going to do it fine
Old 04-13-2003, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

That's so cool they signed him up for afterwards [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]! But then who would wnat to let him go [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 04-14-2003, 09:33 PM
New Fan

hey, i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm Liat, and a HUGE fan of David. i've seen him in person at a taping. he waved, smiled, and gave me the peace sign. it was sooooo great! *dies*

by the way...people were looking for sites for pictures. here are two that i like. (katie, i visit yous site sometimes and it's pretty cool.) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Stef's David Schwimmer Site
and
Johanna's site

[ 04-14-2003: Message edited gizzmo2z ]
Old 04-15-2003, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

US Weekly, April 21, 2003, page 2:
Quote:
Fred's Freeze-Out
Proof that high-schoolish behavior doesn't end, even after graduation: Britney rivals Justin Timberlake and Fred Durst, 32, were both at Hugh Hefner's seventy-seventh birthday party at the Playboy mansion in LA, and "they spent the entire night at opposite sides of the party," says a guest. Among those more readily mingling in their pajamas were David Schwimmer, Matthew Perry, and Jack Osbourne.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gizzmo2z:
<STRONG>hey, i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm Liat, and a HUGE fan of David. i've seen him in person at a taping. he waved, smiled, and gave me the peace sign. it was sooooo great! *dies*

by the way...people were looking for sites for pictures. here are two that i like. (katie, i visit yous site sometimes and it's pretty cool.) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Stef's David Schwimmer Site
and
Johanna's site

[ 04-14-2003: Message edited gizzmo2z ]</STRONG>
welcome [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Iīm glad you like my site, I know that itīs not quite good but itīs the only one in spanish
ypuīre very lucky iīll never met him, ever
thanks for the links
Old 04-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi all! Ok I'm so excited I can barely type...but here it goes...DAVID IS GOING TO BE ON E! REVEALED NEXT TUESDAY AT 10PM!!! Ahhhh I am so happy, my tape is already set up and I cannot wait! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Hi all! Ok I'm so excited I can barely type...but here it goes...DAVID IS GOING TO BE ON E! REVEALED NEXT TUESDAY AT 10PM!!! Ahhhh I am so happy, my tape is already set up and I cannot wait! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
you are very lucky!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread