Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

David & Jen Thread #3: Because when Ross & Rachel broke up, they both cried for real.

This thread is dedicated to David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston.
It has been said millions of times, yet you can never say it enough:
the chemistry between these two is probably one of the best in history of television.

Jen on David

"Schwimmer is just...perfect. We just feed off each other."

"He's one of the sexiest men alive."

"Schwimmer looks a lot like my high-school sweetheart. So yeah, I'd be attracted to him. I love that sweet puppy-dog-eyed kind of thing."

"David is the most committed, talented person."

"Schwimmy Schwimmster. We have a lot of history. He's uh, he's alright. [laughter] No, again really smart, and uh, helps me figure out things that I don't understand. But he's really...I can be really honest with David and...speak my mind. And I really appreciate you letting me do this. [starts to cry]"

"I wonder if he knows that he would make an amazing husband. And I think he will."

"Our break up scene was so hard to film. David made me cry for real."

"Fantastic! He is one of our favorite directors. The first time we were all nervous and boy it was the most fun week we had in a long time. He directed us, he gave us great things to play. He was just...awesome."

"We do have fun together. He's a great kisser."

"I love when Schwimmer and I have stuff together, it's always dreamy."

"I love the scenes with Schwimmer."

"David, we love you. [laughs] You're a brother, you're a big pain in the ass, but we love you."

"We liked each other from the start, David and I."

"I love you Courteney, Lisa, David, Matty P. Matty L.B.....did I say David? [smiles] And David."

"Friends isn't really known for its love scenes, but kissing David isn't so bad."

"He's my type."

David on Jen

(NEW!)
Q: You were the guy who got to kiss Jennifer Aniston.
David: [smiles] Yeah baby. Yeah. [laughs] Yeah, she was....she was.....she was good.
[laughter]
Q: I know you're gonna tell me it's only a job. You know, "We're actors, we were friends first, we don't really enjoy this kind of...."
David: Yeah, yeah. That's....that's it. No. You know, I mean....come on. [grins] I'll take some water.... [grabs water]

"I believe Jen to be one of the finest comediennes ever. Her timing, her instincts are so, so good, and so on the money. She has this rare combination: not many girls that attractive are that funny and have that much heart. She's got the emotional life underneath it to match the funny. And she's adorable. It's a triple threat."

"She's amazing. I really compare her to Lucille Ball - one of the best comediennes of all time."

"It does come easily, because Jen is phenomenal."
(on how hard it is to make Ross and Rachel's emotional scenes so real)

"Jen was amazing in this episode (TOW Rachel has a Baby), but then again, she's always amazing."

"Just being in a scene with Jen is a thrill."

"Jen, she amazes me. A really generous, warm, warm person. Just...just always puts the other person first, and I think it's a gift."

"When we filmed our breakup scene last season, it was so devastating that it caught us both by surprise. I was actually embarrassed by how long it took me to recover from the first take. Jennifer made it so real."

"I think, me and Jennifer, we make a couple like Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase. There's something between us. Maybe in ten years, we'll play a married couple in a movie."

"Jen is adorable."

Others on David and Jen

"Seeing the two of them work together, something magical happened."
--- Marta Kauffman

"You guys have a LOT of chemistry together."
--- Courteney Cox

1. *Nora*
2. .:Lauren:.
3. tvwizard (Jenna)
4. rossfangirl86 (Nikki)
5. Black mamba (Mél)
6. CrisBR
7. valeposh
8. unfloopy
9. Fran57
10. Brighter Than Sunshine (Brit)
11. Free_Falling
12. ComeAwayWithMe (Laura)
13. Toscane
14. Michelle Dessler
15. -Candyman-
16. Jackie85
17. onetreehill1216
18. Miss_Aguilera
19. sweetee
20. LovinFriends4Life
21. mokis
22. hyperactivecheskie
23. daritah
34. myrna djer
35. melizabeth032
36. cherrie_x
37. Courtz_BV
38. brendadylan1984
39. courtneybangelcakes
40. -cuckoo bananas-
41. SharTheLove
42. jules166
43. Lauren♥Scott 4Ever
44. cupcakes
45. Goodnight&Go

I guess it's safe to say that without David and Jen, Ross and Rachel would never have come to life as well as they did. And certainly, there wouldn't have been millions of people on the edge of their seats when Ross chased Rachel to the airport to declare his love for her in the final episode.

Thanks David, thanks Jen. You guys rock our socks.

Quote:
"At the center of that fire are Aniston and Schwimmer. During an interview on the show's Burbank, California, set, they are relaxed and playful. She calls him "Schwim" and he calls her "hon." They hug for the cameras. Then she sticks her finger up his nose, and he cracks up."
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by Black mamba; 09-22-2008 at 08:40 AM
Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

I took the liberty of starting the thread. I hope that's okay.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Of course ! Thanks for the new thread Glad you used my idea for the title

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

oh new thread Love the title!
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

I changed the opening post. The RC thread inspired me. Hope you guys like it!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Aww,great job, Nora. it's beautiful.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, lovely new opening

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Addicted Fan

I have a question that is not David/Jen related. I haven't been here for long but why do the threads only go to 300 posts?

Anyways back on subject i always thought that Jen and david would hang out a lot after friends ended. I mean they were so close and you could tell they loved each other. I don't know I just always thought she would stay the closest to courtney and david.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrie_x (View Post)
I have a question that is not David/Jen related. I haven't been here for long but why do the threads only go to 300 posts?
OT: They used to go further than that as far as I remember, but the admins decided on 300, probably because it's easier to find a certain post if there's only 15 pages instead of 3.000.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can you please add me to the list?

Love the title
Old 12-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome here Court Glad you like the title

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I added you, Court.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks guys and Nora I love your avi
Old 12-23-2007, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Court!

So I was watching the Oprah interview again and I always thought that when Jen couldn't go on while talking about David, she says, "Oh god, pick someone else", but after turning up the volume, I realized that she actually says, "Oh god, there's something else". And after that she says something I can't quite make out because Oprah interrupts her ( ), but part of it is, "---what I was thinking". Anyone wanna help me out here? I'm curious now, because if "something else" caused Jen to start crying while talking about David, then I'm sure as hell curious about what that "something else" is.

Also, notice how when she starts talking about him, she cracks jokes? ("Schwimmy Schwimmster" - "He's alright") You usually don't do that in these situations unless you wanna keep emotional distance.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-23-2007, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Thanks Court!

So I was watching the Oprah interview again and I always thought that when Jen couldn't go on while talking about David, she says, "Oh god, pick someone else", but after turning up the volume, I realized that she actually says, "Oh god, there's something else". And after that she says something I can't quite make out because Oprah interrupts her ( ), but part of it is, "---what I was thinking". Anyone wanna help me out here? I'm curious now, because if "something else" caused Jen to start crying while talking about David, then I'm sure as hell curious about what that "something else" is.

Also, notice how when she starts talking about him, she cracks jokes? ("Schwimmy Schwimmster" - "He's alright") You usually don't do that in these situations unless you wanna keep emotional distance.
I never noticed that she said "there's something else", like you said I thought she said that someone else should talk, I even think that's what is write on the script we can find online but now that you said that I really have to watched that vid again right now !

And yeah I noticed that about her making jokes everytimes the question comes on David, like on her primetimes interview we asked her "And David ?" and she answer "Schwimmer ? He knows everything" (again she calls him Schwimmer not David, love it) and then she laughs, it's like she can't get to say something "serious" right away about him because she will get too emotional or may be say "too much" stuff...

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread