Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah it IS sweet! They have a really good connection and relationship. I also love the bloopers from TOW The East German Laundry Detergent and TOW Eddie Won't Go, with the whole how-do-you-expect-me-to-grow-if-you-don't-let-me-blow joke. So hilarious! xD

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Sweetest_Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Jen and David are sooooo cute together! They should be a real-life couple.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree, they really should...!

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Old 07-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetest_Thing (View Post)
Yeah it IS sweet! They have a really good connection and relationship. I also love the bloopers from TOW The East German Laundry Detergent and TOW Eddie Won't Go, with the whole how-do-you-expect-me-to-grow-if-you-don't-let-me-blow joke. So hilarious! xD
Oh yeah that blooper was also so funny I just love how Jen keeps cracking up

And yeah, there was always a part of me that wished they would have got together too! They have a lot of great and sweet moments off stage and they are just so cute and pretty together

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Black mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 AM
New Fan

Hi !

I would like to be added please… I am a big fan of these two actors. There is an unbelievable chemistry between them.

I hope someone will be able to answer me. I found this … i’m French so i don’t understand what this article about … But I think this is not a good article for the couple Jenvid?!

"If I can’t make everything fine, I feel very defeated," she admits, which at least helps explain why the 28-year-old actress is standing behind David Schwimmer on the Burbank, Calif., Friends living-room set, making weird faces. As Schwimmer moans piteously about a dialogue change, Aniston signals to Robby Benson, the director of this particular episode, that there’s nothing to worry about, it’s just the way her lanky co-star is. Schwimmer wails, "Why can’t the script be the way it was?" Aniston crosses her eyes. He bends down his dark head in frustration. She contorts her pretty features. Now her clenched hand is flying up in the air. Are those jokey stabbing motions she’s making at Schwimmer’s back? As Benson’s shoulders visibly droop with relief, Aniston calms down her screen partner by calling out the Friends producers’ names. Moments later, the prop door swings open and David Crane and Marta Kauffman emerge, ready to hash out the situation. "See?" Aniston says soothingly to Schwimmer. "Everyone’s here."

Thanks!

I want to say sorry for my English.
faby15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 AM
New Fan

Sorry i posted twice !
Old 08-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I was just watching some of there videos together and I miss these two together so much. They were so adorable together.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome faby15! Sorry, I'm really late but I added you

I miss them too cherrie_x

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Black mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:08 PM
New Fan

Thank you

I love the picture that you posted! This is my favourite of Jenvid... They are so close

I love the way she's looking at him !

Last edited by faby15; 07-20-2010 at 07:00 AM
Old 09-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

jen loves david!!!!

i wish they could be together for real!!!!

nice pic..one of my favs as well!
taubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah Jen really loves David. She did since the beginning, with the crush she had on him. Anyway, even today when she talks about him she seems to like him in a very special way - considering the whole donor thing about her hypothetical child. I wish they had a baby together... they should give it a try and get together for real. Even because the only thing Jen really wants now is a baby and she doesn't seem to find the right man to have it with, which makes me so sad for her. Schwimmer and her would be great together, I think they really could make a relationship work out pretty well.

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Old 09-13-2009, 02:45 AM
New Fan

l remember Jen saying in the interview after Friends:" l have a very special spot in my heart for Ross and Rachel."

Do you guys notice that Jen's favourite episodes always falls on those where magic things happens between Ross and Rachel?
On Opera show when they finished the first season, she said her favourate was TOW The Poker -------"Look how happy she is!" by Ross.
Again on Opera in the early tenth season, she said R&R's first kiss was her favourate scence ever since.

l thinks all these loving for certain scenes has something to do with David.
canicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Think so too... but I thought Jen's favorite episode ever was TOW Rachel Has A Baby. Isn't it?

Anyway, love Jen's quotes about the show - she's so sincere and sweet when she talks about Friends. I think that all of the actors could easily say that this show has been their best experience ever, even better than making a movie - at least I think so. And I gotta say, there are some quotes by Jen about David that really can make you think she has feelings for him. Well, fine by me - I hope so!

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Old 09-13-2009, 06:13 PM
New Fan

yeah. You are right. TOW Rachel Has a Baby is her favourite episode. She cried for real when she was filming this. But it's also true that she really loves the first amazing kiss scene and the fighting before it.

ln the interview after Friends, when the host started a conversation about "we finally got Ross&Rachel back together" and the kiss in TOW Rachel's Going Away Party, Jen got really really emotional and couldn't help saying" It's a great moment, a great moment."
canicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:48 AM
Loyal Fan

So cute... well I think someone [probably Jen herself] would have killed the writers if our Lobsters didn't get back together in the end... ^^

Here's a pic of them I really love...

"See? He's her LOBSTER!"
Reply   Post New Thread